It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And in Ontario...just cast my vote for the next Premier.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Democracy feels good, in spite of Churchill's famous dictum: "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

Using those tools is essential, and I'm glad to have been part of the process.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I hope it was for a liberal, green and enlightening cause.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guenter

I hope it was for a liberal, green and enlightening cause.
Me too.

Our Premier stepped down to dodge incoming. Who will succeed him determines where my allegiances go from there. Nice to have a 3'rd remotely viable option.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Not that this is any sort of rip-roaring thread to begin with, but it seems appropriate to note that we now have Kathleen Wynne as our Premier-designate. I'm pleased because as a Cabinet Minister, she has made the trek to my small town on at least three occasions over the last few years, made herself readily available to answer questions and hear concerns, and has had the grace to admit that her government screwed up on the specific issues I complained about...G-20, and the denial of collective bargaining rights to the teacher's unions.

Perhaps there's hope for the Liberals after all, and I won't have to join the Provincial Pinkos to support a reflection of my values.

Now, on to the Feds...

new topics

top topics

join