It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity and Outed Gun Owners, MSM actually giving the outted a voice....and agreeing with them!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I was flipping through channels last night, bored out of my mind, wondering why there is even a debate, wondering if people were really going to be swayed with all the gun grabbers rhetoric. Then i came across this Sean Hannity segment. I started watching wondering if i was going to get miffed about mis-representation of facts, and the rhetoric the the MSM has been spewing about why we should have an assault weapons ban. So i started watching and was surprised there was a MSM segment advocating and respecting gun ownership. I havent seen this posted yet and if it is i missed it. But i have to wonder, is he doing this segment because it is a real issue, or is he doing it becasue he was outted?

Youtube video 1

Video 2

Judge Shapiro

video 3
edit on 12-1-2013 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2013 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
FOX News may misrepresent facts, and spread propaganda like the rest of the MSM Machine, but they are pretty universal on their dislike of Gun Control. As far as the Gun Control debate goes, they are about the only MSM source that hasn't been demonizing guns, or gun owners. They actually advocate the private ownership of firearms, and actually use facts (yes, FOX can use facts properly from time to time) to refute the claims that Gun Control makes us safer, and reduces crime.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

He is doing it because it is part of the agenda.
They present BOTH extremes on any given issue with NO ONE representing any sort of middle ground view points.

This completely polarizes people since most people are stupid cattle with ZERO critical thinking skills.
If ONLY two sides of any given issue are put forth then there must only be two sides.
(see presidential elections).

This whips people into a heated and emotional frenzy and tensions rise and tempers flare and EGOS grow larger and cling tighter until?????

Until there is some sort of release with ONE side being the victor and the other side being the loser.
All the while, both sides pretend they are willing to compromise.

"They" are GOING to spark a Civil War in this country and "WE" are WAAAYY too stupid to see it for the well thought out tactic that it is.

I realize now that they are ultimately going to get what they want because they are more intelligent that we are.
There will be a NWO and there is no stopping it at this point because we are all too willfully ignorant and quite frankly can't be bothered to look up from the T.V. set and absorb what is really going on in this world.

WE love our enslavement and we WILL get what we deserve.
If you are not one of the ones who waller in your enslavement like a pig in # then you wouln't be around long enough to "enjoy" their NWO anyway.

At the end of the day, they will have what they want.
A few hundred million slaves who are more than happy to be such.
Ready and willing to serve, protect, and worship them while they Lord over us and live like Kings.

Have fun with that.

join