It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted 'Snow Princess' Doll: To Bid...Or Not To Bid!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Please go back and read my original post. When brought into the home, she DID terrorize the cat. But after having a discussion with her and laying down the fact that messing with the cat would no longer be tolerated, she started treating the cat nicely and they get along.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
if someone tells me how to post pictures i would love to..... if you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them. Claire is so beautiful. The things she did/does she does out of being bored. However the snow princess hasn't been as nice but i think i understand why. I spoke with her owner. he bought her for his Christmas window display and put her in the basement of his shop the rest of the year. Both dolls have been put in a basement and neither liked it at all.

but again, please feel free to ask any questions. Claire spent an evening with a paranormal group out of Indianapolis and the outcome was very interesting. that group was Paranormal 911 great group of people and I learned a lot from there visit.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ghosthuntress

You're right. Sorry. I'm glad to hear that.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ghosthuntress...did you get any EVPs from any of Claire's personas?

edit on 16-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Keep them in seperate rooms then.

Once communication is open, we can learn more.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yes, we did. The confusing part as to why we feel she was made up of multiple energies was that some of the voices were female and some male. There may have been other spirits in the room that decided to jump into the conversation for the fun of it, but the answers were to the questions that were being asked. We have long since archived that investigation. PartsGirl may have details more readily available.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thank you. I would love to hear about them...I'm sure others here would be very interested as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hello!

Not to be a cynic, but have you contacted Claire's owner and confirmed that she is indeed "partsgirl" on this forum? There's no reason to doubt that they're the same person, but this IS the internet and all...

Also, have your questions to the owner of current auction been answered about the activity surrounding the doll? I'm a lot more intrigued after reading through this thread. Starred and flagged!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
the one thing i have never been was afraid of Claire but, she did creep me out when i picked her up. so i left her in my tahoe for a week. in that week all the oil went out of my tahoe but there wasn't a spot in my drive or at work. one of my brake pads broke into.... and i went to start my tahoe and it wouldn't start, when my brother got there to put it on a rollback it started right up. i put her in my basement.. after that the tv started to turn on by its self and there would just be 'white noise'.. but if you turned the tv on there would be cable. she didn't like the basement. when i brought her upstairs the tv thing stopped.. i put her in a bedroom and closed the door, she would open the bedroom door. it was a solid door so i know the cat didn't do it.. there were a lot of other things she did but now as i said, i think she does the things she does because she is bored....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by insightout
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hello!

Not to be a cynic, but have you contacted Claire's owner and confirmed that she is indeed "partsgirl" on this forum? There's no reason to doubt that they're the same person, but this IS the internet and all...

Also, have your questions to the owner of current auction been answered about the activity surrounding the doll? I'm a lot more intrigued after reading through this thread. Starred and flagged!

In answer to your question...Yes. I have contacted Claire's owner through the auction house...She responded...and I asked her if she is partsgirl. I said nothing about it until partsgirl, herself, announced who she was and that she owned Claire.

As for Snow Princess,the auction house had no additional information, beyond what I related in my OP.
edit on 16-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: additional

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by partsgirl

Hmm, do you have any theories/predictions what might happen if both the dolls were reunited? Do you think the level of activity between the both of them would intensify or lessen? This is extremely interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Good to know!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i know that Claire feels safe with me.. at one time I had thought about selling her but after the evening with the paranormal i knew i couldn't. I really think they worry about being safe. I think they either saw or hear things, maybe in life or maybe in the state they are in now. I feel that the SP would feel safe here as well... do i think the would still do things yes... because just like us they get bored.... and i think they do it mess with people who may not believe. My brother didn't believe until the cat came down the steps and ran to the doll. After that he stayed with me for awhile and i got up one morning he was sitting on the couch looking at the wall away from Claire becaue he said she turned and looked at him. she freaked him out.... i just laughed and said she is just messing with you. I really think the two would be happy to be back together. maybe kinda like twins that are split up. They will have to learn to not drive the cat crazy.. LOL.. but other than that, I think they will be fine.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to stay here this evening and follow the thread,interjecting my two cents worth now and then, I must switch my attention to laundry, housework and some painting. Good luck to everyone submitting bids on the Snow Princess. And, if the winner would like our group to investigate her, please do not hesitate to ask. As Partsgirl said in one of her prior comments, our group is Paranormal 911 Investigations, LLC. You can contact us via our website: www.paranormal911.net Thanks all for the great discussion and food for thought tonight.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

BTW...Welcome to ATS, ghosthuntress. Wow...two new members because of this thread

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by partsgirl
i know that Claire feels safe with me.. at one time I had thought about selling her but after the evening with the paranormal i knew i couldn't. I really think they worry about being safe. I think they either saw or hear things, maybe in life or maybe in the state they are in now. I feel that the SP would feel safe here as well... do i think the would still do things yes... because just like us they get bored.... and i think they do it mess with people who may not believe. My brother didn't believe until the cat came down the steps and ran to the doll. After that he stayed with me for awhile and i got up one morning he was sitting on the couch looking at the wall away from Claire becaue he said she turned and looked at him. she freaked him out.... i just laughed and said she is just messing with you. I really think the two would be happy to be back together. maybe kinda like twins that are split up. They will have to learn to not drive the cat crazy.. LOL.. but other than that, I think they will be fine.

I certainly hope they'd be happy together...but I keep thinking about the tragedy surrounding the owner(s) who last had them both...together.
Are you certain that TWO would be better than one?
We don't know much about the paranormal persona of Snow Princess.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by IAMTAT

That's the tricky part of the paranormal isn't it? There are no defined lines. No guarantees.

Another thing that can be hard is not having bias. When a person believes in the paranormal, and they want to study it, they have to learn that not everything is confirmation of their belief. Just because we want something to be true doesn't mean it is.

Still wishing you the best of luck TAT. I have to admit, I hope you do get her. I know you would share any (or no) experiences honestly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ghosthuntress, LOVE your website and spent some time there earlier. I added it to my favorites so I can get back there and explore. man, your evps are so clear it's amazing!!!! Fascinating footage you have!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
partsgirl, I have a feeling that the snow princess will be fine in your hands and that you will know how to deal with her. I can't wait to hear more stories! Good luck in your bidding tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I do also know the last known time the two dolls were on display together were in a place called Januarys in downtown cincinnati after the Beverly Hills fire. That was the next venture of the Schilling family.. The family didn't have any thing bad happen to them, well other than the Beverly Hills fire.. The dolls were sold as part of the down sizing and moving of the family out of northern ky. they were sold to a junk dealer in cincinnati who had them in his store and that is where i bought Claire and the other person bought the SP. I did speak to the owner of the SP. Very nice gentleman. he said where the noise and breaking of things in the basement happened he would leave the light on and it would stop. I really thinik they don't like to be put away. the thing that still amazes me is both dolls sold to two different people and neither of us having knowledge of our issues had these things happen. You can't say that is nothing. I don't know how to post pics here or i would be happy to post them of Claire.....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join