It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter flight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Winter has fallen over our home of the tamed. The veil is heavy like that of an iron curtain not even hell´s winds can make sway.

The eagles are anxious for the winds now assured, the vultures are settled in their nests of gold. In the mist and the fog of the future unknown, the light of a candle of pure heart´s flame does burn.

The path finder does seek the path for all now revealed. The way through the frozen forest to warm pastures he marks, making seen to those who tyranny would oppose, their evils stark but once concealed.

Where ever the sun sets upon men of malice and hate, the new dawn will rise triumphant opposing their fear and darkness with the light of humanities fate. The people not destined to live fettered, their conquest is their chains.

Rise now my brothers, my sisters, our children are to be born free of our pain. Let us rather die charred and so liberated, than frozen slaves to winters peace. It is our wings and our flight its cold touch would make lame. Our liberties fire we must keep. Our freedom our forefathers did not forge in vain. Republic! Republic! is our winter flights name.

edit on 13-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
umm , sorry but wtf ?
I do not get what your post is about ?
It is hot as hell here in NZ at the moment .

new topics

join