It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the U.S.A is the most hated country in the world let's pull out

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Remember ladys and gentlemen we are talking about a country who's military budget makes up 40% of the worlds military budgets. We are talking about a country who has extremely intelligent and strategic minds making precise decisions on the world theater. We are talking about a country who has one single goal in mind and that simply is world control. You have to realize that people at the top in three letter organizations people in black projects and such realize that in "underdevolped" (aka non U.S assimalted country's) the population is growing at an alarming pace exponetially raising the worlds population in fifty years. Do you think they, having all the numbers all the information and the technology and pychological and computing power will not make strategic descions inorder to take control of the world. They don't see us as people they see us as number's, they think of us as belligerent waring selfish window lickers. They take full advantage of our weakness and are dumbing us down and stealing original thought. I think the ultimate goal is everything ran under a system of strict control i don't really understand it's detailed purpose but i can see it's reasoning.It is belived people who are not in a state of control will act in violence and destruction that power grabs are instinctual. Therefor we as a society cannot be trusted with the so called red button.

This country has gone so far from individualism though i seriously doubt it ever was. I think it's just a nice story, truthefully we came here and destroyed the indians and stole there land, in the name of freedom and we continue this to this day. At least then we might conjure a document of our God given right to east to west, now if we cant take you militarily we will do it economiclly i belive that our economic situation is a show and a strategic move. I belive that a sweeping of the world's major players will happen and perhaps a so called new world order will be established. The intresting and somewhat sick thing is maybe the control group is right maybe without control humanity is destined to destroy it's self. Is it my right to be inclined to violence? is it my right to take resources of the many and horde them? is the part greater than the sum of the whole? no it's not, but mine and all of humanity's struggle come's from selfishness, failing to see our interconnected world. When i think of it all it's hard for me to tell who's right and who's wrong anymore..
edit on 13-1-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Thats a lot of HS i have seen for awhile, HS is what comes from the horse.

Americans never asked for the responsibility of the World instead they decided to take it by force.. Hiroshima.

Americans are not "adult" enought to be any other countries "parent" instead they keep pushing their nose in every matter there is in the World and with the unmatural way like a teenagers they don´t really CARE, they just WANT want and WANT MORE..

Not that I agree with the OP (because isolationism would be a bad thing) but you are saying Americans took the world by force with Hiroshima? Americans were one of several countries that helped save the planet. Japan was killing our civilians too...that bomb ended the war almost instantaneously.

However I do agree we push our noses in other people's matters too much.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Home Computing

The credit for development of a computer for home use goes to Steve Wozniak (1950-) and Steve Jobs (1955-), college dropouts who founded Apple Computer in 1976

Global Information Surfing aka The Internet

The Internet was originally developed by DARPA - the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency - as a means to share information on defense research between involved universities and defense research facilities

The concept was developed starting in 1964, and the first messages passed were between UCLA and the Stanford Research Institute in 1969. Leonard Kleinrock of MIT had published the first paper on packet switching theory in 1961. Since networking computers was new to begin with, standards were being developed on the fly. Once the concept was proven, the organizations involved started to lay out some ground rules for standardization.

One of the most important was the communications protocol, TCP/IP, developed by Vint Cerf and Robert Kahn in 1974. Robert Metcalfe is credited with Ethernet, which is the basic communication standard in networked computers...

Mobile Phone

Martin Cooper (born December 26, 1928 in Chicago, Illinois, USA) is an American former Motorola vice president and division manager who in the 1970s led the team that developed the handheld mobile phone

Oh yes, the 'worthless' nation known as The United States of America!

It is no doubt the world would be a much different place if it weren't for the USA and the citizens of this great nation.

I'm not good with irony, so... is it ironic that we are reading opinions of how worthless America is via technological advances developed and brought to Earth by none other than... you guessed it - The United States of America and it's 'entitled', 'arrogant', 'stuck up' citizens?

Just imagine how different today would have been without the United States and it's citizens, no one would share their thoughts and opinions through a personal computer or mobile phone, using the internet today.... because.... those things would not exist!

Every single person here is using technology developed by the United States - technology that makes life easier and more entertaining.

Hmmm... I wonder how many of these inventions, used by and benefiting nearly every modern business and family alive today, were created as conflict technology?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I would like to see the US pull out of every sphere of international operation.

Im not anti US but I believe there are other countries on this planet id id like to see them given a chance to do 'good things' for the globe.

Personally ive been saying for years that Britain, my country (which is a really crap place to live) should disband its entire military and accept protection from the French or maybe the Beligians.

This would demonstrate that we are capable of global humility and accepting other people taking the lead roles.

I also think the USA should do the same thing.

Personally I believe England is an Evil country. We export death at an unprecedented level. I long for a 'Glorius Revolution' and dream at night of the Dutch landing on our Dorset Beaches and conquering our evil lands. That would be change. Maybe then we'd have more than 1 political party to choose from and much more.

Does America really think that anyone wants to invade and enslave you? Really?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Dude, the USA is hated, because it made itself hated...

If it didn't go around poking its nose in everything, then they wouldn't be hated, would they? If it didn't go around starting wars, then they wouldn't be hated...

The USA deserves everything it gets...just saying.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I don't hate the USA, actually glad they are at the helm. To hate an entire country is wrong, to hate the government of a country is fine. I hate the following governments, China, South Africa, Argentina, Germany, France, Ireland and Zimbabwe. People can moan about America all they want, but believe me, life would be far worse with someone like China at the helm.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I really think that if you are coming up against a lot of "haters" it is because YOU must be going around spouting off arrogance. People react to what you are putting out. When you go to an extreme, you provoke others around to go to the other extreme! It's like an instinct to balance we all have.

I was thinking yesterday, I am watching France going into Mali and trying to save that country- they're losing lives for it, the people there are thankful as heck. And yet.....I haven't yet seen one french person spout off bragging about how they are heros or martyrs. Everyone just takes it in stride, thinking it is "normal" to do this.

But I am sure that if some french person got on here and started going on about how they are unappreciated heros that others should be thankful to and bow down to (for this and other actions, like helping the Americans achieve freedom from England) than they would get a an overwhelming flood of dissent and insult.

You cannot please everyone all the time and they will try to bring you down to earth if your head gets too big.

Just do what you have to do and shut up about it. Remember that the best exchanges and actions in this world are the ones in which BOTH parties benefit somehow- so for each "heroic" act, there is some kind of reward they are seeking as well, sometimes not evident, but that doesn't invalidate the good it does for the other.
None of your governments heroic actions are self sacrificing. (though they may be sacrificing your sons and daughters, surely....)

edit on 14-1-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
As we have been told repeatedly on how bad America is to and for the world.Let's just pull out.We can take the worlds largest economy and move back to isolationism. Just like before ww2 after all we did pull out of a world depression through isolationism in the mid to late 30's.We can do it again.

Think of all the money we can save,no large Navy to keep the ocean's safe.No more economic handouts.We can pull all funds and equipment out of N.A.T.O.Close all the air bases in foreign lands.Most of all bring all our troops home!

Afterall we have been told that we use our economic might to crush other nations.So maybe they are right.So lets take our money and run.Cancel all our foreign debt,default on all treasury bonds outside the U.S.

Well it's a thought,but the U.S.A would never do that.

Why?? Because the World Would Burn !!!We have have been given this responsbility we did not ask for it ,but we will not run from it.

So the U.S.A will just have to get use to being treated like the parent of a teenager.Being told that they are evil and wrong in every action they take.But everytime something goes wrong are the one who has to bail them out.

Yea mods you should probably move this to rant

edit on 12-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

so what exactly do we produce other than war. So far the world is burning from the bombs we keep dropping on people.

we should pull out and get our house in order. Usually when my house is messy I spend time cleaning that up rather than teaching my retarded neighbors how to clean out their gutters while they bash me about my clothes and how I perform the task.
maybe we should keep out of peoples business. we are not the worlds police we are a country .
edit on 14-1-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Please do leave the world and don't let the door hit the ass of your imperialistic empire on the way out.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
How many here in this thread have seen the documentary "The war you did not see" That was posted here on ATS?

If you saw that, I think a lot would be clearer, the US (government) did not go to war for peace, it was control, oil resources and power, they dont care for women and children, or your own troops my friends.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Sounds a lot like the formerly great British Empire.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blacko

True, they are also mentioned in the documentary. Now we just need somebody to expose the Danish government, they are not as good as they try seem.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You talk about isolationism, but you meant militarily only?

All this talk about who has the biggest economy etc is surely a moot point?
You wouldn't actually stop trading with the rest of the world??
You know if you did you would be a bankrupt nation in no time? The dollar would collapse...
America as with almost every other developed country would be unable to survive without international trade. Yes, of course the rest of the world would suffer if you stopped trading with them but the same could be said for other developed countries, and if you did do this your countries suffering would be much greater than everyone elses..there's plenty of other countries willing and able to step in and fill the void.

Military isolationism would probably be good for your country as you can't afford to carry on as you are and speaking as a British person I would love to see your occupying forces leave my soil. And, I know some (1 person in particular) posting here have it in their heads that a technology gap exists between America and other developed nations but this is only true in your imagination.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Atomic bombs were unnecessary as Japan was allready ready to surrender cause of the huge blockade alone, Japan had no fuel or food in their stocks.

Atomic bombs were unnecessary and was used to demostrate to Soviet Union how powerful USA is. Soviet was expanding east after they took the western countries near their border Latvia, Liethuania etc. USA wanted to show off their power and start a cold war.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima was only show offs who has the most power in the World and for scaring purposes, Cold War was the cause of launching NATO 4 April 1949, when USA got multiple strongholds closer east and Soviet Union. Threat of atomic bombs and nuclear war between east and west made NATO possible.

President Truman

Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey’s opinion that certainly prior to 31 December 1945 and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.

Secretary Eisenhower

During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of ‘face’

The Hiroshima Lie

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We can now add Mali to the list of countries the U.S. has invaded. What's not to hate about this government?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blacko

absolutely, the US is just the most recent in a long line, luckily for everyone the british empire no longer exists (unless you subscribe to the viewpoint that it morphed into the north atlantic empire, meh), now we just need to hope that the US does indeed leave everyone else to it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This is the typical shallow level of thinking that I have come to expect of Americans. This idea of isolationism or nationalism is quite obviously devoid of any actual thought about what the far reaching implications would be.

By all means pull out... but then you better be prepared for a tough time. Almost nothing is manufactured in the USA anymore. You would need to start manufacturing ALL of your goods. All of your gadgets, electronics and precious guns. Where would the raw materials for all this production come from? The price of goods would sky rocket as the mega-corporations would chase the same level of profit as before leading to an economic implosion as hyperinflation would come into effect... Oh and don't forget about your precious oil, where would you get your energy from because the USA does not produce enough oil domestically to meet the requirements of the country.

Ironically, the US economy would be unsustainable and the very premise of your hypothetical situation would backfire as the economy cannibalized itself in a very short time frame.

The truth is that the economies of all nations are inexorably mixed and dependent on each other... it is almost a symbiotic relationship and Economics 101 tells us how nations use inherent competitive advantage to produce the goods and services that they are best/cheapest/most efficient at and obtaining the goods they are not so good at producing from those countries that are. This is called trade.

And I haven't even touched the subject of national security yet...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nothing highlights Americas arrogance more than saying they dont need the rest of the world...

geez, ego trip.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I disagree that it was for only a show of power...but I would say this...even if it was a show of power...did it not keep the world stable for quite a bit?

Sure no one wants innocents to die in war...ever...but its impossible...and I think the first bomb anyway...ended the war...Maybe the second one was bs because they weren't even over their intended target..or original target. But that is war. That is why at all costs we should avoid war...but once we are in it...there is nothing gentlemanly about it. We go to war because leaders fail.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Do you have any idea how many people died from that bomb ? Not to mention the aftermath with diseases and deformities ?

The US intelligence have them self reported that Japan where ready to surrender, so to kill millions of innocent baby's, children, women and men can never be justified.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join