It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My virtual reality simulation 'game' dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hello, I'm sure I will be posting a lot of my dreams in this new found thread. I will provide a little background on my dreams to hopefully help you all reading this understand how vivid these dreams can be for me. Ever since I can remember I have always had these wild dreams. They are definitely one in their own, it's as if I'm existing in these dreams as I am real just as real as I am sitting here typing this right now. I remember how I feel, I remember what I see, where I travel (though not always how to get there). I have a few 'safe' places in my dreams, one is in a huge closet where underneath the hanging clothes is a miniature door that only I can see and travel inside of and inside the door is a series of ether doors with these complex locking mechanisms and I just know that when I see this place I am safe. There is also a home in the woods of a snowy area that I travel to in my heart from time to time. I have only ever taken one other person there it is a completely magical place it is very difficult to describe because it's all about the feelings that I get when I travel here. There is also a dark part of my dreams, I have died several times once by getting shot in the side of the head (I felt EVERYTHING, even the blood leaking out the side of my head) and another time I was mauled by a bear. It's weird because I felt it-as if it was really happening. My dreams get very realistic and powerful for me. With that being said I had this amazing dream the other night. I'm positive it means something significant to me-I believe that your dreams mean something about your life. it's your unconscious mind at play.

The dream starts off and I am in a bookstore with some of my friends ( at the time I remembered their faces and I have since forgotten who they were) as we walked through the doors we all dispersed into our favorite sections. I kind of got this feeling that carried me up the stairs onto the second story and to this big beautiful brown bookcase. There was something about this book case that instantly drew me to it the moment I walked through those doors...I'm digging through the shelves and I pick up a 2 items until I find this rather large sized book completely wrapped in bubble wrap. I looked down at it and it had this name across the top PSOC3, It seemed a tad bit odd to me at the time but I felt something about this book as I begin to walk off and make my purchases. No sooner does this lady appear before me and she has my bubble wrapped book in her hands, she tells me "This is a virtual reality game would you like to play?" I reply "of course!" She then goes on to warn me that this is no ordinary game and in this game you will face your fears head on, but if you pass the first few levels you will be rewarded greatly." Suddenly images of chucky (childhood fear) pop into my head amongst other otherworldly creatures and I boldly accept the challenge. I stand towards the outside window in front of this amazing book case and I put what appears to no longer be a book but some sort of weird thick helmet solid white with blacked-out lenses. The instant I put them on I appear in this lonesome hallway (school maybe?) and I am laying down on my side (position I was currently sleeping in) and as I'm waiting for whatever is going to happen next these zombies appear before me almost out of nowhere! This girl zombie comes up to me and treies to bite me so I kicked her with my legs repeatedly and other zombies start showing up now and they're coming up very quickly I almost think that I'm going to be toast how am I going to fight these things off?!! Suddenly a vision appears to me in this state and it's my friend she's yelling to me that I'm going to die if I don't gt myself through this and she's terrified for me!! This really strikes a cord within me and I get up and start looking for weapons I find that there are none and I RUN! I run through this hallway being trailed by the zombies and I make my way out this door at the end of the hall and I'm outside. Outside (I'm assuming we were on a mountain top) it was so lush and beautiful and there was this sloped valley just past this fence so I ran and jumped over it being scared. I woke up (in my dream state still) and I was again at the beginning of the hallway same spot I was in before the zombies appeared. At this point I kind of got what the idea was and soon more zombies materialized before me, this time I found some weapons nothing crazy but rods of metal that at least held them off and this time I did the same thing and ran outside that same door and instead of jumping the fence I just stood there (zombies appeared to be confined inside the hallway-they could not go outside). The round started over again and here's where it gets really quite interesting, I am able to materialize weapons with my mind and doors. Instead of running through hat same door outside (because it appeared to reset the 'game') I found another hallway with two rooms on the left side and nowhere else to go in the first room there were two people an adult (male) and a child and I saved them! They ended up running back down the hallway that I first came from as I checked the second room I found that it was FULL of walkers!! CRAP! is what I thought inside my head and they saw me they started pouring out of the room and I was backed into a corner when I materialized a push cart and was able to push them away from me and I also found out that I must have created a doorway and as I ran through that I found myself high atop a mountain. One that I remembered climbing in college-intermediate hiking class- I remember being on that mountain and thinking man if I fall I am toast. As were were hiking up this cliff I slipped and the rock crumbled beneath me but my comrades caught me. My second 'round' that I traveled to was a cliff-side there were about eight of us I was in the middle and we were all harnessed in together and we were scaling this cliff-side that seemed to be pretty high up! Everything was going smooth until my stake came out of the side of the cliff and I was falling (luckily we were all strapped in together) and I did not fall to my doom. The third round were were cliff-side again only this time the cliff was HUGE we were in the sky and I felt the FEAR in the pit of my stomach if I were to fall and swing by a rope in the sky above the clouds..scary as heck. Turns out almost all of our stakes came out if this cliff and I do not know how we survived that one but the next thing I remember is being in a parade? Like a celebration my mom was there pointing at me and I was with other people waving? Almost as if we had won the 'game'. Then I woke up. I have not been able to get this dream off my mind since then!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
WOW I have a head ache. Just some advice, more people will read your thread if you split it up into paragraphs

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That was some dream. I was thinking to myself, if that is a way to face your fears, and if its real like that, I would say, sorry, we have a right to heal and grow in safety.

Starred and Flagged.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That's a pretty amazing dream. I had a similar virtual reality kind of dream recently, unlike yours however I wasn't made aware as in your case, that I would enter a "virtual" world where I would face my worst fears. I had the "restarts" that you had, mine also took place in a school, and I had to "get the point" and formulate a strategy before I could get out of the school. Also unlike your dream, I wasn't given a parade at the end, usually when I'm about to wake up my dreams just fade out, then I'm awake. But my dream is for another thread on another day if I ever decide to share it here.

top topics

join