It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there emotions in the afterlife?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Just for fun I will describe to you what stage 1 of the human afterlife looks like.

When you die only your spirit lives on.

You enter a place, it looks like Earth but it looks a little different. It's more full of nature, more trees, less buildings (if any buildings). spirits can walk through anything, but, they have some resistance to other spirit. For example, a spirit can easily walk through a door, which is void of spirit, but a spirit cannot walk through a person without some resistance, the resistance depends on many factors which I won't go into.

You may have heard that ghosts float a few feet above the ground. They are not really floating, they are standing on 'solid' (from their perspective) spirit-Earth, which is not exactly the same as our Earth, it's the perfect spirit of the Earth and has not been damaged by the physical, the rain forests remain on this earth, all the wooded areas, all of nature, perfectly preserved on this Earth. The spirit-Earth generally speaking a few feet off from the physical-Earth so a spirit (if seen at all) will often appear to be 'floating'.

Spirits only hang out in human buildings if they feel a big connection to that building, otherwise they do explore both time and space. Spirit humans cannot fly into the galaxy, not in stage 1, in stage 3 I do believe they can explore the galaxy!, stage 1 of human death is a probationary period for those that have done evil, and simply a waiting room for those that have done good, it's the same place, those with a guilty conscience may feel regret but they will eventually be forgiven, those that have done good likely explore via time-travel. In stage 1 the coolest thing about the spirit Earth is time-travel is possible, as a 'window' style, 'walking in a 3d movie' style time-travel, no interaction can be made between the spirits and those in the movie of the past they are watching, but it is still very cool and I can't wait.

There are no physical ailments in this spirit world, so if one suffered from a mental illness, physical illness, etc, these no longer exist, and they are free to enjoy the amazing setting of the spirit-Earth. Some spirits choose to be more closely connected to the living than others, but I believe most, choose to focus on the amazing after life.

edit on 17-1-2013 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

Do you recall being there or is this a mash of stories built into one?

Thank you for your perspective either way

edit on 17-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There are emotions in the 'after' life. In fact, emotion is the "language" of the 'after' life (or spirit world as I call it.).
I know from personal experience, and no, I can't prove it. It's not a thing that can be proven, since proof requires physical evidence, and the other side is inherently non-physical by its nature, and as such is not "real" or does not have "existence" in the sense that most people take those words to mean. It can't be logically explained, either, because logic is a thing of our world. It's a bit like describing particle physics using only basic math and your off hand to write it out.
Everything that exists in our world is akin to a shadow cast by an archetype in the spirit world. Chemical emotion and the neurological system that perceives it included. Chemical and etheric emotions arise together concurrently, but since modern science can only explain what it can see, it only has a fraction of the equation pegged down, and that so only partially.
Unfortunately, the how and why can only be witnessed, not explained. At least not in any modality we're currently familiar with at this point in the game.

Try not to laugh too hard =p

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Just for fun I will describe to you what stage 1 of the human afterlife looks like.

LOL Thank gawd this was just for fun. If you believed in such nonsense I'd have to ask where in the world did you get, not just this information, but this highly detailed and specific information.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join