It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wynn Miller - 200 IQ, Quantum Grammar Series, many secrets revealed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This man, David Wynn Miller, claims to have analyzed our language and discovered how it enslaves us.

He tells many interesting stories, how he took on a Supreme Court Justice, saved Bill Clinton from impeachment, and many more. Even if they are fiction quite entertaining and fascinating.

Of course, as you would expect, anyone who is able to peer behind the curtain is subject to multiple smear campaigns. His ex-wife makes a number of claims against him - if we took everything any ex-spouse said about their former spouse as true, half the adults in America would have zero credibility and/or be locked up. Also, he fought many nasty court battles to regain custody of his kids, I have no respect for any spouse who tries to bar their ex from seeing their children (excepting the most serious circumstances).

Yes, he sells stuff on his website, like most websites out there. I notice SpaceWeather also sells stuff on their website, so if you say he is just a "snake oil salesman" because he is trying to make ends meet, then the same applies for Space weather and millions of other sites out there. I'm truly sick of that lame argument that someone has no credibility because they sell some products or services. You can watch dozens of his videos for free and learn much of what he has to teach without spending a dime.

If you are a conspiracy theorist you will love this stuff, on the other hand if you are charged with seeing the current system remain in place I'm sure you will hate it.

Anyway, there are 25 videos in the series, each one about 25 mins, if you are looking for a soundbite you will be disappointed.

The first video:

Link to the YouTube channel with the other videos

Enjoy!

edit on 13-1-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I began watching a few parts of this video. After a wikipedia search it states that many people who attempted to use his "quantum parse syntax grammar" failed in courts.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Can somebody please give me a summary of what this guy is actually saying.

I mean, going through 25 x 25 minute video clips is a big time investment.

I have watched the first 25 minute part/episode, and it was boring as watching paint dry.

Questions:
1.) What is this guy teaching/selling?
2.) What does he want out of it?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by QMask

Can somebody please give me a summary of what this guy is actually saying.

I mean, going through 25 x 25 minute video clips is a big time investment.

I have watched the first 25 minute part/episode, and it was boring as watching paint dry.

Questions:
1.) What is this guy teaching/selling?
2.) What does he want out of it?

Really? You don't find an attempt to prosecute the head supreme court justice, who then has a 2 1/2 hr private conversation with this guy amusing? Or the story how Clinton was saved by this guy from impeachment?

If you watched the first video and found it dry, fine! Don't watch anymore! If you are looking for sensational pictures or stories packaged in a five minute video - that is okay. But don't expect every thread to be like that, however I do realize the attention span seems to decrease every generation.

Here is a line from this guys website:

The English language has been deliberately used to enslave us!

It is about english language usage, and some great stories. If you a lawyer, or are into language usage, or arcane conspiracies you may enjoy this. Or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustynailsK
I began watching a few parts of this video. After a wikipedia search it states that many people who attempted to use his "quantum parse syntax grammar" failed in courts.

I saw that as well. However, given the fact the PTB exist, as outlined in this thread, you wouldn't expect Wiki to reveal the secrets of our enslavement. As many have said on here, Wiki is great for non-controversial stuff, but fails with anything of a conspiratorial bent.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I mean no offence to the OP, ...because this may still turn out to be a very significant find.

But, what I must say, is this:
This guy (David Wynn Miller) reminds me of Michael Tsarion.

Even after many years of looking into Michael Tsarion and his work, I still don't know exactly what he is saying, or what exactly he wants.

So, I feel like I have burned my fingers before, and this guy (David Wynn Miller) reminds me of that.

Sorry, if my opinion offends anyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am going to watch this whole series over the next couple days. I just finished #3 and find it all entertaining but I am not sure this guy isn't just terribly full of it, but is entertaining nevertheless. I do use whacked-out ideas to create my own little world and paradise so this could offer some fertile ground to expand my little garden, as long as I don't pick up a destructive weed from all this.

This is some zany stuff at its face but I have been looking for some new YouTube diversion. I will comment more later and be following this thread to see what others have to say. I expect it will take a lot of sifting to get something useful from this but I have a lot yet to view of this series to say anything concrete.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I was into number 3 and caught several mistakes. He says there has never been a right-handed president. I listened a couple times to make sure he wasn't talking about political views. He clearly says there has never been a right-handed president.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
10.42 hours of video, and you actually say that if someone chooses to not watch it that there is an attention span problem?

LOL. Just to clarify, I am obviously too overemployed to commit to that much without some kind of feeder to let me know if the investment is worth it. I stare at spreadsheets until my eyes bleed, so there is no attention span problem here.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
He’s not the first one to try this
How did it turn out?
Not too good.
Idiot Legal Arguments: A Casebook for Dealing with Extremist Legal Arguments

Other observations
Full Colon Miller

And he thinks he's King of Hawaii
Syntax Error

Miller is a retired tool and die welder, but in his own words he is an educator, ambassador, postmaster, legal scholar, plenipotentiary-judge, the king of Hawaii, and a genius. Miller claims he was crowned king of Hawaii in 1996 after turning Hawaii into a verb.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi PlanetX

Is he just giving his own etymology teachings?

The quote you highlighted is interesting

I have stumbled onto this claim over the years and cannot recall who it was discussing this idea, but remember that its part of a larger manipulation or mind control if you will involving many factors of life including language, belief, knowledge + education, actually quite mind blowing stuff

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I mean no offence to the OP, ...because this may still turn out to be a very significant find.

Even after many years of looking into Michael Tsarion and his work, I still don't know exactly what he is saying, or what exactly he wants.

So, I feel like I have burned my fingers before, and this guy (David Wynn Miller) reminds me of that.

Mtsar and DavidW.M.
Are on similar paths but as paths go most are narrow; and usually only a few are able to travel. Your utterance of not being able to figure out or understand what Mtsar is driving at; to me, makes both there cases. MTsar believes words to be one if the absolute means that which control is administered over the land. When one leaves the house in the morning it's presumed that one is aware of what one speaks of as it pertains to legalese. Long story short? This is beyond a significant find.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I am going to watch this whole series over the next couple days. I just finished #3 and find it all entertaining but I am not sure this guy isn't just terribly full of it, but is entertaining nevertheless. I do use whacked-out ideas to create my own little world and paradise so this could offer some fertile ground to expand my little garden, as long as I don't pick up a destructive weed from all this.

This is some zany stuff at its face but I have been looking for some new YouTube diversion. I will comment more later and be following this thread to see what others have to say. I expect it will take a lot of sifting to get something useful from this but I have a lot yet to view of this series to say anything concrete.

I agree, I would like to see more back up on at least some of the claims.

Is it true there have been right-handed presidents? If so, that does not bode well for his claims. Or maybe there have only been left-handed presidents since the infamous Act of 1871

Anyway, as you, myself and others have said, highly entertaining.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No offence taken. I can understand your reluctance after having a wasteful experience that may be similar to this one.

Maybe you can wait until some of us finish the videos and better able to sum up.

Personally, as I have said, I find it highly entertaining and reasonably novel.......a few have tread a similar path, but by a far means not many.

I too have been looking for something interesting/reasonably original to watch on You Tube, and this fits the bill and should keep me busy for a while.

edit on 13-1-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Hi PlanetX

Is he just giving his own etymology teachings?

The quote you highlighted is interesting

I have stumbled onto this claim over the years and cannot recall who it was discussing this idea, but remember that its part of a larger manipulation or mind control if you will involving many factors of life including language, belief, knowledge + education, actually quite mind blowing stuff

He apparently has done an analysis of our language, and found that we are all at a Grade 2 level in terms of our understanding of it and ability to use it, compared with the elites, and with better understanding of it we have a better chance of beating the system - this is just paraphrasing him - not my opinion.

Kind of like the Freeman movement but a little more advanced.

I still have to watch most of the videos myself so I can't give a informed opinion yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
its no secret that semantics have been used to further the goals of certain groups and people through out history. look at the law dictionaries , the definitions in the law books as compared to those found in the common dictionary vary greatly. if the definitions that are used in writing laws and statutes are taken from legal dictionaries , then why are these definitions not used in public educational systems ?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Very interesting thread. I only watched the first video (the one you put up in the OP) so I'm hoping that's enough for me to comment. Sometimes people go through extreme complexities in order to arrive back at simplicities.

The constitution of the U.S. is a simplicity and understanding it and using it in righteous legal proceedings, like this man's wish to see his children, trumps the injustice of rulings based on opinion or bureaucratic verbiage. The closed door session that he enjoyed could be construed as a way to contain damage - i.e. to not have this spread and overturn hundreds of thousands of rulings. Also, Masons are, whatever else they may or may not be, a fraternity; a brotherhood. There's a helping hand extended to each other within a brotherhood.

Cryptology, encryption, secret messages and messages within messages or coding that takes many forms is an often discussed subject on ATS. We love being secret within our own groups. Growing up, my brothers had a secret language amongst themselves. They taught me some of it but held some back. Words, in and of themselves, can be very powerful and require prudence lest we incite to riot.

The most interesting item, to me, was the one about spaceship earth and how, therefore, maritime law trumps all. That would put commerce into the realm of a shipboard transaction and I'm not sure how an individual would fare with that. In other words, I'm not sure if we, as individuals, would be the pirates or if global corporatism would retain their pirate status. If you have watched the other videos, perhaps you could point me to the one that discusses the legal ramifications of earth, as a ship, in space.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I have many to watch as well and would like more info also on the earth's status as a maritime vessel.

Interesting what you metioned about containing damage, in video #3 apparently he was giving a seminar in 1997 and found a loophole in the language of trusts, which led the IRS to bust up a few hundred million in trusts, which in turn said previously isolated money found it's way to the stock market and could have been responsible for the tech bubble - so he says.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
An IQ of 200 and he can't figure out that his hair piece looks horrible?

The post office runs the world? It's worth looking into just to hear why he thinks that's so.

Edit: Ok, I've been listening to this guy, and he is SOOOOOO full of crap. A language expert who constantly says "I says...", claims over half the world population is studying his grammar garbage, and spews non stop lies. This guy is so full of it.

edit on 13-1-2013 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i think I have found a website which gives an example of the language this man invented.

it's pretty bizarre looking. but so also is much of the legalese jargon I've seen. I was hoping to find some evidence of why he has decided to use the word "QUANTUM" (all caps?) ....but from what I can tell, using this word may just be a typical attempt to gain false credibility.

I did not watch the vids. anyone that can explain "QUANTUM", please do.

QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR: website here
edit on 13-1-2013 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join