It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink Floyd, Echoes synchronized with Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just thought this was super rad! I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I wanted to share for those who haven't seen it. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Interesting, i know that Dark Side of the Moon is in sync with The Wizard of Oz.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here is another movie set to Pink Floyd.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkinichole90

Living up to my moniker, Randyvious just became paramount. I've been trying to get my wife to register an account.
I think I found my MO.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting!

Not really that much of it is perfectly sync'ed with the music, but they do run along together quite nicely. It wasn't until the very last minute that the best bit (I think) happened. The embryo looking back on earth, as the two sphere's slide past each other worked particularly well with the music.

Nice way to enjoy a cuppa

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Agreed, the video clips are pasted together from the movie to sync with the soundtrack is all, I can say if you cue both the movie and album up at the exact time, there will be NO synchronicity there at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yar, i'm finding that kinda contrived really... but there is an old surf movie that uses "echos" as it soundtrack, and it's beyond hypnotic

(post by patssyncproductions removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join