It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, claims he will 'start killing people'. I can't believe pe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ranting CEO threatens to 'start killing people' if President Obama uses executive powers to introduce tighter gun controls

This is a link to a UK newspaper. Not the best source of material but its THE MOST POPULAR NEWS SOURCE ONLINE according to this from the Guardian.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The Daily Mail has become the leading online newspaper in the world, according to figures by the tracking service comScore. The British middle-market tabloid has eclipsed the previous, and long-time, holder of the top spot, the New York Times.

I first saw this 2 days ago and given the copious threads on ATS about US gun law I searched for this clip and all the threads that mentioned it are now gone.

The general conspiracy thinking is ... is this for real? This could be mis-info for both parties... to me... a Brit... this seems mental. Are people in the USA really scared of THEIR Government?

So I am posting this alone because I'm worried if I post it into a good thread that the thread might get closed and I don't like that policy.
If there is a problem with this video then I hope a MOD can remove this post and tell me why.
Thanks.
And peace.
edit on 12-1-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

It is against T&Cs to post the vid because it uses threatening behavior.
Oh and I weep for the world If the Daily Fail is number 1...
edit on 12-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The Daily mail is a Government puppet paper......i wouldn't wipe my arse with it...seriously.
I dont want to read anymore so not even going to reply to the link.....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

It is against T&Cs to post the vid because it uses threatening behavior.
Oh and I weep for the world If the Daily Fail is number 1...
edit on 12-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Hi, I always like your posts.
I can see how the man is threatening, but it has become a news story and therefore it should be allowed to discuss.

I'm not sure how ATS policy works and perhaps the PTB are cracking down on conspiracy sites idiots giving out innocent peoples details etc... I hate all that stuff.
But this particular video, which i first saw on Liveleak and now is in the Daily Mail seems to have got deleted from around here and I'm not sure why.

This thread is not really to question that... as my title says its to ask if anyone advocates this?

I starred you by the way.

I also take on board some people might think I'm posting this to get a reaction... and yes... I am.

edit on 12-1-2013 by manmental because: typo hell

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I think as long as you do not post the vid I think it would be ok to discuss it, I would ask a mod they know best.
Oh and thnaks

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I think as long as you do not post the vid I think it would be ok to discuss it, I would ask a mod they know best.
Oh and thanks

Thanks back.
It is about the video. I think his behavior borders on insanity.
And yet I did some research on him and he seems like a bit of a hero.
I wonder how many supporters he has and if anyone else would go this extreme?

I know this is being talked about in loads of threads. I am being specific about this guy.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I saw the vid and I know why he took it down so quick off you tube, he just threatened to go and kill people, he didn't say who just people.
He either took it down because he knew what he said his message was wrong or he was worried he would get a knock on his door.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I also read some of the comments from the (news)paper, one struck me as particularly salient. He talked about a government document concerning the publics perception of crime. I searched and found the document and it states that:

Despite the reduction in the total number of crimes since 1995, comparatively high proportions of people continue to believe crime has risen across the country as a whole and in their local area.

Based on the 2005/06 BCS, around two-thirds (63%) of people thought crime nationally had increased in the previous two years. But people have less negative perceptions of crime in their own area – less than half thought crime in their local area had increased (42%).

People’s perceptions vary. Readers of national tabloids were about twice as likely as those who read national broadsheets to think the national crime rate had increased a lot in the previous two years (39% and 19% respectively).

British Crime Survey... its a pdf

Interesting that the Mail is giving this story legs and of course is a very popular tabloid... right up their street I'd say

edit on 12-1-2013 by Severin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah. I heard that the vid was pulled quick time. I'm not sure how popular he is or his site is and that is why i was wondering what people... in the USA... to be specific... think of this guy.
I'd not heard of him before this video.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Severin

I Hate the Daily Mail by the way.... check this out...

Daily Mail censured for fictional story about Amanda Knox verdict

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

He did get a knock on his door and I'm betting there will be more knocks following. He has already retained an attorney to help him sort through the mess he created.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NiteNGale2

Thanks for the info. So do you you think I say his name here? I'm not sure yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Thanks and good to know.
So he has had an email saying his gun permit suspended, now is waiting for the same by mail then? I guess the police and homeland security searching his home.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I know mate, I could see that from your initial post. Its good to see we think alike.
The 'Grauniad' is an altogether better read

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's that guy from tactical response aint it ?

He means he's going to suit up round up what patriots he can and get ready for the revolution.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This video seems to have helped create this guys persona... i've read pros and cons about this...
IMHO He seems like a normal person in this.
Disturbing and probably NSFW... dash cam shoot out video and audio.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I really don't know this guy I have seen him I believe on some show. This is simply an example as to how angry a lot of the US population is. I have seen people coming to work at the stores and other places ranting about this gun control thing that is taking place. It isn't just certain races, it isn't just certain locals, it isn't just income levels. While the main stream media is attempting to act like they are all knowing and the American people over all are supporting taking guns it is smoke and mirrors as to what is actually going on. This truly is a scary time in the US. I really believe most are not playing. Maybe somewhat in the large cities but even a lot of them are not totally stupid as to what is going on. People are angry and they are angry about a lot of things. They don't trust the government at all and haven't since President Kennedy was murdered. As time has gone on more aware they have become. It has been a sort of if they leave me alone and let me live my life I will leave them alone and let them be the criminals they are. However it is becoming quite known that greed has taken over, arrogance has taken over, Stupidity and Insanity has taken over and these group of psychopaths are not going to leave us alone but are determined to see how far they can push, how much the people will take until they get a reaction. They will and are getting a reaction but one can not help but wonder if its really the reaction they were hoping for. People say that the American people are total yellow belly cowards while at the same time Amaerican troops made up of American people have been in a continual war for over 60 years. Most of these troops are made of volunteers that face danger every day and continue to go back for more. One has to consider how many Americans over the course of 60 years and numerous wars spans across the population. Add the total immigratiom population that has served in military and their own wars. Add trained police, hunters, gun advocates not to mention people who simply are armed and want to defend themselves. How many criminals and gang members are armed and trained. Thus the attempt to create division among the people. This will be the deciding factor. If the American people stay focused on the enemy there is no hope for any paid mercenaries or foreign troops. It is very hard to invade a country when there is a gun behind every blade of grass and most of those guns are held onto by well trained hands. There should be no question in anyones mind why the Foreign Entites that now massing against the people foreign and domestic are determinded to disarm sthe people.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The Daily Mail online will look for any stories that involve illegal immigrants, murder of diana, unemployed scroungers, scams, and scandals. A better source would be The Telegraph online or Drudge Report then see the links to UK newspapers.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

Thanks for the info. So do you you think I say his name here? I'm not sure yet.

How ridiculous it's gotten to the point we have to worry about stuff like this ("can I say his name"...etc). And unless by "powers that be" you meant "ATS staff" no, TPTB have not been "cracking down" on people being named on internet message boards. The only cause for concern regarding that is 1- a lawsuit for libel, or slander.... which is something that's not easy to establish or win... historically you have to go pretty far to be guilty of that or 2- someone just simply wants to suppress knowledge, for some reason or another.

If this guy is a public figure, or his behavior has been discussed in a mainstream media source, there is no reason on the planet a mention of his name should be disallowed.

ATS is chock full of instances of both public figures and private citizens, and various media stories being discussed, all day long. Every other thread has content like this. Why we've recently seen so much information-stifling here is really curious.

Regarding the video.. that seems minorly odd. I know we're not supposed to post threatening content, but I always assumed that meant that we, the members, were not supposed to say anything threatening. What about the alex jones thread where members of the media or whatever were quoted as threatening jones? Should a mod be in there *SNIP*ping as we speak?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

Oh and thanks

Thanks back.
It is about the video. I think his behavior borders on insanity.
And yet I did some research on him and he seems like a bit of a hero.
I wonder how many supporters he has and if anyone else would go this extreme?

I know this is being talked about in loads of threads. I am being specific about this guy.

Let's modify the situation a little.

Suppose a police captain said, "If anyone tried to come into my station and take our guns, we would shoot them."

Would he be insane as well?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join