It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham stabbings: Stab victims were Big Issue sellers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

We don't need to be permanently armed, we just need more people with bottle and initiative. In reality, the suddenness of this attack could have made this tragedy unpreventable by passers-by, but I can guarantee if I was there the knifeman would have had something heavy bounced on his head while he focused on his victims.

Even if someone was carrying a gun, taking a shot at a moving target that is trying to stab another person would require a close up shot that didn't put the victim at any more risk and if you have to be that deliberate, you may as well have a hefty pole.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
People like the homeless who are on the streets 24/7 and come into contact with all life's dregs, should be given them by the local authorities.

You want your local taxpayers to furnish body armor for the homeless? Something tells me that will be a tough sell once the vote comes!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

this isnt a bloody gun debate you Neanderthal

do a lot of homeless americans carry guns?

fool

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonl1983

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
People like the homeless who are on the streets 24/7 and come into contact with all life's dregs, should be given them by the local authorities.

You want your local taxpayers to furnish body armor for the homeless? Something tells me that will be a tough sell once the vote comes!

No, I'd insist one of Britain's arms producers make a goodwill donation out of their substantial profits, had I the authority.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think tank girl hit it...territory dispute probably.....
One other scenario................nut with knife gets harrassed by mag sellers and freaks out on them....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join