It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Universe is governed by Irony/created out of Irony?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Humanity is the only thing that exists on this planet that is truly flawed. If humanity's purpose is to destroy this planet then we may be perfect. Please do not view this thread as anything other than a thought exercise. I have no problem with appearing to be an idiot and I have gone out of my way to make myself seem like a fool.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

Exactly, but we do not know the true purpose of humanity - therefore it is all an assumption - to consult a spirit (or a god) to tell you would just be another perspective...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The universe is a very strange and mysterious place.I don't claim to know much; but if you can see a Full Moon on a cloudy day....anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
pressure and stress. causative and resultant, all at the same time, and nothing happens without them. so, ergo the conclusion. Nothing.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I do not believe that there is any intelligent life on our planet and to me that is the most IRONIC thing I can think of. As a species it seems like we are a bad joke on the rest of the universe; but I am sure that somewhere someone or something is laughing.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I just tried to edit my last post and was denied(four hours my.......). I must admit that there IS intelligent life on our planet(but not very much). I have just read a couple of very insightful posts on this sight and I must admit that I was wrong.We are now what I would call a semi-intelligent species(thanks to the few). I love the irony of it all!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Stoker family hails from my town. It seems that I live in some sort of weird nexus of celebrity(more than what you might think). Or has my mind finally fragmented into little pieces?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My Chemistry teacher for grades 8-11 was/is one of Pamela Anderson's uncles. I live at the crossroads of weirdness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join