It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS UFO 'Sightings' Debated at Huff Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nothing we haven't been over in better detail, at ATS.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 13/1/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Sorry Jim, is that all you have to say?

Any opinions, perspectives?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
well know what i want to say.....seen these videos before where they,ve said its ice particles

i know nothing about this but how big would these ice particles have to be to see them in space?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You do realize how much space trash is out there,right?

The ESA has a agency dedicated to space trash.

www.esa.int...

edit on 12-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
On this one:

I don't get what I'm supposed to be looking at.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Also on this one:

At 2:47 (3 dots in triangle formation) I've never seen that one before

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In this video from the article, I see how most of these can be explained away as space junk. Or shots of junk skirting across the atmosphere. But the triangle formation at the end...? Looking at the video makers youtube channel I can safely assume its a fabrication or a misinterpretation of an everyday object (example: the triangle formation satellite) but it also could really be a group of UFO flying in formation. I'd need more information before deciding for sure what it is.

Referenced video posted in post above mine, got beaten to it.
edit on 12/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: nm

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

i know nothing about this but how big would these ice particles have to be to see them in space?

The question is not about size per say but rather how close by the camera the ice particles are. They would have to be darn close to the camera though, to appear that size. These things flying across the screen seem to travel across the surface of the planet and look far away to me. I am leaning towards space junk, more than ice particle.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
In this video from the article, I see how most of these can be explained away as space junk. Or shots of junk skirting across the atmosphere. But the triangle formation at the end...? Looking at the video makers youtube channel I can safely assume its a fabrication or a misinterpretation of an everyday object (example: the triangle formation satellite) but it also could really be a group of UFO flying in formation. I'd need more information before deciding for sure what it is.

Referenced video posted in post above mine, got beaten to it.
edit on 12/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: nm

The triangle formation disappears, one light after the other before its full transit across the screen, you need to figure out why. Say, was it so near to the ISS that the ISS blocked the sunlight for instance? On the other hand they blink out like an LED...no fade, no residual light, that's kinda suspect.

top topics

join