It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing a person to get a flu shot is no different than assult and battery!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am an RN.

I refuse the flu shot every year.

The day they force it on me is the day I walk out.

I'll dig ditches before I submit to gunpoint medicine. Especially when it doesn't work.

On the contrary, we found a threefold increased risk of hospitalization in subjects who did get the TIV vaccine.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 27-1-2013 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Does anyone have the numbers on how many people died this year from the flu shot?

If someone can find the numbers on how many were hospitalized from the flu shot that would be helpful as well.

I think the only sane and fair way to analyze this issue would be to compare those numbers to the number of people who have died from the flu or that have been hospitalized from the flu.

Without those statistics to compare the cost benefit then this all becomes hyperbole and conjecture.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Does anyone have the numbers on how many people died this year from the flu shot?

How to put an end to conversation on this thread. Ask for someone to actually come up with some evidence!!!

Just a wee statistic. In 2010 around 25,000 deaths were registered to have been caused by influenza. If that can be reduced then that's good.

Regards

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You've been given ALL of the fact, figures, and links through out the pages of this thread, outlining the detrimental effects from the flu vaccine. But you continue to deny the rational conclusions.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join