It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted 'Snow Princess' Doll: To Bid...Or Not To Bid!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by partsgirl

partsgirl, my ife sent you an ATS message (click show ribbon on lower right side of the page)...showing you how to post photos.
Ghosthuntress said that you might be able to share some stories about the interesting EVPs taken the night of the investigation...can you?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
s265.beta.photobucket.com...[/img]

this one works.... here is my Claires face
edit on 16-1-2013 by partsgirl because: won't display picture

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
sorry folks, i'm new to this and trying to get you pics of Claire....

edit on 16-1-2013 by partsgirl because: won't display my pics...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Thank you, partsgirl.
She's beautiful...I am amazed at how large she is.
P.S. You may want to edit your photos, as there are other family photos showing up there as well.

edit on 16-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Snow Princess just jumped to $210.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
and it is a newly registerd bidder.... I really hope they know what they are getting into.... I feel sorry for the doll...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Don't worry. She'll find her way to where she wants to be. I really think these two ladies have some kind of spell over them.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
my friends started this on FB.....

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Partsgirl...I certainly admire your determination and dedication towards winning the bid on Snow Princess...and I wish you all the luck...but I think ATS may have some restrictions on encouraging fund raising through their site.
Please check with the site's rules. Hopefully, you'll reach your goals. -TAT

edit on 17-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Trying to look at the bright side of things. If you don't get the other doll partsgirl, at least we can look forward to more adventures with Claire. Here's wishing you all the luck in the world to winning the snow princess!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That doll is f****** creepy! Two of them and both have been known for paranormal activity is quite interesting though. I wonder who made these dolls and where they came from. Here is another link with more pics:
bid.ebth.com.../21

edit on 17-1-2013 by theblasterkid because: Link added

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Less than 6 hours to go. I fear that the price is really going to jump the closer we get to closing bids. My fingers are crossed in hopes partsgirl gets the doll.

This is so exciting and nerve wracking.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

May I ask what you paid for Claire? Do you know the maker of the doll or what country she is from?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They're only selling one doll? Uh oh lol the other one is going to be piiiiissed!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Jeez
This is worse than Ebay goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo partsgirls

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Oh Gosh no.. i wasn't trying to get any money... I just wanted everyone to see what my friends (people who have met Claire') are willing to do. I can afford the doll on my own.

I really don't want to disclose what I paid for Claire'....

recent events may keep me from wanting the snow princess. I will explain more after the auction. But, I don't think she is the nice one.. that is for sure....
edit on 17-1-2013 by partsgirl because: bad spelling.. LOL...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Hello, Wolfie,
Yes, I understand that belief gives power...to things both positive and negative.
I just don't really know which aspect of that duality this particular artifact represents...if either.
I generally love and celebrate all of my antiques and antiquities...and perhaps, in a somewhat imaginative sense, my artifacts feel at home with me here as well.

I can appreciate mystery, myth and the unexplained...but evil is a very real force in the world and, as such, I try to keep it as far away from hearth and home as I'm able.

I will say, however, that even though I have never had even the most remote interest in collecting antique dolls, for the past several days, I have found myself more and more drawn to this doll...even to the point where I have seen it in my dreams. That bothers, yet intrigues me.

edit on 14-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

Evil only exists in the Live/Evil hearts of those who are here now, not artifacts from old or people who are long gone dead.............you give negative power out you will receive it back, we have as a species lost our way / connection with the real world and wallow through the electronic world thinking we are the masters.

Wolfie

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

partsgirl...
First, let me assure you that I will be 'standing down' on this auction...in hopes that you actually will win the Snow Princess. I haven't bid on her so far...and I'll not bid on her tonight.

Now, my two cents of advice:

1 cent: If she goes up too high...I think you should release her. I don't know your experience with auctions...but the general rule of thumb is to not get caught up in the bidding process, unless you're absolutely dead set on winning 'at any cost'.

2 cents: Follow the bidding closely in the last half hour or so of the auction...keep a mental note of who (which bidder #) will be your toughest competition.

By the final 30 seconds, have the current high bid ready to go (typed into box 1, but not yet sent)...with your ABSOLUTE ("yikes, this-is-crazy...what am I doing?"... highest bid (+ 20-50%)...typed in to box 2, but not yet sent.

In the last 10-15 seconds CLICK your bid in...ASAP!
Then...cross your fingers and hope for the best!

One thing I've noticed with this particular online auction house...is that if last minute bidding is very contentious and heavy at the time-out closing...they keep extending the bidding past the previous closing time by ongoing increments of 5 minutes. This is where the bidding can really get crazy.

Based on how the price of Snow Princess has increased throughout the past several days...as well as the current number of already interested bidders,...it would not be surprising if SP jumps to $400-$500...or even higher in the last minutes of bidding.

That said, I hope it stays low...and in the end, Claire and her sister are reunited under your roof.

partsgirl, everyone here is rooting for you. Good Luck. -TAT

edit on 17-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Though there are no definitives on the spiritual/energies, I am pretty comfortable with my own experiences and understandings to know that the dolls themselves don't have a "soul", rather energies can attach themselves to something, so keep in mind, they are being haunted by something that gains access to "energise" by what goes on around them.
You may get a nasty energy, or good ones, no idea. But the dolls themselves are just inanimate objects. They are kinda like a ouija board. So what comes through, who knows.

The dolls don't care if they are together, it is purely the energies that have found they can "get attention" and access to our living existence. Claire or SP aren't the battery, the "owners" of the dolls and their homes are....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
SP jumped to $300...with 22 bids and 2 hours 10 minutes to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join