CNN'sPiers Morgan to be taken off air?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

im wondering why America would put someone one the air that is not from america, talking about how america should be, but i guess since the queen has more sway in this country than the president it does make sense.
edit on 13-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

oh and btw ... American children are being punished for mere hand signs ... www.abovetopsecret.com... - deaf pre-schooler forced to change name

So what does this have to do with Piers Morgan and his stand on gun control?

I see people just trying to pile on anything they can to make a point even though it has nothing to do with this topic which is what your doing now, why?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

so, it'd be ok then if Americans went around threatening to kill foreign guests on air too ??

Now did I say that...No I did not.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Silence the opposition through force.

Interesting tactic..but lets not pretend a single one of you hootin and hollerin in favor of this (fantasy from wnd) even gives a minor care about the constitution.

First amendment..isn't it a pain in the butt.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is also the same person who , in 2004, ,faked photos of British soldiers abusing prisoners. He created a hoax that Put soldiers lives in deep danger by making them a target. ...I have no support or respect for him whatsoever. He does not deserve to be in this country.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Max_TO

im wondering why America would put someone one the air that is not from america, talking about how america should be, but i guess since the queen has more sway in this country than the president it does make sense.

Diversity of opinion has no merit?

What backwoods, small minded, egotistical thinking would demand nobody outside with any view not fully in line with whatever propaganda is being pushed should have air time?

Meanwhile, Orly Tatiz is still riding high on the alex jones nutjob group.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Its not like we have a first amendment or anything.

Agree.

I might not like Piers, but for those calling on him to be shot, or shut up ?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well I guess we should get Jon Stewart off the air because of his views on this topic also...

It was all about ratings as this is not something that just came up recently, gun control has been a hot topic for many years.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

reply to post by Max_TO

Diversity of opinion has no merit?

What backwoods, small minded, egotistical thinking would demand nobody outside with any view not fully in line with whatever propaganda is being pushed should have air time?

Meanwhile, Orly Tatiz is still riding high on the alex jones nutjob group.

diversity is great, that's what America is founded on, America was also founded on constitutional rights, so when a outside opinion try to sway millions of Americans to give up there constitutional rights it makes me wonder. do u thinks the English would love and openly respect the opinions of a true blue American cumming over to England and getting on the tele saying

"hey English i think you should get rid of your queen and her whole family, cause times have changed and i think you dont need a queen or a monarchy system any more".

and if you try and and say the queen and guns are not the same thing. your are 100 percent correct.

THE ENGLISH MONARCHY HAS KILLED WAY MORE PEOPLE THAN MODERN ASSAULT RIFLES

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

oh yeah and i understand that the uk have "parliament" ,but you, as well as i know the queen and her cronies hold more power than any goverment or any criminal groups.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Piers Morgan is also the same person who , in 2004, ,faked photos of British soldiers abusing prisoners. He created a hoax that Put soldiers lives in deep danger by making them a target. ...I have no support or respect for him whatsoever. He does not deserve to be in this country.

Well then we should send CNN packing,because of there actions during the first gulf war or at least that is what your logic is trying to show.

You do understand that the news today is all about ratings and being the top dog, because the news is a business where the ratings matter more than the actual news.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

oh yeah you wanna talk propaganda, wtf do you think piers morgan job is.

wake up

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

oh yeah you wanna talk propaganda, wtf do you think piers morgan job is.

The same as everyother news person's job...Become the top dog in the ratings first and news reporting second..

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

THE ENGLISH MONARCHY HAS KILLED WAY MORE PEOPLE THAN MODERN ASSAULT RIFLES

The English monarchy are a bunch of cannabals.. 300 years ago they were using humans as snacks and for all we know, they still cound be today
Maybe thats where all the missing children go..
edit on 13-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yet Alex Jones remains on air......gotta ask yourself questions about that one.

CX.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1

I am no particular fan of Piers Morgan but I have seen no evidence that he faked photos or was even aware that the published photos were fakes. He took the rap because he was editor of the Daily Mirror at the time.

What evidence do you have to back up your allegations ?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
If you want him off the air change the channel. If we sacked everyone who said something you didn't like the airwaves would be empty.

When he doesn't get high ratings CNN will sack him so stop watching it.

His ratings are already a joke. CNN is already moving him to another time slot. There are already rumors of him being canned next year. I think people just want some response here to everything that he's done. This isn't about him having an opinion. The man allowed death threats on his show and openly mocked the US Constitution... not to mention he still has the problems to deal with in Britain.

There is no way this guy should be on America TV.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Vidpci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Yet Alex Jones remains on air......gotta ask yourself questions about that one.

CX.

Yes more blind hatred of Alex Jones.

"he's scary so we hate him"

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

so funny to see that one foreign guy criticizes your laws need to be taken off air while the US of A criticizes the rest of the world all day. Someone is not entitled to an opinion anymore? Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but calling for someone to be shot....come one ATS, where is your sense of decency??

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Yes he did take the rap. But as editor it is your JOB and responsibility to make sure you have your facts right. Instead he made British soldiers a target. ...he deserved to be fired. A horrible mistake like that should NEVER have happened , and the editor of the newspaper, any newspaper should be responsible and fired for that. ....I realize it's become all about ratings, and not the truth...but maybe if more of the scum reporting false lies in ANY news station, (be it in Britain, or the United states or wherever) were fired for their falsities, some truth would come back to reporting and we could actually call it the news.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join