It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the U.S.A is the most hated country in the world let's pull out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

There were no real threat in Europe in cold war, don´t know what they teaches you. Cold War was basicly between U.S.S.R and U.S.A and thats why America wanted to establish bases in Europe because they were scared and wanted to their military closer to their OWN enemy.
And yes i live in Finland which happens to have next door neighbour called Russia, we managed keep our independence in war against Russia in WW2 and when we asked help from UK and USA then we got nothing.. why? Because they didn´t want to interfere and was also afraid Russia to turn against them if they would have... bunch of cowards i can say. So we fought and kept Russia away from our country BY OURSELF independently, when peace came we decided not to take part of either part of cold war.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A lot of small mindedness in this troll thread.

Shut up. Nobody cares whether you like us or not.

America has made mistakes. Just like every d body else.

The difference is, we can and do eventually right our wrongs.

Mods? How many times should we listen to this?

Please add your comments to one of the other 642 threads.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
GUNS ARE BAD!!!!

It should be obvious.

A world with no guns, however Fantastical , is a BETTER world...

Guns are bad.

They kill and maim.

We do not need them in a HYPOTHETICAL perfect world.

PS I do agree if the USA can't relate to stuff then they should ***K off.
edit on 12-1-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
On a side note...America did give us Brit's SPAM....may God bless America!

Ahhh...SPAM! Is there nothing it can't do? LOL!

Go to Hawaii where SPAM is part of the culture. They use SPAM in just about anything along with POI! YUK!

But I will admit I had SPAM rolled up like Tuna in Seaweed and it was pretty good!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

HHHMMMM

ego check

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by alldaylong

Read the whole text,the U.S.A would never do it.But if it happen do you really think we couldn't get rare earths.Besides if we pulled all our millitary back that would drastically cut there use.

It may surprise you that The World does not revolve around the USA :-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

BOY! Are you right!

I would just LOVE to see just for a month how the World would handle itself if the U.S. became complete isolationistic and let all the other countries have a go at each other. LOL!

It would be like fireworks on the 4th of July!

Split Infinity

I knew I would get a reply from you.My favorite part of this post is looking at the post where you can tell that.They only read half of it or only the title.Also in their replies that no one with knowledge has denied what would happen to the world economy if we did pull out.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

reply to post by alldaylong

Read the whole text,the U.S.A would never do it.But if it happen do you really think we couldn't get rare earths.Besides if we pulled all our millitary back that would drastically cut there use.

It may surprise you that The World does not revolve around the USA :-

en.wikipedia.org...

The world economy does.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
so in your mind the world would collapse if america locked its self off?

one flew over the cuckoos nest is an understatement.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

There were no real threat in Europe in cold war, don´t know what they teaches you. Cold War was basicly between U.S.S.R and U.S.A and thats why America wanted to establish bases in Europe because they were scared and wanted to their military closer to their OWN enemy.
And yes i live in Finland which happens to have next door neighbour called Russia, we managed keep our independence in war against Russia in WW2 and when we asked help from UK and USA then we got nothing.. why? Because they didn´t want to interfere and was also afraid Russia to turn against them if they would have... bunch of cowards i can say. So we fought and kept Russia away from our country BY OURSELF independently, when peace came we decided not to take part of either part of cold war.

They must not teact history in Finland.Because the Finns became allies with the axis powers in ww2 look up the Continuation war.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes...I kind of thought that your opening statement was tailored for me. LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I take it that you live in the same Finland that was an fighting along side Hitler and his mad men during WW II ? And you have the nerve to call the UK "Cowards" when the UK was the only European country to stand up to Hitler and declare war on his evil empire.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Duplicate post
edit on 12-1-2013 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

I want your opinion truthfully not passionately.How would the worlds economy behave if the number one economy in the world suddenly pulled out.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
On a side note...America did give us Brit's SPAM....may God bless America!

Ahhh...SPAM! Is there nothing it can't do? LOL!

Go to Hawaii where SPAM is part of the culture. They use SPAM in just about anything along with POI! YUK!

But I will admit I had SPAM rolled up like Tuna in Seaweed and it was pretty good!

Split Infinity

I may have a tad bit of a Spam addiction if I'm honest!

My great gran swore by it and used it in everything also. She was quite proud of what she could do with a tin of Spam and passed down this talent to me.......if us Brit's ever come up against ration's again I think I will be on to a winner!
lol

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

I want your opinion truthfully not passionately.How would the worlds economy behave if the number one economy in the world suddenly pulled out.

I'm not an expert at all on this subject so this is a real question.....Does America not rely on any foreign investment at all?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

I have to admit that knowing quite a bit about what constitutes a meal in the U.K...Eels and Mash...YUK!...it is easy to see why you would like SPAM! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

I take it that you live in the same Finland that was an fighting along side Hitler and his mad men during WW II ? And you have the nerve to call the UK "Cowards" when the UK was the only European country to stand up to Hitler and declare war on his evil empire.

Well I noticed you removed my reply from your "quote".No I was not in Finland during the war.But I do no enough about history to know my reply was a fact.I noticed that instead of a reply you changed the subject.I would rather know history than have the book thrown at me.BTW you must have ducked when they threw Finland's history book at you.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Logos23

I have to admit that knowing quite a bit about what constitutes a meal in the U.K...Eels and Mash...YUK!...it is easy to see why you would like SPAM! LOL!

Split Infinity

You forget to mention things like cow heel and tripe!.....*shudders!!!*

Never eaten Eels in my life mate! lol I will stick with a traditional full English breakfast and good ole fish 'n' chips!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Sure the U.S. invests in other countries but the reality is the U.S. is the largest market in the World. If you are a company trying to sell goods whether it be based in the U.S. or a company from another country...GOAL NUMBER 1 is to attempt to establish your products sales in the U.S.

Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join