It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted 'Snow Princess' Doll: To Bid...Or Not To Bid!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

There isn't to much online about this doll. The auction house was very brief in its info. What it posted, was enough to say if you are intrigued on the haunted history, bid on it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

No negotiating darlin...not willing to chance it! To many children here.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Personally, as intriguing as this doll may be you shouldn't buy it - if only to keep the current harmony in your house.

This sentence at the end of the Dibbuk Box interview (linked in OP) pretty much as it all - "Never let curiosity override your better judgement".

Good luck with whatever choice you make.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have a feeling no one we know will buy this doll and we will never know the fate of the doll or its owner. Then again, maybe someday we'll come across a youtube vid of the doll and its former owner. LOL Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
One of a pair of what?
Was it a set or two copies of the same item?
Identical dolls? Companion doll? Male? Female?
What became of the other doll?

Personally I would have nothing to do with this enigma.

Too Creepy.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The doll needs to be rearmed. It is partly legless. It needs the finger, eight times. It is haunted.

If it is cheap enough, buy it, lend it to the local museum so it can be displayed.

You have the best of both worlds.

Try to discover what happened to the missing leg, perhaps the spirit in the doll doesn't like to be leg-less.

P

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
OK.A good idea would be to read the history of the Hope Diamond and the misfortunes of some of its owners.Now that I think about maybe objects can be possesed!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I do not think it would be a good idea to buy it. You could, perhaps, study it if a local buyer acquires it.

oddpenguin

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Don't buy it Imatat, why risk your good fortune or that of your family. I would strongly urge you to walk away

Good luck anyway with what ever you decide.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Don't do it man.
The choice is of course yours, but there is too much we don't as yet understand about our minds, let alone the paranormal. If you do decide to buy it do us all a favour and have your house blessed, and that comes from an agnostic non church goer, but belt and braces on this one my friend.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i can believe that there are so many superstitious people on here.

you sound like a bunch of children afraid of the boogins in your closet.

ive never seen a god damn thing- nothing. no ufos, ghosts, creatures, i guess because i just dont believe it all.

tell you what, send me the doll and a drop cam and i will set it up in my spare room and draw a pentagram with blood on the floor around it, sacrifice a chicken, light black candles, say bloody mary 3 times into a mirror and fire up the Ouija board and say hail satan.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
i can believe that there are so many superstitious people on here.

you sound like a bunch of children afraid of the boogins in your closet.

ive never seen a god damn thing- nothing. no ufos, ghosts, creatures, i guess because i just dont believe it all.

tell you what, send me the doll and a drop cam and i will set it up in my spare room and draw a pentagram with blood on the floor around it, sacrifice a chicken, light black candles, say bloody mary 3 times into a mirror and fire up the Ouija board and say hail satan.

Good luck with that
Your mind is truly closed.
I hope you are taken up on that and your mind expanded.
You may however have to eat your words and accept that you don't understand everything.
I know I don't.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
She is beautiful! I have this vague memory of seeing her before, maybe it was TV or something.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if someone put Snow Princess to stay on display right next to
Robert-the-doll!
(Duck and cover and run for yer lives! I think.)

It (isn't "superstitious", it's the (now documented with high tech gadgets) --paranormal--)
edit on 13-1-2013 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DENBY
One of a pair of what?
Was it a set or two copies of the same item?
Identical dolls? Companion doll? Male? Female?
What became of the other doll?

Personally I would have nothing to do with this enigma.

Too Creepy.

From the catalog:
"The second doll (residing in a different state) has also been documented by paranormal investigators as displaying unusual activity and was featured on a local radio program."

I am assuming they were a pair of different (designs) dolls...originally made together in the 1920's.
Both are alleged to have belonged originally the owners of the infamous Beverly Hills Supper Club.
The catalog also states that they (both dolls) were earlier sold by this same auction house (2008) to two separate owners.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Levitating doll, wife slaps you one..

No, as many others have said.

But, then, it is a "challenge". Stiil, NO.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Haudi,

Sorry to segueway but I just I just need a hug!

I did a silly thing (blame my hangover I did find the right doll eventually and its very pretty and creepy but perhaps not worth the potential consequences, if you believe) anyway my silly thing I read the OP and mosied over to ebay looking for it.... and searched "near life size antique doll" and all these HIGHLY realistic baby dolls are for sale. What kid needs something that looks so real, I find baby dolls that look realistic scary & uneccessary and also they are so real looking pervs into kids could buy them. EEEEEUUUWWWW it should be illegal.

I need a hug! They are disturbing... No more dolls for me... I will stick with my 1985' cabbage patch original.. Frances Florence..(the name she came with)

*rocksbackandforth*

themuse

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If you can afford it, get a small storage container with electricity. buy it and leave it there....set up infrared and see what happens. I wouldn't keep it in my house.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Piece of fishing line tied to the doll arm.

Unless someone has a video of one getting up and walking around Child's Play style or something similiar, no way I believe in any living doll. Cursed, maybe, but not some living doll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join