It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted 'Snow Princess' Doll: To Bid...Or Not To Bid!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My husband was really getting into it and telling me to put in a bid for whatever it would take to get her. I explained that I offered to help Partsgirl, but didn't know how much of a maximum bid she would put in. By the time he was saying all that, there was only two minutes or so left and I wasn't a registered bidder. Yesterday was the first time I have been to this site. I'll definitely be visiting more often.....especially after I learn more about how to manuever around make my posts end up in the right places. LOL!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i have looked and looked for some sort of marking.. anything... when I wanted to repair her fingers i search to see if i could fiind where she was made to contact them.. nothing....
i am going to contact the gals at the auction house... to please give the person my # and information... i would love to put the two together and I am sure there is someone else here that would love that...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm watching the Possession right now - the new movie about the Dibbyk Box sp?. Creepy. Think I'll skip out on auctions and antique malls for awhile. No dolls for me either.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
I'm watching the Possession right now - the new movie about the Dibbyk Box sp?. Creepy. Think I'll skip out on auctions and antique malls for awhile. No dolls for me either.

LOL...I saw that 'On Demand' tonight, as well...I thought 'how apropos'.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

We are not watching that..lol. You can save that movie for when I go on my trip.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The ending was disappointing but definitely creepy if you want to set the mood for your new purchase.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

We didn't purchase the doll. Nor watch the movie.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by partsgirl

In Michigan there used to be a doll hospital. Maybe you have one where you live.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
called the auction house today and asked them to give the person who bought the SP my phone number in hopes they will contact me. Maybe we can set up a date and put the dolls together and maybe get Paranormal 911 back down here. I would love to do that.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That would be amazing!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for you to hear from them.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I, too, would like to see "the girls" reunited, if only for a short period of time sufficient to support an investigation... I hope the new SP owner will respond to you and be open to the idea.

I still think it would be great if they were in a museum, so they could be studied further (history, etc), but that's me...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That would be awesome, partsgirl. I think it would also be great if you could continue to give us updates on Claire's activity here.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Parstgirl,
Have you talked with Snow Princess' new owner yet? If so, do they live close enough for you to bring them together?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm dying to find out too!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I haven't been contacted by the new owner. but my friend Pam and I spent some one on one with Claire. We had a voice recorder on her while we were there... I was telling Pam she should buy my house, and clear as day something says, "leave my house"...... not sure where it came from but, Pam isn't buying that house.....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
forgot to let you all know Pam bought me the book Newport is Haunted... and even though the Snow Princess picture was in the book, they didn't say anything about her...... But as I said in my conversation with the former owner he did say things happened with her.....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I guess Claire is happy in your house.
She doesn't want anyone else to buy it. Wish we could hear the recording. I sure hope you hear from the owner of the snow princess.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by partsgirl
I haven't been contacted by the new owner. but my friend Pam and I spent some one on one with Claire. We had a voice recorder on her while we were there... I was telling Pam she should buy my house, and clear as day something says, "leave my house"...... not sure where it came from but, Pam isn't buying that house.....

Was the voice you recorded male or female? You should ask your paranormal- investigator friend Ghosthuntress to listen, analyze and post the EVP recording for us here.
Also,doesn't it make you a bit wary that the voice referred to YOUR house as it's own?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I guess Claire is happy in your house.
She doesn't want anyone else to buy it. Wish we could hear the recording. I sure hope you hear from the owner of the snow princess.

It's not a great idea to let any energies stake claim over a home or family like that.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I found this thread yesterday and followed all the links. I have to say both dolls have enchanted me. I am fascinated and can't stop thinking about her/them. I sent my mom the link to the sale, she was also intrigued. I wish I would have seen this 2 weeks ago. I defiantly would have bought her. Creepy or odd is I can imagine exactly where she would go in my house. I would love to know some history on them. The headdress looks Russian to me. I'll see if I can find anything.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join