CNN'sPiers Morgan to be taken off air?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You might be right, but it also shows how bad the Left WANTS to make this an issue.

A issue they can control, with Agenda.

Its a double edged sword.
Ok, (last post, I avoid emotional threads, logic usually comes last)

The "left" has had enough with these Mass Killings, and the Knee Jerk Reaction is to go after the "means" of the Killings, Guns.

It may be the wrong approach, but clearly the Status Quo is only Spiraling Downward.

Since the Gun Lobby's Stance is "not budging an Inch" , the only choice left is an All or Nothing Gun Grab.

If the 2nd is Neutered, it will be the Gun Lobbies own Fault, for not pulling a chair up to the Table to Talk.

Have a nice day all.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I can't believe he's still on the air..he threw our constitution and is clearly anti-American....wasn't iverson and rush limbaugh taken off the air for something a lot less? So why does this jack a** get to stay?

And so what?? I thought the consitution also allowed for freedom of speech? Or does this only apply to people who agree with your opinions??
People like you prove that most of your pro gun people are nothing but hypocrites.

I dont like Piers Morgan either, but he has every right to say what the heck he wants and it is up to CNN to decide whether to keep him on air or not.
Some of you people are going as far as to even having him thrown out of USA....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I can't believe he's still on the air..he threw our constitution and is clearly anti-American....wasn't iverson and rush limbaugh taken off the air for something a lot less? So why does this jack a** get to stay?

And so what?? I thought the consitution also allowed for freedom of speech? Or does this only apply to people who agree with your opinions??
People like you prove that most of your pro gun people are nothing but hypocrites.

I dont like Piers Morgan either, but he has every right to say what the heck he wants and it is up to CNN to decide whether to keep him on air or not.

Piers Morgan went on national tv and supported death threats against Alex Jones. That is not freedom of speech. That is why Piers Morgan needs to be fired. I could care less what his opinion is.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
That's right. End Freedom of Speech to keep machine guns in your car if you have to. Never know when you might get the urge to mow down a bunch of innocent babies.

Alex Jones made an utter fool out of himself in case you didn't notice. Just thinking about it makes me shudder. If I knew him I couldn't look him in the eye. Too embarrassed for him.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci

Originally posted by juleol

Piers Morgan went on national tv and supported death threats against Alex Jones. That is not freedom of speech. That is why Piers Morgan needs to be fired. I could care less what his opinion is.

People have been screaming about having him fired or deported long before the alex jones interview.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
How many of you are they paying to keep pushing the same line over and over? Say it all you want, it doesn't make it the issue.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

It doesn't matter. Morgan chose to say what he said. This is the issue now. He supported death threats on national tv agreeing that he should go borrow his brother's military uniform and "pop" alex jones. That is the issue now. He needs to be taken off American tv and possibly even brought up on charges.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Vidpci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I leave you with this.........since we are keeping it Logical.......

If the founders had no concern the federal government could grow tyrannical there would have been no reason for them to put in the 2nd Amendment as part of the contract being formed between the sovereign states and the newly formed, limited federal government. Tyranny was a major concern since the founders knew the habit of man was a habit of seeking power and authority over their fellow man. The rights of citizens of a nation to keep and bear arms was necessary!

There is no doubt how serious our founding fathers were about this line of armed defense. The last four words shout their seriousness. They did not say may or should not be infringed. The declaration that it shall not be is absolute. Infringed meant the right was never to be broken, violated, or transgressed. It does not matter what precedent has been established by any court since the time this amendment was ratified. Any ruling that breaks, violates, or transgresses this right is unconstitutional and citizens of a nation have a right to keep and bear arms. Why is something so simple so hard to understand?

The 2nd Amendment is to protect against tyranny

Its THAT simple.

edit on 13-1-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Come to think of it, Alex Jones sounded like a cave man in a rage because someone is threatening to take away caveman clubs, so they can't club women and drag them back to the cave. lol.

But indeed, because of our constitution, he has the right to think that way, and even *shudders* say it loudly.

Just like Piers Morgan has the right to say "I think that is wrong".

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

Here is the facts it was Buzz Bissinger who made the comment not Morgan which Abby Huntsman laughingly responded, “I’d love to see that, in uniform!” so now people are up in arms to take down Morgan. I see this for exactly what this is which I can only sum up as a pathetic attempt to take focus off of thee awful humiliating performance of Alex Jones and nothing more. Morgan didn’t make the comment if he had I would be taking a different stance on this.

AJ screwed up and hurt the pro-gun establishment and this is nothing but damage control. I am pissed off at AJ for being such an idiot and so should every pro second amendment person in the US. This sideshow that is being parroted out there for all to see is so transparent those supporting it should be ashamed of the pathetic attempt. This isn’t going to help gun rights one single bit and you can bet this will come back to bite us. This is going to be on par with the Anderson Cooper story and it will be our own doing..

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

How many of you are they paying to keep pushing the same line over and over?

There you have it, when one doesn't agree with your ideology or thinking it is because they are being paid to do so... I am surprised it took this long before it was said.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Morgan agreed saying that he would borrow his brother's military uniform to commit the act. That's just as bad as saying it himself, if not worse. Again, that is the real issue. Stop pushing the fake talking point of "he can have an opinion". That's not what this is about.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So... OP

You seem to be an advocate for the second amendment, based upon your position in this thread, but you're against the first amendment based upon your position in this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Here is the facts it was Buzz Bissinger who made the comment not Morgan which Abby Huntsman laughingly responded, “I’d love to see that, in uniform!” so now people are up in arms to take down Morgan. I see this for exactly what this is which I can only sum up as a pathetic attempt to take focus off of thee awful humiliating performance of Alex Jones and nothing more. Morgan didn’t make the comment if he had I would be taking a different stance on this.

And if you search for that what you find is mostly coming from infowars which is Alex Jones creation, imagine that...

And where is the outrage against the two who actually made that comments?

Anyone.....
edit on 13-1-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Vidpci

How many of you are they paying to keep pushing the same line over and over?

There you have it, when one doesn't agree with your ideology or thinking it is because they are being paid to do so... I am surprised it took this long before it was said.

When people continue to push a non issue in front of the real problem, it becomes obvious. This isn't about opinion. This is about Morgan going on national tv and agreeing with a death threat.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

IT HAPPENED ON CNN!

So what now because Infowars reports on something that happened on a different channel it makes it untrue?! The sickening attempts to twist this story need to stop!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Do anything to avoid talking about the real issue.
Deflect any discussion that may put the spotlight on guns
Ridicule anyone who dares to question your God-Given right to own firearms
Believe that the Constitution is akin to the Ten Commandments and the Founding Fathers to Jesus and his Disciples
Feel that guns are the ultimate answer to any confrontation
Fail to understand even the most basic logic that correlates total firearm ownership with firearm incidents
Feel that firearms are essential to protect individual and collective rights, yet are deafeningly silent as they sit there like rabbits in headlights whilst the rights they claim they need their firearms to protect, are one by one eliminated without a single shot made.

Thus is the mantra, thus is the rite.

Why don't people come out and say that they enjoy using guns, that possessing guns give them a sense of security (whether right or wrong), that sometimes they fantasy about being an action hero or being involved in some action whereby they need to shoot off a few rounds.

Be honest with yourselves.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

The second amendment was put into place to protect the American people from their Government. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

IT HAPPENED ON CNN!

Yes, and it wasn't Piers Morgan who said it now was it?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
reply to post by spacedog1973

The second amendment was put into place to protect the American people from their Government. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thus is the mantra, thus is the rite.

Doesn't seem to be working, does it?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join