It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN'sPiers Morgan to be taken off air?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

We are , but please put into context the manor in which I " brought up the bible " . As the context it was defined in your one post is misleading when compared to the context in which I brought the topic up .

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Well, this FBI guy isn't too sure.

What about killing American Citizens in America, is that now allowed?

FBI Director Robert Mueller was asked yesterday on Capitol Hill that exact question. The House wanted to know if the Obama Administration’s policy of extra-judicial killings of American citizens abroad could also apply inside the United States as well.

At first the F.B.I. Director tried to evade the question, but when pressed he finally stated that he was not certain if the government had the right to kill our own people.

Not Certain?

You better be damn certain! How the hell does the Director of the F.B.I. not know that the government doesn’t have the right to kill Americans that they deem to be “dangerous”? The fact that this is being talked about at any level of the Federal Government is absolutely appalling. But for the Attorney General of The United States to put forth a legal case for doing so, is beyond belief.

I'd say they do have the right to kill Americans but even if they didn't, that hasn't stopped them in the past either.

edit on 13-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

We are , but please put into context the manor in which I " brought up the bible " . As the context it was defined in your one post is misleading when compared to the context in which I brought the topic up .

My intention was not to mislead or show you up. Forgive me if I came off like that.

My intention was just to share a thought with you, the most reasonable poster who has responded to me.
edit on 13-1-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I do appreciate your comments and respect your underling position even if it differs from mine .

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

And then you should check a few governments that disarmed their people and aren't mindlessly slaughtering them
where would those be ?
sources and links please.

No, the government does not have "The right to kill any citizen" where are you getting that info?
drones baby, drones ... in case you're late to the party ... it's already been done and shall be again
that my friend is Tyranny with a capital T.
and those who support it should be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

And if you do want to give CNN a call the article offeres this ...

“Please call CNN to demand that Piers Morgan be fired for advocating political murder with assault rifles on last night’s show. Free speech is one thing, but we cannot allow the liberal media to take things this far against those that oppose amnesty or support gun rights etc.. Call 404.827.1500 and wait for a human operator,” Gheen encouraged. Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

I just attempted to call and the number doesn't work without some access code????

Found this

CNN
One CNN Center, Box 105366, Atlanta, GA 30303-5366
Phone: 404-827-1500
Fax: 404-827-1906

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Max_TO

See again with the hypocrisy. You wont put up with people who have a different opinions. Hypocrisy~
edit on 12-1-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

nah, that's courtesy.
his opinion is presented un-restricted on public broadcast ... he has no room to complain.

stating we don't want you here is equally protected

if he doesn't like the consequence, he should have invoked the 5th Amendment.

I get it. You love free speech so much you want to deport people who's speech differs from yours. Real consistent of you.

considering i never said such a thing, what are you going on about ??

yep, all of those Amendments apply.
if he doesn't like the reaction he's getting over exercising the 1st, he can choose the 5th ... for him, it's still a choice. employment isn't protected under any Amendment and Piers isn't a citizen anyway.

maybe we should file a class action suit against the Crown for shipping him over ?
where does the EPA stand on this toxic substance ??????

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

where would those be ? sources and links please.

Australia, and the UK have very strict gun laws. You are going to have to do research yourself if you want specifics.

drones baby, drones ... in case you're late to the party ... it's already been done and shall be again that my friend is Tyranny with a capital T. and those who support it should be dealt with accordingly.

I assume you are talking about Alwaki, a leader of a terrorist organization?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

the better question would be ... when did i say you did ?
so, if you agree consequences are in order and you already stated deportation was unreasonable, what's your suggestion ?????

should we just take his digital media platform away and play nice ??

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

considering i never said such a thing, what are you going on about ??

You didn't?

stating we don't want you here is equally protected

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

so, if you agree consequences are in order and you already stated deportation was unreasonable, what's your suggestion ?????

Here is novel idea. Don't watch his show.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I do appreciate your comments and respect your underling position even if it differs from mine .

Didn't see this.

I too respect your position. Thanks for engaging in this discussion with me.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

uhuh, this was just discussed in another thread.
i'll even link it for ya
... www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Australian Bureau of Criminology states its murder rate in 2006 with firearms was the highest ever at 16.3 percent. The ban started in 1997.

In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent, robbery 6.2 percent, sexual assault/rape 29.2 percent and overall crime rose 42.2 percent
- snip -
Even the head of Australia’s Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research, Don Weatherburn, acknowledged that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime.

Moreover, Australia and America both experienced similar decreases in murder rates: Between 1995 and 2007, Australia saw a 31.9% decrease; without a gun ban, America’s rate dropped 31.7%.

so, no thanks to Australia, i can still walk the block, here.
any citizen is still a citizen until they've been proven otherwise in a court of law.

did Alwaki receive 'due process' before being droned ?
then why ask such silly questions ?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

how does "we don't want you here" equal [color=amber]we should deport him ?

a little weak with the English are ya?
well for those who are, it's two different statements.

i own up to what i said ... which isn't what you claim.
and for the record, those who do clamor for his deportation, are absolutely protected by the 1st ... don't like it ? tough.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Honor93 because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

here's a reality check ... i don't tune in, he's not worth the effort.
[and i cannot view videos either, but, i can read his nonsense and still wish he'd stfu or go away ... either one would make me quite happy]

besides, we have enough trash and hot air on the tube as it is ... one less contributor could earn CNN bonus points when the cap&trade credits come into play

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Alwaki was the leader of a terrorist organization that operate overseas. What were they supposed to do? Let him have free rein?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

how does "we don't want you here" equal we should deport him ?

I assumed that "we dont want him here(in america?)" meant "we want him to get out of this country"

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

off topic, try a more relevant comment.
or better yet, answer my dang questions from page 2.

how does the 1st protect his job at CNN ?

and ... so, if i come to your house, scream at your kids about how bad your parenting is ... are you gonna offer me crumpets and tea with payroll or the door ?

yea, yeah ... those hypocritical Americans

maybe, just maybe ... we're simply following your lead

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I never said it protected his job. Though, i think, that he gets paid to speak his mind and firing him because he did so, and you didn't like what he said, is wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

your assumption fails you.

i stand by my original comment ... IF he were a 'gentleman', he would keep his word and
self-deport. however, as an American, i'm certainly not paying to deport his arse ... a rope is cheaper anyway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join