It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the U.S.A is the most hated country in the world let's pull out

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
As we have been told repeatedly on how bad America is to and for the world.Let's just pull out.We can take the worlds largest economy and move back to isolationism. Just like before ww2 after all we did pull out of a world depression through isolationism in the mid to late 30's.We can do it again.

Think of all the money we can save,no large Navy to keep the ocean's safe.No more economic handouts.We can pull all funds and equipment out of N.A.T.O.Close all the air bases in foreign lands.Most of all bring all our troops home!

Afterall we have been told that we use our economic might to crush other nations.So maybe they are right.So lets take our money and run.Cancel all our foreign debt,default on all treasury bonds outside the U.S.

Well it's a thought,but the U.S.A would never do that.

Why?? Because the World Would Burn !!!We have have been given this responsbility we did not ask for it ,but we will not run from it.

So the U.S.A will just have to get use to being treated like the parent of a teenager.Being told that they are evil and wrong in every action they take.But everytime something goes wrong are the one who has to bail them out.

Yea mods you should probably move this to rant

edit on 12-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

I see what you're saying, but it doesn't seem objective enough to be accurate.

You're giving too much credit for the governments of the world thinking of themselves as "The American Government" or "The Iraq Government."

Governments are all intertwined, and they're all friends. Everything America is involved in, I guarantee you it was predetermined by all of the most powerful governments of the world in their secret Bilderberg meetings.

We're hated by other countries' citizens, because our troops are essentially raping their countries, from their perspective. All they see is American soldiers, walking on their land, killing their people, eating their food, and establishing foreign industries.

America's government is merged with the other powerful governments.

The only individualism the diverse nations truly have is their citizens.

We don't stand with our government, our governments stand on top of us.

The nations' people and the nations' governments are two VERY different things.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
A lot of small mindedness in this troll thread.

Shut up. Nobody cares whether you like us or not.

America has made mistakes. Just like every d body else.

The difference is, we can and do eventually right our wrongs.

Mods? How many times should we listen to this?

Please add your comments to one of the other 642 threads.

corrects its mistakes? and i been thinking all they do is the will of the banks and corps. that own us through our nwo bribeocracy. silly me!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
some folks could give a darn about reality, just need a thin cloak of the illusion of selfrighteousness and superiority.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Not because of guns in USA, because of foreign politics, instead...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh America the land of the free, free indeed.
We are not free. Once man has a hold of you, your enslaved.
IF you have any doubts about what America has become, since it's actual beginnings you would see how we have become almost as murderous as all Empires had become, if not more so.
We the People don't truly rule we the people or do we?
There will always be governments over lands won by them through death and plunder.
Then there will be the ones who have the Wealth and seek more which in turn provides what they need most and that is more riches. They have control over our Government. and right now they need absolute control over all of the 99%.
America was once thought as the New Jerusalem and the New Promised land for the ones seeking religous freedom.
It started with the Coddington goverment of Mass Colony in 1637. They believed in only their way of belief or your out of the land or dead ( Samuel Gorton) they saw as from GOD. Delusion no doubt.
Now look at what a harse Governement was set up then in the beginning of America to now a Drone killing Nation that spouts out Freedom and deals others death.
America is not of the Past, but of a brave New America ready for no plans to what they wish to achieve. America Lost once and for all the Freedoms We the People once did die for.
I speak of Benjamin Gorton who in the winter of 1780 rode 86 miles in knee high snow in 16 hrs with no winter clothes to deliver ammo for Gen. Washington to help kill and free We the People. So I have a real Historic Family and this is my America. " I Love my country, But dispise my Government". Again, I say this is my AMERICA. Each State is to have a Militia and AMerica was not to have a standing army for more then two years unless otherwise oreder by Congress.
Ain't that the Reserves or amm I wrong.
So get rid of armies in countries who can protect ther own arses and Rebuild my AMERICA. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Say good bye to days of yesterday and say hellow to the Country we let slip away all our treasures in unfunded wars and military budgets to be able to wipe the World clean with Atoms several hundred times over.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

There were no real threat in Europe in cold war, don´t know what they teaches you. Cold War was basicly between U.S.S.R and U.S.A and thats why America wanted to establish bases in Europe because they were scared and wanted to their military closer to their OWN enemy.
And yes i live in Finland which happens to have next door neighbour called Russia, we managed keep our independence in war against Russia in WW2 and when we asked help from UK and USA then we got nothing.. why? Because they didn´t want to interfere and was also afraid Russia to turn against them if they would have... bunch of cowards i can say. So we fought and kept Russia away from our country BY OURSELF independently, when peace came we decided not to take part of either part of cold war.

So you telling everyone that you fought Russia during WW2 when a majority of their forces had been fighting the Germans. Case in point you didn't fight the full might of Russia probably only a small portion because they had bigger issues to deal with at the time and if you had fought them with their full might you would have had your arses handed to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

There were no real threat in Europe in cold war, don´t know what they teaches you. Cold War was basicly between U.S.S.R and U.S.A and thats why America wanted to establish bases in Europe because they were scared and wanted to their military closer to their OWN enemy.
And yes i live in Finland which happens to have next door neighbour called Russia, we managed keep our independence in war against Russia in WW2 and when we asked help from UK and USA then we got nothing.. why? Because they didn´t want to interfere and was also afraid Russia to turn against them if they would have... bunch of cowards i can say. So we fought and kept Russia away from our country BY OURSELF independently, when peace came we decided not to take part of either part of cold war.

So you telling everyone that you fought Russia during WW2 when a majority of their forces had been fighting the Germans. Case in point you didn't fight the full might of Russia probably only a small portion because they had bigger issues to deal with at the time and if you had fought them with their full might you would have had your arses handed to you.

while i dont agree with some of dollukka's historical analysis, it takes some nerve/lack of awareness to slam a relatively small country like finland taking on the might of russia like they did. i love the finns, they have an awesome country and a way of life many of us should be jealous of.... and if you ever chose to go toe to toe with one i reckon you would revise your opinion pretty sharpish too

edit on 14-1-2013 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Why would big USSR want tiny Finland? This was the war Soviet didn´t like to talk about, they tried twice invasion and they failed both times. It was not a small invasion, russians were attacing in whole borderline, sea and air.

Next there is a small video clip which might open your eyes its in russian news site so they are finally getting over with it.
Finnish War

Russians allready invaded other countries but couldn´t break us.. some respect please !!!!

edit on 14-1-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

LOL thank you Skalla, we have our strong opinions i guess
This is a beautiful country .. fishing, hunting and winter sports

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Lol actually they don´t teach you real History, in that war after UK and USA declined any help for us we got guns from Germany. When you are at war to something that big as Russia and are declined help when you ask for it, if you lack of armor you will find them somewhere. There were no other help here during that war than that and Germany was busy in their own grounds they were not intrested fighting here. Germans were intrested about Lapland as a path to attack Soviet up North which is very rural area and just few inhabitants.

The truth about this war has come open since Soviet Union became history itself and most of your history books about this has false information.

edit on 14-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It was a transit agreement between Finland and Germany, Germany fought in northern Finland area called Lapland which is very rural area even today. Finland didn´t believe that Russia would attack in north Lapland as there were not much roads. Even then Lapland was ready as it could have and had as many finnish soldiers there as 991, this amount should tell you how much there was people at least. Don´t really understand why Germans were intrested attacking Russia from there as the other side of borderline Russia had as minimal population on their side too. Who knows what they were really after gold perhaps..

When peace was signed with Russia, Finland had another war called Lapland war when we forced Germany out of our country.

You want more history?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It was a transit agreement between Finland and Germany, Germany fought in northern Finland area called Lapland which is very rural area even today. Finland didn´t believe that Russia would attack in north Lapland as there were not much roads. Even then Lapland was ready as it could have and had as many finnish soldiers there as 991, this amount should tell you how much there was people at least. Don´t really understand why Germans were intrested attacking Russia from there as the other side of borderline Russia had as minimal population on their side too. Who knows what they were really after gold perhaps..

When peace was signed with Russia, Finland had another war called Lapland war when we forced Germany out of our country.

You want more history?

Yes please, Murmansk?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

go sit in the naughty corner til you learn to play nice with the rest of the world...

seriously though its not your US government its the global corporate elite that should be isolated for the betterment of all.

edit on 14-1-2013 by w3thepatient because: qualifier

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I believe you know where Murmansk is ? Murmansk
If you look at the borderline with Finland its up north Lapland and there were totally 991 finnish soldiers in whole Lapland, transit agreement was to allow Germany go through finnish Lapland, Germany was aiming to Arhangelsk. Keep in mind there were 991 finnish soldiers totally and what you see is very small group of finns.. looks like they are entertaining and teaching how to use reindeers. Nevertheless Murmansk never were finnish target but there were finnish guides.

Rumour says there were some groups of finnish soldiers who were never given permission but made a "clever" decision by themselves, going all the way Ural mountains as they thought they are going to invade Russia instead ... rumour also says that they were captived and propably died in prison camps there.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Last one Salla?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Salla is also in north Lapland, it belonged to Finland before war started, after war we lost Salla as a war payment to Russia, finnish maiden had two arms after war one was chopped off.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I an not trying to be a jerk.But our discussion on this topic.Started with the claim German soldiers did not help Finland.As I have read up on the situation,I have also learned that Finland did in fact go to great leghths to hide some facts.I am going to include a link (hope it works).But if not, if you would like.do some research on the German 36th army corps ,169 waffen SS division and the Waffen Division Nord Some.German divisions were on the northern and southern parts of the front.With the German 36th corps and attached Finnish troops subordinat to German comand were in the middle.A German Division was about 10,000 troops at that time a corps was 4 to 6 Divisions.While this link is not the only version of events the troop stregnth's are.The plan is laid by clicking on attack on the left.

rajajoki.com...

edit on 14-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
I think this map say's it all,

president.globalincidentmap.com...

For our officials that is, I firmly believe that it's not us they hate, It's our rouge government.
edit on 13-1-2013 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

Bahahahaha just looked at this map & its got what looks like Gold Coast, Australia listed as possible threat to the White House/Presidency. Wtf..

Arm up ppl, sexy aussie girls in bikinis are coming to a town near you..lmfao

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Not thinking you as a jerk lol, it hard to describe the actual picture by words alone. Im trying tho.
The areas you said were in Lapland, finnish lapland in eastern side is about 50 000km² nowadays and it was bigger before the winter war, inhabitants in that area was about 10 000 people then and this might tell you how rurar that area actually is.
Winter war was defencive war and then the help received was arms basicly, after the treaty Finland lost areas, after second try of Russian invasion started a Continuation War which was also mostly defencive war but when finns realized the lack of motive in russian side they went to offencive trying to get back the areas which belonged to Finland prior these wars. In Continuation War there were transit agreement with germany to go to Lapland as i stated, if you were reading right from that site Germany tried finns to go further after we got our land back but finns refused. Map in the site tells you the railroad path from the harbour to Lapland. In Lapland there were 991 finnish soldiers fighting basicly defencive war when in Karelian area was more offencive. Germany had a goal to further inside Russia to Arhangelsk instead Finland had only goal to have own lands back. They were not fighting like brothers in arms side by side like you try to suggest.
First German propaganda, you know what that was for and how reliable that was.. grins
You should try to find Russian propaganda too its as hilarious as the first one.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ok so i recently read all the global trend reports.

dni.gov

Very interesting to read this stuff. Here are some quotes i think are relevant for this thread.

The United States will continue to be identified throughout the world as the leading proponent and beneficiary of globalization. US economic actions, even when pursued for such domestic goals as adjusting interest rates, will have a major global impact because of the tighter integration of global mar- kets by 2015.

Diplomacy will be more complicated. Washington will have greater diffi- culty harnessing its power to achieve specific foreign policy goals: the US Government will exercise a smaller and less powerful part of the overall economic and cultural influence of the United States abroad. • In the absence of a clear and overriding national security threat, the United States will have difficulty drawing on its economic prowess to advance its foreign policy agenda. The top priority of the American pri- vate sector, which will be central to maintaining the US economic and technological lead, will be financial profitability, not foreign policy objec- tives.

Global trends 2015, Published in 2000.

T he world of 2030 will be radically transformed from our world today. By 2030, no country—whether the US, China, or any other large country—will be a hegemonic power. The empowerment of individuals and diffusion of power among states and from states to informal networks will have a dramatic impact, largely reversing the historic rise of the West since 1750, restoring Asia’s weight in the global economy, and ushering in a new era of “democratization” at the international and domestic level.

The diffusion of power among countries will have a dramatic impact by 2030. Asia will have surpassed North America and Europe combined in terms of global power, based upon GDP, population size, military spending, and technological investment. China alone will probably have the largest economy, surpassing that of the United States a few years before 2030. In a tectonic shift, the health of the global economy increasingly will be linked to how well the developing world does—more so than the traditional West. In addition to China, India, and Brazil, regional players such as Colombia, Indonesia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Turkey will become especially important to the global economy. Meanwhile, the economies of Europe, Japan, and Russia are likely to continue their slow relative declines.

the Us, european, and Japanese share of global income is projected to fall from 56 percent
today to well under half by 2030. in 2008, China overtook the Us as the world’s largest saver; by
2020, emerging markets’ share of fnancial assets is projected to almost double.

The current, largely Western dominance of global structures such as the UN Security Council, World Bank, and IMF probably will have been transformed by 2030 to be more in line with the changing hierarchy of new economic players.

The US most likely will remain “frst among equals” among the other great powers in 2030 because of its preeminence across a range of power dimensions and legacies of its leadership role. More important than just its economic weight, the United States’ dominant role in international politics has derived from its preponderance across the board in both hard and soft power. Nevertheless, with the rapid rise of other countries, the “unipolar moment” is over and Pax Americana—the era of American ascendancy in international politics that began in 1945—is fast winding down.

Potential black swans That Would cause The Greatest disruptive Impact.
China is slated to pass the threshold of Us$15,000 per capita purchasing power parity (PPP) in
the next fve years or so—a level that is often a trigger for democratization. Chinese “soft” power
could be dramatically boosted, setting off a wave of democratic movements. Alternatively, many
experts believe a democratic China could also become more nationalistic. An economically
collapsed China would trigger political unrest and shock the global economy.
A collapse or sudden retreat of Us power probably would result in an extended period of global
anarchy; no leading power would be likely to replace the United states as guarantor of the
international order

Global Trends 2030, published 2012

Basically we still need the USA but times are a changing, and FAST.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join