It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN'sPiers Morgan to be taken off air?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

CNN'sPiers Morgan to be taken off air?

mobile.wnd.com

WASHINGTON – Officials with the conservative group Americans for Legal Immigration are challenging CNN to take Piers Morgan off the air after a controversial debate on gun control with InfoWars.com’s Alex Jones.

Jones has been just one those Morgan has brought on the air over gun control in recent days.

Following the debate with Jones, which sparked a media firestorm, Morgan featured a panel on his program including Daily Beast sports columnist Buzz Bissinger, and commentator Abby Huntsman, daughter of presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, in which Buzz joked about how someone should
(visit the link for the full news article)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I would prefer if the call to get this guy off the air was over him tossing the U.S constitution on his table in a disrespectful manner as he did in his interview with Shapiro , but hey whatever works I guess .

Having said that , I highly doubt that anything will come of this , unless people start calling into CNN to voice there disgust over his recent actions.

If this foreigner had of tossed the constitution , as he did the other day , on national news 20 or 30 years ago can you imagine the public outcry there would have been for his head ?

mobile.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

He should be taken off the air, that guy is too smug even for CNN...

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
And if you do want to give CNN a call the article offeres this ...

“Please call CNN to demand that Piers Morgan be fired for advocating political murder with assault rifles on last night’s show. Free speech is one thing, but we cannot allow the liberal media to take things this far against those that oppose amnesty or support gun rights etc.. Call 404.827.1500 and wait for a human operator,” Gheen encouraged. Read more at mobile.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I can't believe he's still on the air..he threw our constitution and is clearly anti-American....wasn't iverson and rush limbaugh taken off the air for something a lot less? So why does this jack a** get to stay?

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you want him off the air change the channel. If we sacked everyone who said something you didn't like the airwaves would be empty.

When he doesn't get high ratings CNN will sack him so stop watching it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
World Net Daily?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Agreed , lets teach that smug "news outlet" CNN a lesson and give them a call . The ATS numbers of ticked off people can do it !

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Actually I did one better and cut my cable .

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This is World Wrestling Federation hilarious!

"Boo hisss I hate King Kong Morgan, bring back Hulk Jones!!!"

It's a publicity game and you're all playing. The winner, CNN.

CNN must be thinking along the lines of some people on ATS, who think that Jones is a nut,.but he brings attention to topics!

"Morgan? Have you see the ratings man? Lets make him even more PE#1. This is ratings gold!"

No such thing as bad publicity for an obvious media controlled troll.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
what's worse is what cnn will replace him with.

the guy is a guest of the united states, last time i checked you don't go to someones home and crap on the table and then get mad when they want you out.

crazy, the only thing i can think of is that cnn is putting him up to it. it is their station and it is television.

except that the fights are real and the issues are real.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
No such thing as bad publicity for an obvious media controlled troll.

I couldn't agree more. CNN is using this to their advantage...

He doesn't care about what American's think of him. He prolly doesn't like American's so why would he care what they think of him?

Either way he's getting attention. Good or bad is what you make it.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I found this interesting piece from info wars. I haven't fact checked the information that is provided but everything seems to be cited.

18 Facts that prove Piers Morgan is wrong - Heres a few.

#4 The United States is #1 in the world in gun ownership, and yet it is only 28thin the world in gun murders per 100,000 people.

#8 Approximately 200,000 women in the United States use guns to protect themselves against sexual crime every single year.

#18 According to Gun Owners of America, the governments of the world slaughtered more than 170 million of their own people during the 20th century. The vast majority of those people had been disarmed by their own governments prior to being slaughtered.

But you won’t hear many of these statistics on the mainstream news, will you?

It would also be interesting to see how many the government killed which were not from their own countries.. Piers Morgan really doesn't have a case apart from what has recently happened and even then, blaming ever gun owner is ridiculous. It would be great to see him off the air.

Gun crime rates from around the world

Notice Switzerland also has a population armed to the teeth yet the rank in at 23 when it comes to gun crimes. If we were to use the per 100,000 per capita, you would find that with no gun regulations Switzerland would be one of the safest countries in the world when it come to gun crimes. The USA rank 4th but again, the figures would change dramatically because of the population differences. I was surpried though that South Africa leads the way

edit on 12-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Actually this is one instant where the publicity might back fire . Last I can remember, Amairicans usually do tune out when arrogant foreigners toss there constitution around .

And there was a time , not so long ago , that such an action would even get you a pop in the nose .

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Morgan's ratings are terrible, that is why he will be gone. That is why he had AJ on, Jones has a much larger audience. And to think Piers makes $8 million, propoganda is expensive.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I can't believe he's still on the air..he threw our constitution and is clearly anti-American....wasn't iverson and rush limbaugh taken off the air for something a lot less? So why does this jack a** get to stay?

Because he represents TPTB that thinks is a GD piece of paper.
OK?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

It was not the constitution, it was a generic 'gift shop' book about the constitution.

Personally, after watching Bill O'reilly for years, then seeing Piers Morgan handle the Alex Jones & the more recent 'pro' gun lunatic, i have no doubt who the better reporter is.. and where the obvious propaganda is coming from.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I wouldn't wish murder on anyone and I don't think you should either.

He can say what he wants, in the end it's not what he says, it's how it's presented. He could find different ways of expressing his opinions. Either way he's too smug...

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
hahahahaha, IF Piers was a 'gentleman', he'd keep his word, self-deport and go his merry way.

he has more than worn out his welcome in the US ... bring back re-runs of Benny Hill.
they would draw a much bigger audience

[if anyone thinks BH wasn't political, you weren't paying attention but at least it was entertaining]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join