Cold fusion: fire from water

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hello ATS, hope some of you find this useful.

Just watched this "historic" documentary and thought it was worthy to share in this forum. It shows the history of cold fusion from it's birth to "grave" and possible ressurection. It shows how the mainstream science community and media did anything in their power to dismiss the potential of cold fusion because it goes against conventional nuclear physics and still haven't been explained in details. It also discuss a lot of the machines that produce excess heat up through the history of cold fusion and ends after discussing modern day government experiments. The documentary also briefly touches the potential uses of this infant technology.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Awesome video bro .

eta seriously put the video up I might even watch it
edit on 12/1/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

.....Got a small problem I cannot get the link to work embedded...ill try link it here...

www.youtube.com...

reply to post by freedomSlave (2 posts down)

Thank you very much, I tried cut that link like 10 diffrent places without succes

reply to post by superman2012 (3 posts down)

Yea you are most likely right about your answer to 727Sky in next post, this video was featured too and had "a lot of text" after the code needed for ATS.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
reply to post by freedomSlave

.....Got a small problem I cannot get the link to work embedded...ill try link it here...

www.youtube.com...

Same problem here.... embedded never works for me either just the blank screen that goes no where...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

here ya go bro
for future reference youtube.com/watch?v=gGJiLrG3fLY is the link click youtubevid then only add the sequence after the =

gGJiLrG3fLY

like that

and i will watch it later when the kids are a little more quiet

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I think if it is a featured video, or has something more than the letters and numbers after the = then it will not work. I have had success this way.

new topics
top topics

join