It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA gun show draws 10,000 people ‘getting ready for the next revolution’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Why didn`t this many people stand in line or smoke a joint outside in protest when they came for our Marijuana?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

I want to know right now. Tell me right now
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
They aren't coming for your guns, they are coming for your assault rifles and high capacity magazines so nutters can't use them to slaughter kids.

What a load of horse manure this is.

edit on 13/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What a joke....so one person, whom "rawstory" found states it is because they are "fearful" and that is why people are at the show? Emotional Journalism at its best and ATS eats it up........

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yeah.. because that will stop crazy people from slaughtering kids.
So are you guaranteeing without a doubt that after they take the assault rifles and high capacity clips, when a nut kills a bunch of kids with handguns (like virginia tech.. remember?? huh? huh?) they won't decide to do the same for handguns?

See.. this same thing happened in the UK.

Hungerford massacre they lost assault rifles

Dunblane massacre they lost handguns (almost exact same amount of victims as Hungerford I think actually even more)

And most recently in 2010 Cumbria massacre using only bolt actions and shotguns (killed almost exact same amount as the previous two shootings).

So what exactly makes you think they wont come for the rest when going after ARs doesn't help? I mean it seems to be the thing to do according to them?
Your post = horse manure.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Actually, I've come to the opinion that every American should be given 4 assault rifles, mags and a crate of ammo - all the rest of us have to do then is wait for the first shot to be fired, sit back and watch the fireworks. After all is over then we can set about fixing the mess America has created of the world.

Apart from that I really don't care for the opinions of gun-crazy zealots.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Gun bans aside, this issue is bringing Americans together in ways no analyst ever thought of. When have you seen Americans as a whole being distrustful of the federal government? When have you seen them look to state sovereignty for protection as guaranteed by the very nature of our union?

The government has single-handedly united us as states, as people AGAINST its attempts at greater power. NOW it is not just fringe wakos and outcasts that distrust the government, it is EVERYONE.

There is no going back either. People ARE getting ready for defiance. They ARE NOT scared anymore. The illusion is brooked like a shattered mirror and the shards of it will never fit back in.

Now the only support the federal government has is the completely ignorant and USELESS traitors they made over the years.

This assault on us as a country will lead to serious consequences for the federal government down the road. They don't even know what is happening. That is what you get when you are so disconnected from your people you lose tact of their minds.

This will not even have to be a traditional revolution. They are screwed on many many levels.

edit on 13-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
Like Alex Jones said, 1776 will commence again if they try to take our guns, lol. Its not funny, but the way AJ said it was pretty hilarious.

It was funny how he said it, but imagine looking into his eyes when he did say it
You could almost hear Piers crying "Mommy"
edit on 13-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Make sure you buy something decent e.g a 7.62[308 win] ,so you can shoot through your own front door ,when the a...holes come knocking to take your guns [save you opening the door]

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Who is a gun crazy zealot. The problem is foreigners have a twisted perception of what it's actually like in America. If you had ever been here you would know that. I live in a place with very lax gun laws and there is very little crime. In a year I might see 2 people open carrying a gun. If you visited you would likely not even see a gun unless it was on a cops hip.

Americans that legally own guns are responsible with them. No sense talking about it if you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Really, America made a mess of the world? How about the British empire? Changed it's tactics from sending in the red coats to sending in central banks, accountants, lawyers oh and holding companies. Follow the money trail folks.

Watch the documentary the world without US. You will see that America winds up cleaning up other's messes as well. We used to have grand ideals. Those have been eroded through greed and manipulation, just like every other nation on the planet. Americas guns just keep us a little freer than most.

Right now, yes, the current run on guns is fear mongering marketing at its best. The real problem I see, are the twits buying them with no training, no idea, and are going to wind up sitting in a closet unsecure, because some idiot bought one. But any idiot can have a kid, drive a car, or vote. That is the price of supposed freedom.

This to shall pass and then it will be on to the next thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Agree and disagree, "most" gun owners are responsible. There are still nitwits out there with guns, but that is the price we pay. Honestly, when someone can show me globally, there are no more guns, then I will be ok with letting mine go. I bow hunt mostly anyways. But the reality is that the world is not safe, and we should be on as equal footing as possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I think we will all be screwed on many levels. America is a giant powder keg, and it only needs the right catalyst to bring it all to a head. More unemployment, inflation, the change of trading currency away from the US dollar, another financial meltdown, multiple natural disasters, there are too many to list.

The reality is every government ends, only the people move on, so don't get hung up on government, look to the ideals of the forefathers and prepare to defend ones people.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mantarey
reply to post by Kryties

Americas guns just keep us a little freer than most.

That is the price of supposed freedom.

Freedom you say? That argument has past it's time mate, the US is far from the freest country on Earth now....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mantarey

I guess he hasnt heard the news of french special forces in Africa, Mali, Somalia....

www.debka.com...

yeah, it is just the US with military presence on the international scene......

Thing is, we dont fail like them. We rescue hostages, dont really get taken prisoner, and dont really get shot down that often....But hey they have to practice right? If the EU army is to replace the US in world policing they need to start some where right? I mean the international wealthy are still going to need some one to defend their interests and take the blame for it right? The US is not their guy? OK....look to Europe, see where it gets you.

I cant wait to take the moral high ground from my arm chair....."oh, look what those evil Europeans did to the poor such and such people. They are all about imperialism......"

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mantarey

well said....

Kudos...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
Make sure you buy something decent e.g a 7.62[308 win] ,so you can shoot through your own front door ,when the a...holes come knocking to take your guns [save you opening the door]

Nahh!!
An SST shotgun slug through the door makes a perfect hole to AIM the 7.62 through.
Shotguns with staggered rounds (00 shot\slug\00 shot) rule for interior defense. Save the "reach out and touch someone" rounds for 50yds or better!

MOLON LABE

-Ak

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was thinking how very unfortunate but true it is that War is ultimately the only answer to so many problems created by human beings; the only way purge our ranks of the parasites, the dregs, the Pirates and Predators but how do we free ourselves of the Robber Barons, the supposed Elites and Royals that are responsible for the Mass Murders and High Crimes against humanity? Or is it really just our Creator's way of creating and evolving a being, a spirit by dragging it through one test, one fire, one hell after another in it's process of gleaning the worthy and worthwhile from the worthless, the wheat from the chaff.

edit on 13-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Exactly. The people who've never been here and only have the MSM to judge by [ funny how they trust them on this subject, but no other ] see us as a violent nation. They see a few sick, monstrous, people and judge 350 million as being the same. People are scared. They see the crap we're in with our economy, jobs, a congress out of touch and failing in their duty and now we're being told a whole nation is to be punished for the actions of a few. The average gun owner is not a dangerous person. We just want to go hunting, teach our children to shoot as a hobby, go plinking at tin cans and targets. In the hands of the average gun owner, me, my gun is no more dangerous than my fishing rod. Our rights are being whittled away and many are finally starting to see it. And they don't like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by mantarey
reply to post by Kryties

Americas guns just keep us a little freer than most.

That is the price of supposed freedom.

Freedom you say? That argument has past it's time mate, the US is far from the freest country on Earth now....

Hence the reason so many Americans are out buying guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join