It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a good massage ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
At least once a day..

We are not using our limbs, feet and hands as often as we should have so some so called acu- and massagepoints in our feet and hands do not get enough pressure during the day. We spend quite a time in front of our computers, televisions and our work is less and less craftmanship than ever.

Rub your feets at least once a day and its even better if someone does it for you. Feets usually are more sensitive for massaging and thats why the focus should be on feet at first, when feets relax then you relax.

Massage points in hands are easily been done by yourself.
Sometimes if you feel like sneeze when you press your little finger tip with your thumb in the same hand sneezing feeling goes away ( sneezing is actually healthy.. but sometimes you might not be in the suitable place like elevator to do it freely. )

Here are couple good pictures where to rub to have certain effect in your system.

handmap

feetmap

another feetmap

Enjoy

edit on 12-1-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Darn it I thought you were offering

I used to go and have a massage every month but alas I can't afford it so thanks for the tips
gonna do this before bo bo's.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Lol may it help you on your mission

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

It's true. Both my husband and I are massage therapists and we still don't get around to receiving the amount of massage as we should.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I came here looking for the babelfish pics
Now I have my shoes off rubbing my feet.

The Dude Abides

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Good for you ! Connection was a bit weird ,,, i guess you misintrerpret my psychic telepathic message, i though should i rub that fish

a bit inside joke

new topics

top topics

join