It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing a person to get a flu shot is no different than assult and battery!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Unfortunately the flu vaccine is responsible for causing many people to get the flu. People who are recieving chemotherapy for example are advised by their doctors to stay clear of those who have been recently vaccinated as the various vaccines cause a 'shedding' of infectious virus for between 72 hours and several weeks. Elderly persons and babies are considered to be at greater risk than the rest. The whole premise is flawed. A nurse recieving the shot will be responsible transmission of that particular strain of flu if she returns to work before the 'shed' is over.....I doubt most take any time off at all following the shot.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadimahElizabeth
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Unfortunately the flu vaccine is responsible for causing many people to get the flu. People who are recieving chemotherapy for example are advised by their doctors to stay clear of those who have been recently vaccinated as the various vaccines cause a 'shedding' of infectious virus for between 72 hours and several weeks. Elderly persons and babies are considered to be at greater risk than the rest. The whole premise is flawed. A nurse recieving the shot will be responsible transmission of that particular strain of flu if she returns to work before the 'shed' is over.....I doubt most take any time off at all following the shot.

I'm not sure where you get that information from....but I know that here in England the flu shot doesn't contain a live vaccine so there is no shedding period... in fact cancer patients themselves are advised to get the shot also...my lil girl had the flu shot herself whilst a cancer patient, the only problem is that in someone immunocompromised the affects of the vaccine are shown to not always work as well as they would in healthy people...hence why carers and hospital staff where we attended have them also.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here is a thought directly dealing with the Ops title.

Catching the flu from a healthcare worker that didn’t get a flu shot is no different than attempted murder.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Catching the flu from a healthcare worker that didn’t get a flu shot is no different than attempted murder.

Yes I agree, dramatics can indeed work both ways
lol

If my lil girl had got the flu from a healthcare worker who hadn't made any attempts to be protected by the flu vaccine and she had suffered dangerous complication's....I would have pursued them for will-full neglect at least!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by jaws1975

They do prove they are safe! It's just people ignore the countless studies, and only look at the severely flawed studies that are floating around the web.

They prove they are safe because the study's are funded by the vaccination makers. Didn't you know big pharma regulates itself?

I think you should read this thread if you haven't yet very informative of what's really going on here

Actually there are many independent studies on vaccines.

and the only proof in that thread is to a link by natural news. Natural News is a very poor source of information. Every single article I've ever read by them manipulates data, or outright lies.

Typical, attack the source not the information! Did you bother to look at Natural New's linked source which was written by a Phd? I'd love to hear your thoughts on my original link here.I think it's only fair that if you are going to slander a website that you provide the info that proves your claims, or am I just suppose to take your word for it?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So is it considered involuntary manslaughter if they did get the vaccination and still get the flu and infect someone?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgzing
reply to post by Violater1

I agree to a point. What is it when you have the flu and you expose me to your illness knowing you are infectious. I guess since it cannot not be tied directly to you it is OK or you get a free pass. NO. Go get a flu shot so I do not have to fund medicaid even more to pay for your health care.

Go get a flu shot yourself, fill yourself up with as much mercury, aluminum. cancer causing solvents, whatever YOU like but stop pushing your flu fear mongering on the rest of us that want to be healthy NATURALLY. And put down that double cheeseburger, those should be illegal right, all of us having to pay for any fat abusers, and I hope that's not a Pepsi in you hand , you sugar absusers are costing us all more in our insurance for all your diabetes, let's make that illegal as well, just take one for the team. And by the way when you and your lucky rabbit's foot believers end up with bioaccumlated mercury and aluminum in your brain and can't remember your name go pay for the dementia care yourself, those of us that don't wish to shoot up mercury or aluminum, or dead fetus material, or cow or pig part extracts, or carcinogens don't need you people to be adding to our medical costs.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

So is it considered involuntary manslaughter if they did get the vaccination and still get the flu and infect someone?

Well if we want a better analogy I think it should be perhaps considered attempted homicide when you shoot up any baby with 25ul of mercury. What kind of brain dead people can't even take the time to read the MSDS on just ONE of the deadly ingredients in a typical flu shot. I posted it. I didn't see ONE HONEST person address it. I mean really. YOU apologists for this obscene mis guided Dark Ages attack (yes attack) on the countries young realy really need to take off the blinders.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Actually there are many independent studies on vaccines.

Reeeeeallly? Excellent. Well would you perhaps mind sharing the data from studies you've read regarding the safety of flu shots and their adjuvants, say maybe a few mass balance and metabolism studies , with multiple IV doses over time, that clearly shows all of those toxic metals injected don't end up bound in your organs. Which studies that you've read actually convinced you? I'm curious. That would be a great start. Thanks.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Tecumte because: fixed quotes

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

WHAT?????

Here is the title to my thread," Forcing a person to get a flu shot is no different than assault and battery!!"
It says nothing about murder!

###SNIPPED###
Please, keep your outlandish hallucinations to yourself.

edit on Tue Jan 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Are you sure you are being intellectually honest when saying you don’t see the parallel between your tittle and this sentence?

I think most people can see how this works both ways. If you cannot then please read your own thread because others have explained it nicely in fact so have I. Do you honestly need it explained to you again? If you do I will simply link you to the posts within your own thread.

BTW please remove your accusation of me of doing drugs it is clearly a T&C violation and it is very childish of you doing so.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

WHAT?????

Here is the title to my thread," Forcing a person to get a flu shot is no different than assault and battery!!"
It says nothing about murder!

Are you sure your not in Colorado smoking the new legal stuff

Please, keep your outlandish hallucinations to yourself.

Well no-one was talking about an individual who was pinned down against their will and injected with a vaccine.....which they would have to be to make claims it was no different to assault and battery.....you used a little poetic license and dramatic's yourself quite evidently.....the other poster was merely doing the same from the opposing end of the debate...if you believe that made them look foolish then perhaps you should look at your own style of dramatic's they were imitating?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Intellectually honest? Is that the question? Grimpachi, you asked me the same thing,hmmmm perhaps we should ask you.

Here's what I'm talking about straight out. IF someone attempts to force another to inject a substance that has these CLEARLY laid out warnings (and AGAIN this is just ONE harmful ingredient in typical flu shots) then perhaps I agree it MAY not be equivalent to assault and battery legally, but it seems to me it is certainly trying to coherce someone into doing something they have reasonable grounds to believe WILL harm them at some point. I won't repost the earlier link but please take a look at what risk some are asking others to endure.(below) These warnings and symptoms aren't a joke. Or a fantasy. Or a 'conspiracy theory'.

What needs to happen is that BIg Pharma needs to create CLEAN vaccines, we certainly have the technology to make them much better and MUCH safer, but those feeding at the public trough have no $$$ incentive to do better, they get paid just as much for failure as for any successes, in fact (and we can disagree on this) but they seem to have an incentive to do WORSE, WHY?

What people (may) need (IF they truly feel they can't stay healthy by natural means) are products they can believe in (hmmm where have we heard that), without toxic outdated and DANGEROUS adjuvants and processes, ones that companies can widely advertise the THOROUGH and long term safety testing trials, we don't see this now at all. And I doubt we ever will unless the public demands it.

Thimerosal: Material Safety Data Sheet
April 16, 2011 By admin
[Note from SaneVax: The following are excerpts from the Material Safety Data Sheet for thimerosal, published by Eli Lilly and Company. Effective date is 22 Dec 1999. Thimerosal has been removed from most childhood vaccines. However it is still used in seasonal flu vaccines as a preservative. Seasonal flu vaccines are being recommended for use in pregnant women, despite the following warnings taken directly from the Material Safety Data Sheet.]

Primary Physical and Health Hazards: Skin Permeable. Toxic Mutagen (causes genetic mutation). Eye Irritant. Allergen. Nervous system and reproductive effects.

Caution Statement: Thimerosal may enter the body through the skin, is toxic, alters genetic material. Effects of exposure may include numbness of extremities fetal changes, decreased offspring survival and lung tissue changes.

Exposure to mercury in utero may cause mild to severe mental retardation and mild to severe motor coordination impairment

edit on 14-1-2013 by Tecumte because: chng txt.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

What needs to happen is either comply or find another job it is that simple. Don’t force your sickness on me when I am seeking medical attention.

No one if forcing them to work there so they don’t have a case.

Can you comprehend that simple concept?

edit to add

Certain jobs come with a level of risk and that goes for the medical profession with or without vaccinations.

If they don’t like it then they can find another job. It is no different from someone accepting the risks of working in a coal mine or the millions of other jobs.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Exposure to mercury in utero may cause mild to severe mental retardation and mild to severe motor coordination impairment
(from above)

This is really one of the ones that greatly concerns me. I really believe we are seeing alot of damage from this, but I'll just state it as 'opinion' at this point. (but the MSDS is pretty clear) Along with the aluminum (and the surfactants and emulsifiers to possibly carry it across the BB barrier) these things ending up in the brains and other organs etc. of babies in utero and causing damage absolutely seems to me very plausible and I think we should heed the warnings. These effects certainly seem to me they could be attributing to 'autism spectrum disorder' and other developmentall disorders. Not the ONLY thing. But a major factor. Maybe for any expectant mother's to be coherced into taking this really is like a form of assault and battery on the unborn.

You know the thought did cross my mind, and maybe others here as well, but IF Adam Lanza's alleged 'autism-like' condition was caused as an effect of vaccine injury (and here I'm not convicting A.L. because as of yet I don't have any concrete evidence) and too I'm NOT implicating anyone else with 'autism spectrum', but just saying theoretically if his UNIQUE case (which was alleged by the media as a possible 'cause') was caused by vaccine damage then we really have to question what this stuff may be doing to the brains of other developing children and to what different degrees.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I'm sure you won't mind if I use you as a lab rat considering the ridiculous logic you just tried to pawn off on us. I mean its all relative right? No different from that which we inherited via blood and genetics for the natural survival of this world in its evolutionary design?

Sometimes I think people just respond to get an adverse reaction but the truth is............I was born with an immunity that naturally will fight what it needs to. The government have been known to do nothing but LIE to us so what makes you think that any of these vaccines are actually legit? What makes you think all of these viruses are legit and not man made for that matter? I am sure some are legit while others are not.

Look at the stats related to chronic diseases since the advent of all these vaccines and what people naturally suffered from beforehand.

Speaks for itself.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I am curious about how long it has been that vaccines have been mandatory for the medical profession. It seems like common sense to me. If it has been required for a long time than those in the medical profession do not have a valid argument on that bases. I knew when I joined the military I would get vaccinated in my opinion there is no difference.

On the matter of establishments that do not require this of their staff I believe those places should be made to make it public knowledge that they do not. Those establishments are the ones that I will stay clear off including my family and if they are government subsidized then those who do not wish to participate should find employment elsewhere. These statements should be common sense for most but you know how that saying goes.

You are assuming they work. They don't. Google the The Cochrane Collaboration study about flu shots.

I am an RN. I am not forced to get the flu shot. Don't matter anyhow. Doesn't work.

And what little symbol do you suggest placing on shopkeepers windows who don't get a flu shot?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

The world didnt get bigger when we discovered new lands.

Likewise the majority of medical conditions couldnt be diagnosed untill we have the medical experience to do so.

Claiming that these medical conditons were the product of some evil government plot is something you need to prove.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I don't need to prove anything. My eyes are wide open and I can clearly see and reason with what is all around me in mounting self evidence.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join