It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing a person to get a flu shot is no different than assult and battery!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

What needs to happen is either comply or find another job it is that simple. Don’t force your sickness on me when I am seeking medical attention.

No one if forcing them to work there so they don’t have a case.

Can you comprehend that simple concept?

I think I see what you're saying, lol, but I'm not so sure it's that simple. If an employer attempts to force one to put a loaded gun to their head and play Russian roulette as a condition of employment I'm just not sure that's gonna fly. Even employers have to abide by anti-discrimination and common sense safety laws. (OSHA anyone?) and yes EVEN coal miners.

I think though what will prove intersting is that if it can be proven in court of law, in front of a FAIR jury, that someone who was ALREADY hired before any contract involving coherced vaccination was entered into, is fired as a result of refusal of what could legally and factually be SHOWN in court to be very toxic and health DESTROYING ingredients, I think a good law team could make a decent case. I imagine cases like this undoubtedly have already been filed and decided on but I hope the courts get flooded with them until these IMO flu fearing fanatics and their coherced toxic injections are stopped.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

In the case you are describing I would say that person should quit their job and in reality no one is forcing anything. The freedom to choose to stay or leave is still theirs.

This may have to go to court but I will put money on with 2 to 1 odds the court will rule in favor of the employer.

I find it funny how you make out people who fear the flu as fanatics yet you don’t seem to see how those that fear vaccines are the fanatics.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Tecumte

In the case you are describing I would say that person should quit their job and in reality no one is forcing anything. The freedom to choose to stay or leave is still theirs.

This may have to go to court but I will put money on with 2 to 1 odds the court will rule in favor of the employer.

As to your first assumption, I would say yes the EASIEST way would simply be to go find work elsewhere, but I KNOW what's coming, I see the trend clearly, soon it will be job after job after job that tries and force these toxic shots on us all, surely you are not naive enough to think that these people will ever stop until they have the entire *market* cornered. I guess a line in the sand has to be drawn, better now than later.

As to your second assumption, I concede you may be right for now, in a country that seems it has to even ask the question of whether of not a citizen can be picked up and detained and imprisoned without any evidence at all, that they have done anything illegal, we may find some decisions in favor of the usual big players, but I guess we'll see. But too, a well presented legal case, involving simply what is known about the effects of these highly toxic adjuvants, being coherced on anyone as a condtion of *continued* (after the fact) employment, may well be seen by jurists as a bad thing who don't want to be caught up in the same situtation themselves, as being higly problematic. I think simply educating the jury on the KNOWN effects on the unborn and others, of these toxic adjuvants might be a great starting place.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well other battles going on concerning this and I am very thankful there is an ever growing group of people becoming EDUCATED that has said enough of the Dark Ages and the damage that has been done and it's time for a BIG old line in the sand:

Probably one of the most EXPENSIVE Public Relations campaigns in the history of Planet Earth began today when the worldwide vaccine industry makes its final desperate moves to try to stop the United Nations from banning, completely, in a binding treaty, the use of the deadly poison mercury as a preservative (Thimerosal) in vaccines today injected into 96.2% of children worldwide.

If the UN actually does ban the use of Thimerosal, and it certainly should, then it appears that the vaccine industry will completely collapse. There are those of us that think, quite correctly, that, that too, would be a VERY good thing.

The fifth session of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Committee to prepare a global legally binding instrument on mercury (INC5) will be held in Geneva, from 13 to 18 January 2013. On the agenda is the removal of Thimerosal (49% mercury) from all medications worldwide - a move that any sane person would approve of.

This link is Imo a GREAT source, lot's of info, the efforts of these HEROES in this battle against the Dark Ages and to PROTECT citizen health is again IMO, admirable.

www.bolenreport.com...

edit on 14-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

edit on 14-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I do not buy into the dangers of vaccines the way you are presenting them so I don’t think a jury will either. Since we are talking about dangers as long as the flu carries the very real danger of death and continues to kill people today then the supposed dangers of vaccines will pale in comparison and a logical public will always agree.

BTW you should just hit reply instead of only quoting parts of my posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Ok, I replied without posting parts of your reply. Please see the link though to my post ahead of the one I answered here for The Bolen Report. The courts aren't the only avenue by the way.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Maybe you should look up the credibility of Tim Bolen. I did.

Not good.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is getting pretty out of control they are tellling us it is coming to Aus as well

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanWatts1111
This is getting pretty out of control they are tellling us it is coming to Aus as well

What is coming to Australia or is it Austria?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Not good.

Maybe you should be man enough to attack the messasge (you can't) rather than the messenger.

Even worse.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanWatts1111

It will be coming worldwide believe me if a line in the sand isn't drawn. As they try and ban a restrict simple vitamins and supplements they are woring night and day to get these toxins into every last person. Did you get to read the Bolen Report, there is now a huge backlash and pushback from a very large and growing body of SCIENTISTS and doctors and nurses themselves that believe their own profession needs to wake up to the harm it is doing (and I'm not implying the they don't already know), rather than the HEALING that the profession is supposed to encourage.

As far as concerns coherced/forced flu shots or really ANY vaccine that is not FULLY safety tested in VERIFIABLE, open to the public, fully accessable to data studies, nobody should have to take these at what is really metaphorically speaking 'gunpoint'. If hospitals REALLY are concerned about keeping sick workers out of contact with patients then I suggest the request needs to be based in SCIENCE and NOT politics. What we want are healthy workers vs. ones who just take a flu shot. As can be seen this year the shot seems to be failing once again ( though some might say it is suceeding in other ways). A thing as 'simple' as vit. D supplementation shows promise as being even MORE effective than any flu shot at keeping the immune system able to resist sickness. I suggest that clinical full scale trials, open and accessable begin, carefully monitored, that would compare directly vit. D supplementation with a flu shot and monitor the results. IF it can be proven that vit. D (or conjunction of nutrients, zinc, vit. c , B-complex) work as well or better with much fewer side effects and less risk then I say employees should have that option. They could sign forms and though it would be a hassle get a doctor/naturalpath written statement ackowledging they are taking the correct steps to EXCEED any requirements considered reasonable to stay health. I think too, in a court of law if it could be shown that if a person was taking these steps, and flu shots were openly compared to the D/C/zinc/B-complex etc. approach, and show NO better and much more risky, then pursuing this should constitute an adequate alternative (and IMo a MUCH better one for both employer AND employee)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This has got to brake the human rights !
some one needs to take this to the court of human rights.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

reply to post by Tecumte

Not good.

Maybe you should be man enough to attack the messasge (you can't) rather than the messenger.

Even worse.

Sorry I don’t have the time to take apart pages of documents you linked. I know that tactic you are using. You don’t link any specifics just a web page of reports. In such cases it is good to look into the one issuing such reports which I did and also found court cases he was involved in which he lost so you can keep the bogus info you have I will stick to peer reviewed articles thanks.

Besides I already told you I will NOT become one of your converts. You seem to keep forgetting that when posting.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And now, from what I have read, the Whooping cough is back and the vaccines are not working. Now watch, a NEW vaccine will be developed. This will force more people to have these newly invented vaccines injected into their body. It's almost like Icke's "problem-reaction-solution." Here is what he says about it, "You want to introduce something you know the people won't like. ... So you first create a PROBLEM, a rising crime rate, more violence, a terrorist bomb ... You make sure someone else is blamed for this problem ... So you create a "patsy," as they call them in America, a Timothy McVeigh or a Lee Harvey Oswald. ... This brings us to stage two, the REACTION from the people—"This can't go on; what are THEY going to do about it?" ... This allows THEM to then openly offer the SOLUTION to the problems they have created..."
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It's absolutely fine. Paris Hilton got hers done, so I'll be falling in line.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've heard most doctors refuse to get them. So its kind of special anyone else being forced. And plus, no one was forced 5 years ago, we all survived up until now and I recall really good care for my hospital stays.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I currently refuse to get a annual flu shot.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

So do I as I hate needles!! I am also young and fit and would survive flu.
However, as I know that vaccinations save lives and avoid disease I think that it is incumbent on workers in healthcare to ensure that there is “herd immunity”, thus mitigating risk of illness to vulnerable patients.

Keeping it to the OP, the nurses in Indiana had a choice. If they chose a contrary path to the will of the employer, then so be it. It seems harsh, but if my mother is in hospital I expect the staff to have tried their best to ensure they are not “carriers” of illness that could end her life!

In the modern West, we have the luxury of living in relative disease free environments due, in part, to vaccinations. Some people who think vaccinations are bad need to travel to India and visit some polio victims. I have.

www.who.int...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

So do I as I hate needles!! I am also young and fit and would survive flu.
However, as I know that vaccinations save lives and avoid disease I think that it is incumbent on workers in healthcare to ensure that there is “herd immunity”, thus mitigating risk of illness to vulnerable patients.

Keeping it to the OP, the nurses in Indiana had a choice. If they chose a contrary path to the will of the employer, then so be it. It seems harsh, but if my mother is in hospital I expect the staff to have tried their best to ensure they are not “carriers” of illness that could end her life!

In the modern West, we have the luxury of living in relative disease free environments due, in part, to vaccinations. Some people who think vaccinations are bad need to travel to India and visit some polio victims. I have.

www.who.int...

So what's next? Mandatory rectal exams to stop bleeding hemorrhoids?
Or mandated vaginal exams to stop the spread of Chlamydia?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So what's next? Mandatory rectal exams to stop bleeding hemorrhoids?
Or mandated vaginal exams to stop the spread of Chlamydia?

Con't be silly. The point of vaccinating health workers against flu is to build herd immunity. The last thing people in hospital want is flu as that may be the end of them.

Regards

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join