It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Google Cache Time Stamps Hold Merit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I was searching for more Google cache anomalies related to "Sandy Hoax" and found this one. The bottom link is the one in question. I took a screen cap.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
What exactly is the problem with that picture?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

The "problem" in question is the article posted a day before the shooting. It says 12/13 for the CBS one.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I want to know if that date holds merit in the cache.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
404'd in 30 mins or so.

I have no comment on the situation. Didn't you get the U2U message we can't discuss that here.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They also had a tribute(R.I.P.) facebook page up on the 10th, as well as a relief facebook page made by the parents of one of the victims the morning of.

Good stuff here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mindflush

Thanks for your reply and info.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Nope. They don't hold merit. It has been demonstrated on one of the other Sandy Hook threads. Also I have seen it myself with other breaking stories.

As for the Facebook page, that has been debunked many times. The thread on that got thrown into the LOL (Ludicrus Online Lies) Forum with this note from a site owner:

ADMIN NOTE:

The originator of the FaceBook page in question confirmed the gullibility of many online, including (unfortunately) many members of ATS. The page in question was create before the shooting massacre, but renamed as tribute after. Something many sane people know is quite possible and happens often on FaceBook.

[HOAX][LIE][CRAP]: Victoria Soto’s RIP Facebook Page CREATED 4 DAYS BEFORE SHOOTING

Hope that clears it up.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you so very much! Truly appreciate it.

top topics

join