It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing a person to get a flu shot is no different than assult and battery!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is such utter nonsense. These women work around people that could die if they get a cold. Nobody forced them to get a shot. Assault and battery? Please. They were allowed to make the decision, they made it and good riddance. What's next bitching people are 'forced' to wear gloves when taking a blood sample?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't think it has to be 100% proven effective to be required as a common sense prophylactic measure, given it's the best one there is. If it's something to fight, then by all means, I'd love to see those within the medical profession work together and prove it's ineffective or better yet, prove there is something actively wrong with it.

I think it's not the efficacy that is the main issue, it's the toxicity, I would bet that if coherced vaccination as a requirement for employment were taken to court, just the negative data on the adjuvants (mercury. aluminum, Triton, formaldehyde etc.) would be enough to convince a jury that cohercing people to take these KNOWN toxic substances against there will would be deemed illegal.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

The efficacy does seem to be what some on the thread would be arguing as a basis to select which policies employees should choose to follow or not follow.

If someone can prove to a legal standard that the vaccines are harmful, them by all means they have the right and obligation to do that. Until then, it's a debate among truly sick people who can't survive protests being wrong.

It's just not the time and place for these stands. Surely there are other areas of the medical field outside facilities this matters in. If not though, it's not the facilities problem to change what society says has demanded as a min means of protection by health workers due to a handful of workers choosing to give ultimatums. In life, that stand usually ends badly for the one making the stand that way, in my experience.

Tilting at windmills is another way of describing the effort done this way, except that real patients can become sick from it. That does take the amusement out of the whole thing.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Tecumte

If someone can prove to a legal standard that the vaccines are harmful, them by all means they have the right and obligation to do that. Until then, it's a debate among truly sick people who can't survive protests being wrong.

Umm shouldn't the obligation be on the industry to prove that they are safe for humans before selling hundreds of millions of doses? Why is it that the burden of proof lies with the person being forcibly vaccinated? I mean forcibly as in you will lose the source of income that you feed your family with.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Recently, several nurses from Indiana were fired

Let me ask you people something: Why would they force the nurses and doctors and other professions that require a degree of intelligence to take something harmful?
Let me put it another way: why would they poison the people that obey them? If anything they would want to poison the people that DON'T take the vaccine.

Logic.

Originally posted by jaws1975

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Tecumte

Umm shouldn't the obligation be on the industry to prove that they are safe for humans before selling hundreds of millions of doses?

They do prove they are safe! It's just people ignore the countless studies, and only look at the severely flawed studies that are floating around the web.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have never been "made" to get a flu shot.

I have never gotten a flu shot and got the virus once when I was 17. (Knockin on wood lol )

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I was in an doctors office recently and there was a sign saying any employee that could not get a flu shot would be wearing a mask on their fsce to avoid contracting the flu from patients
it's a simple solution
would you object to that ? is that some form of abuse ?

Yes I will object to that.
Will cashiers at the grocery store, shopping malls and restaurants be forced to wear gloves and masks as well? Or worse, forced to get injections? I'd bet you that there are more flu infected people running around Walmart than healthcare workers in the hospital.

To be honest, if I worked in anything that was customer service related, I would gladly wear gloves and a mask if the alternative was a vaccine.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They do prove they are safe! It's just people ignore the countless studies, and only look at the severely flawed studies that are floating around the web.

They prove they are safe because the study's are funded by the vaccination makers. Didn't you know big pharma regulates itself?

I think you should read this thread if you haven't yet very informative of what's really going on here

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Violater1

Somehow I just can’t wrap my head around the reasoning for this rant. By your same reasoning your next rant could be applied to those in the medical field having to wash their hands. Sorry no dice on this topic you are way off base and if you had your way it would put others’ lives in jeopardy.

Well try wrapping your head around this. Ever seen someone in a respirator who lost the ability to breathe on their own from effects of a flu shot? How about someone who was paralyzed and bed ridden losing all use of their legs for nearly 2 months from effects of a flu shot. I have. There is absolutely NO valid reason these shots have to be made with such toxic ingredients, it's assinine and DANGEROUS and at times FATAL. Show me the last time someone you knew was paralyzed for life from washing their hands and then maybe we can talk about your silly analogy.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

Nice post but I don’t buy into that BS. Sounds like your only complaint is what they make them with. Reading into the risks involved it is a small percent that ever develop these things and most are reversible. It is a cost benefit analysis which should be weighed but if you work in medical profession you better be ready to take the risk or find a different career. Your description of this is nothing but fear mongering and it is transparent to anyone with half a brain.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My 7ry old girl was immunosuppressed for 2 and half year's and spent a great deal of that whole time in a hospital environment.
I for one am grateful I could be confident that the oncology nursing staff and doctor's all had their regular flu vaccines and had other vaccines like Hep B and if necessary, others such as the chicken pox vaccine if it was shown that someone didn't have chicken pox antibodies. I am not saying this meant definitively she wasn't exposed to anything that could be harmful to her....but I knew that all staff had done what they could.

I think the whole point is that healthcare professionals come from a profession that advocates and encourages uptake of the flu vaccine...I am not an expert on the in's and outs of the vaccine and most of what i do come across relating to it is speculation and agenda driven stuff......but I do know that if I was encouraged and asked to have the flu vaccine to protect my daughter as I was, you can be pretty damn sure I expected ALL nursing staff and doctor's who came into contact with my daughter to have had the vaccine!

My response to a nurse during that time that objected to the vaccine would have been.....you work in the very environment that promotes and encourages the vaccine , so if you don't agree with it then find another profession so I don't have to be exposed to conflicting double standards and confusing issues as to whether I need to worry about my child in your care!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Nice post but I don’t buy into that BS. Sounds like your only complaint is what they make them with

You don't buy into what BS? And my only complaint is what they make them with??? LOL well no offense but DUH. Isn't that what we are talking about here. The ingedients/adjuvants of the vaccine ARE a part of the total vaccine they get injected into your body and have the potential to end up in you BRAIN. NOT good. What we really need to see are mass balance studies showing how long it takes to excrete the mercury and aluminum in the vaccines, how these materials work in conjunction to each other, what metabolites are produced and just how much if any of these toxic metals are retained. I hear the usual 'there are lots of studies' reply but I'm not so sure this is true, I have really looked for safety data on Thimerosol and it seems to be sorely lacking. In fact it seems vaccines don't have to meet the same stringent testing requirements that BigPharma drugs do. perhaps they and their toxic adjuvants are grandfathered? Read the MSDS. Do we need to post it here. From what I gather one would NEVER want this stuff injected into them much less a 6 month old baby.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm someone who works in the hospital and takes care of sick people on a daily basis. If the day ever comes that it I HAVE to take the shot, I'll leave the profession. However, what will be next?? We can debate this all we want, but how long until "It's just for the good of everybody." I want to see how many people change their tune when it's your turn...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Ok, let's look at the MSDS for Thimerosal, perhaps it may shed a little light into the potential effects of injecting this stuff--as in flu shots-- (and remember this doesn't even account for any combined action when mixed with aluminum or formaldehyde or any surfactants etc. (and they are STILL trying to reccomend this be given to pregnant women???)

Thimerosal: Material Safety Data Sheet
April 16, 2011 By admin
[Note from SaneVax: The following are excerpts from the Material Safety Data Sheet for thimerosal, published by Eli Lilly and Company. Effective date is 22 Dec 1999. Thimerosal has been removed from most childhood vaccines. However it is still used in seasonal flu vaccines as a preservative. Seasonal flu vaccines are being recommended for use in pregnant women, despite the following warnings taken directly from the Material Safety Data Sheet.]

Primary Physical and Health Hazards: Skin Permeable. Toxic Mutagen (causes genetic mutation). Eye Irritant. Allergen. Nervous system and reproductive effects.

Caution Statement: Thimerosal may enter the body through the skin, is toxic, alters genetic material. Effects of exposure may include numbness of extremities fetal changes, decreased offspring survival and lung tissue changes.

Exposure to mercury in utero may cause mild to severe mental retardation and mild to severe motor coordination impairment

Maybe we can all find more on this serious topic and *deny ignorance* what do you say. I'm wondering about the severe retardation caution or the alters genetic material phrase, and hey for a pregnant mom the decreased offspring survival thing might be a bit disconcerting. I don't think it's being alarmist at all, I work in a lab and we are trained to read the MSDS when wanting to know about a product, you know some of this 'studied' info might really be usefull.

www.sigmaaldrich.com...

edit on 13-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

When I said nice post it was in jest. You shouldn’t have taken it seriously. Honestly I thought I made it clear that my opinion isn’t being swayed I stated that I have done my own research. It is obvious to me that you are not willing to be intellectually honest here hence taking my post out of context. The information on the subject matter is available for all to make up their own minds. You seem to be yet another fanatic to me given your recent post history from here and other threads. I generally make it a rule to not engage in conversations with fanatics I believe most of them are off keel and unreachable to where only a good psychiatrist can make any real difference.

I am not open to be one of your converts so this is really a waste of your time. Thanks but no thanks I am not buying.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
**THE FACTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: All my co-workers were hired to be hospital nurses......after many years THE (CEO) decides to make it mandatory for all hospital staff involved in patient care to receive influenza vaccination. IF you refuse, you ARE FIRED!! It was NEVER in ANY contract for employment to start with. NOW, if ALL local hospital systems and clinics are doing it, YOU CANT find another job being a nurse.

Many nurses have bills and families and are NOW BEING FORCED to receive the injection against their will. People need to get real and realize that YES, MOST ALL get the vaccination. In this economy who can really afford to leave their profession and start something new????????
And oh, religious objection does not count......Only a doctors note and then YOU HAVE to wear a MASK ALL DAY in 12-13 hours shifts??!!! NOPE not gonna happen......

Another thing. Nursing only pushes the vaccine because it is a business FIRST. $$$$ We are forced to try and FORCE the patients into compliance. Its shameful. We are giving shots to people who have been on antibiotics for weeks?? The CDC states to not have these vaccines if you have or on 1. 2. 3. etc......

I'm not lying here, ask any nurse if they truly think the vaccines are worth it and they will either say no or lie...

edit on 13-1-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Tecumte

When I said nice post it was in jest. You shouldn’t have taken it seriously. Honestly I thought I made it clear that my opinion isn’t being swayed I stated that I have done my own research. It is obvious to me that you are not willing to be intellectually honest here hence taking my post out of context. The information on the subject matter is available for all to make up their own minds. You seem to be yet another fanatic to me given your recent post history from here and other threads. I generally make it a rule to not engage in conversations with fanatics I believe most of them are off keel and unreachable to where only a good psychiatrist can make any real difference.

I am not open to be one of your converts so this is really a waste of your time. Thanks but no thanks I am not buying.

Don'y worry. I don't take you seriously at all. And it's great you've done your own research, I'm simply doing some as well. Nobody is trying to change your mind, at least not me, if you feel confindent that flu shots are the best way for you to maintain health then fine go for it, as I said before you can even have mine, I won't mind. But rather than name call, why not share some of all that info you say you've looked at, I just shared an MSDS on Thimerosal, put out by Lilly, seems a reasonably credible source, how is that being 'intellectually dishonest'. These adjuvants in these vaccines need to be heavily looked out and IMO PHASED OUT. I state my opinion most generally AS opinion, when I post so called 'facts' I try to post them as facts, You don't have to reply, really I'm just asking these questions out loud and trying to find answers where ever. And what is this about 'one of your converts' LOL, now I'm really not taking you seriously.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Assault and battery? I thought it was more along the lines of rape.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
**THE FACTS ARE AS FOLLOWS: All my co-workers were hired to be hospital nurses......after many years THE (CEO) decides to make it mandatory for all hospital staff involved in patient care to receive influenza vaccination. IF you refuse, you ARE FIRED!! It was NEVER in ANY contract for employment to start with. NOW, if ALL local hospital systems and clinics are doing it, YOU CANT find another job being a nurse.

Many nurses have bills and families and are NOW BEING FORCED to receive the injection against their will. People need to get real and realize that YES, MOST ALL get the vaccination. In this economy who can really afford to leave their profession and start something new????????
And oh, religious objection does not count......Only a doctors note and then YOU HAVE to wear a MASK ALL DAY in 12-13 hours shifts??!!! NOPE not gonna happen......

Another thing. Nursing only pushes the vaccine because it is a business FIRST. $$$$ We are forced to try and FORCE the patients into compliance. Its shameful. We are giving shots to people who have been on antibiotics for weeks?? The CDC states to not have these vaccines if you have or on 1. 2. 3. etc......

I'm not lying here, ask any nurse if they truly think the vaccines are worth it and they will either say no or lie...

Wow, that is absolutely forced discrimination, I hope the nurses are banding together and fighting this, I see alot of these cases ending up in court. NOBODY has the RIGHT to coherce you to inject something KNOWN to be highly toxic as a conditon of employment, I hope people are lawyering up, in the mean time I would hope as many nurses as possible don the masks as a show of protest, I know it gets hot wearing those but maybe if they searched they could find a comfortable version that would be tolerable. At least for the short haul. And this forced injection is going to spread if it isn't stopped here. Wait and see, pretty soon they are going to be trying to coherce any and everyone who has any contact with the public to take these vaccines. Or else.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I completely agree with you on this. I'm getting letters everyyear from the docter to go get my free flu shot. I get these letters because im registered as an astma patient. Even though i use my inhaler maybe 3 times a year. But everytime i get a letter i throw it away emidiately because i know the vaccines are filled with poison that will make me sick when im relatively healthy now yaknow? its absurd! WE NEED A REVOLUTION! Ain't nobody givin me a vaccine without my permission and if u try i will stick the needle in ya eye !

Peace!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The OP is right. It is battery.

In nursing school, we area all taught that so much as touching a patient without their permission is battery.

For all those that say we should get it: flu shots don't work. This has been proven more than once. Here is the latest:

gaia-health.com...

I will never submit to flu-shot/gunpoint medicine. They will be forced to fire me.
edit on 13-1-2013 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join