It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the U.S.A is the most hated country in the world let's pull out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In relation to your misleading thread title,........
Stop painting everyone with the same brush. The U.S is currently, in fact balls, i will say what i see, if you agree thats your choice as is if you disagee. My appologies now incase i go off topic.

The arseholes leading your country are very same to those running the UK and many others. The U.S in my humble opinion "HAS" to get involved in wars. At first i thought your leaders were war mongers, they may in fact be so but i have something that has been bothering me for some time and if i am right then those who are sending troops to war knowing that the reasons that the military personel believe to be the reasons for war, risking their lives for are total bull# and the real reason if for profit. War crimes on a massive scale against humanity. I swear to God i believe this to be true.
War=Profit.
This link here
Anaconda Copper takes you to the proof that from the first page the picture is all too clear.
Then we have the branches that feed out from this and involves banks and energy companies. Money is gained any way they can, they sacrifice the lives of all because of their way.
Ask and i will provide all and i mean all of the evidence required. I have posted my threads on here for a reason. Its all there.

Why else does the U.S not do anything about its gun laws? They pretend its for your benefit when really,.....how much of the gunsales percentage do the government or other companies make from it?

edit on 13-1-2013 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Be that as it may, it's not a belief it is a fact. That if the number 1 economy in the world pulled out the world would go into the deepest depression it has ever seen.To claim anything else is to deny world economics.

Over pride or the ability to admit you are wrong.

China would simply step in. They're already doing so when it comes to aid and security, you just don't read about it because it's not the done thing to point out China's good efforts in western MSM.

And if China decided to dump all the U.S. dollars it holds back onto the markets the U.S. economy would evaporate overnight. I'm talking hyper inflation on the scale of Germany between the wars.

It's not all about the size of your economy. There are many other factors involved. Like it or not the U.S. is in a sticky situation right now, just like a lot of other economies. Ranting about being powerful, posturing about 'pulling out' blah, blah, blah. You can't trade on past glories my friend. The world would not burn if the US chose isolationalism. Admittedly the world would be different. Some countries would even prosper.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Labrat3162 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I wish they would! Let them go back home, it's not that anyone wants them in their country. Where they go, death follows.

Two things,

First you greatly overrate how much 'power' you have as a nation cause you're broke. In fact America is the poorest rich country in the world. You have nukes, but that will destroy everything. So that's not gonna work for anyone.

Second.

I think the world will do just fine without team America policing for corporations and multinationals.

With love,

moi

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

As we have been told repeatedly on how bad America is to and for the world.Let's just pull out.We can take the worlds largest economy and move back to isolationism. Just like before ww2 after all we did pull out of a world depression through isolationism in the mid to late 30's.We can do it again.

Think of all the money we can save,no large Navy to keep the ocean's safe.No more economic handouts.We can pull all funds and equipment out of N.A.T.O.Close all the air bases in foreign lands.Most of all bring all our troops home!

Afterall we have been told that we use our economic might to crush other nations.So maybe they are right.So lets take our money and run.Cancel all our foreign debt,default on all treasury bonds outside the U.S.

Well it's a thought,but the U.S.A would never do that.

Why?? Because the World Would Burn !!!We have have been given this responsbility we did not ask for it ,but we will not run from it.

So the U.S.A will just have to get use to being treated like the parent of a teenager.Being told that they are evil and wrong in every action they take.But everytime something goes wrong are the one who has to bail them out.

Yea mods you should probably move this to rant

edit on 12-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

come on man, don't be like this. we hate your government, not your people.
sure you guys can be arrogant and obnoxious, but jeez some American guy on another thread said that Americans were awesome because they were descendants of Romans? what is that!! lol, see what we have to deal with.

Yes I can see what you have to deal with.Look what we have to deal with.My statement while fantasy is also fact.If we hypothetically pull out all our resorces.It would cause global chaos.Yet some people are so blinded by hatred and anger,they can't see that. To them the U.S is the evil empire only.There are some people out
there That can't see or are blinded by that hatred to what good we do in the world.I will admit not all good but give us some credit.

Many Americans don't agree with the current goverment policies.Not all Americans are arrogant and obnoxious.Many of us care what goes on in the world.But a lot of us are tired of being on the defensive.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Please do.

T

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Labrat3162

You do realize that it doesnt matter what country you are in or which military force you are in, there are people at the top who continue to be in cahoots so to speak, continuing profiting and trading while joe bloggs is sacrificing his life for a fabricated goal (currently terrorism) to profit. I could be English, American, Iraqi, Pakistani nationality but the story is the same.
The elites give the nod and the wars happen lining their pockets, military personel will soon be rounded up for The War of falsehood and deceit, because "they" would have no longer any need for military personel when they use artificial intelligence that doesnt question an order. I hope you are hearing what i am saying. Military are pawns. A space weapon Mr Von Braun had warned against and also the false wars,......its all on cue.Dr Carol Rosin Tell me you do not see?
Also no one has even considered the mineral content of areas of war. Minerals that could effectively decide if you are a main player in the markets and economic leagues. Technology for instance. Also the using of the sand on the seafloor to create gold and also the extraction of that all important mineral.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Exactly. we are all citizens of Earth and it doesn't matter which government is yours. Communism is dictatorship and democracy is hypocracy. They do their own thing regardless of what their citizens desire. Bit off topic but hey! who cares.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You actually think it would cause global chaos if 'Merica would retreat.

Come on dude, no way.

Here in Holland we would be the same, there is no way that will would slide into chaos. Actually I think we would celebrate.

Americans have such an big ego and think the whole world is yours, and yet most of you know nothing of the world outside your borders.

And on the other side, not all Americans are bad people. And I guess most of your troops wouldn't even wanna go back. They probably have a better life here then back in your country.

Live and let live.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If we hypothetically pull out all our resorces.It would cause global chaos.

I just realized that the reason you believe this to be true is because it's what the government wants US citizens to think. It is what generates popular support for the actions which would otherwise cause an uproar.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
AHHHH sorry i forgot to add.
Here is another prediction as i did previously regarding Egypt watch this space. "France"

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
even if you wanted to you couldnt, america has lost to much of its heavy industry, automotive, white goods and all sorts of other industrys to even think of becoming isolationist.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrat3162

Be that as it may, it's not a belief it is a fact. That if the number 1 economy in the world pulled out the world would go into the deepest depression it has ever seen.To claim anything else is to deny world economics.

Over pride or the ability to admit you are wrong.

China would simply step in. They're already doing so when it comes to aid and security, you just don't read about it because it's not the done thing to point out China's good efforts in western MSM.

And if China decided to dump all the U.S. dollars it holds back onto the markets the U.S. economy would evaporate overnight. I'm talking hyper inflation on the scale of Germany between the wars.

It's not all about the size of your economy. There are many other factors involved. Like it or not the U.S. is in a sticky situation right now, just like a lot of other economies. Ranting about being powerful, posturing about 'pulling out' blah, blah, blah. You can't trade on past glories my friend. The world would not burn if the US chose isolationalism. Admittedly the world would be different. Some countries would even prosper.

If you bothered to read the O/P you would have seen the simple solution .China as of Oct. 2012 holds $1.161 Trillion in t-bonds.My solution was simple don't pay it
or any other debt.Since you said the debt would ruin us.Tell me how the world would recover?What are you going to do SUE US

edit on 13-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OP are you one of these people who believe this kind of broadcasting? All the negative things they say about America in Europa are true. It's not 'anti-American propaganda', your nation deserves this. This didn't just happen overnight, America created this by being a imperialist invading force.

And if you just google 'American tourist', nuff said.

And it will take a long time before we heal this relationship.

But it's never to late (=

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What are you going to do SUE US

You can't take the knickers off a bare arse my friend!

As my point was maybe not quite got. It's not all about how big your economy is. There are other factors to consider when talking about being powerful. It's a world gone crazy..................a long time ago. We've seen some messed up, illogical stuff in the past that has rocked the world. As you OP was hypothetical, we can explore any other hypothetical scenario as well. No matter how intangible it may be to the individual readers psyche.

I actually think isolationalism would be good for the US and other countries.

And by the way....it's not Americans I don't like. It's your countries foreign .policies and inability to think beyond their borders.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Labrat3162 because: feeling nice

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well if we wanted to reduce the 7 billion numbers going the path of isolationist would do that quite well. Being one of those Americans that has spent a few years of my life in these other lands I too would like us to just pull out and let the world shift and settle into whatever form it goes.

Just bottle up our borders, deport everyone not an American, or at least not with a green card, and let the world suck it for a decade. No imports, everything American made and we for once focus all our energies on the home front.

Many of you are going to say that the world provides so much to us too, and I agree, but we are just a society of consumers and I do not see that as a good thing either. Our poor are not truly poor, but poor consumers...big difference there... Maybe if we stop being the world's consumers and became our own producers we would come into a new age....

edit on 13-1-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If you bothered to read the O/P you would have seen the simple solution .China as of Oct. 2012 holds $1.161 Trillion in t-bonds.My solution was simple don't pay it
or any other debt.Since you said the debt would ruin us.Tell me how the world would recover?What are you going to do SUE US

I like the idea of mailing them a trillion dollar coin...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by garret
even if you wanted to you couldnt, america has lost to much of its heavy industry, automotive, white goods and all sorts of other industrys to even think of becoming isolationist.

It doesn't take very long to get that all up and running again...BTW much of what we talk about is consumer goods not needed, just desired and this desire that we have when we see a new pretty object and have the look of Homer Simon looking at a doughnut might be something we need to wean ourselves away from like addiction.
Remember, things like our steel industry was destroyed by other countries, like Japan. Japan provided government subsidies to their steel industry until ours collapsed from not being able to compete. I

Import what we truly need then tariff the crap out of everything...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

That was one of the best posts I've seen in a really long time. Thanks for the complete and utter nationalistic nonsense. I really don't feel bad about being apart of the evil American Empire when people(you) blindly accept China as the next great thing to happen. Human rights, trade exploits, militarization, massive pollution, openly controlling the internet, and the worst of all 2 billion people.

At least the USA fakes its liberty

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

I'm supposed to respond to stereotypes of American tourists? I don't care if Europeans hate Americans. What I do hate is Europeans generalizing me as an American. You're just as brainwashed and naive as the Americans you assume to know so much about.

sorry for the reality check...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join