It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my dreams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have had some very enlightening dreams in the last couple years. It started with being woke up to a loud bang. This happened a couple of times until it became more clear that i was being shot in the head.This usually happened if i fell asleep during the day. During one dream i woke up with a name on the tip of my tongue.

The weird part is that the way i was being woke up was all too familiar because growing up i had watched someone i knew wake the same way over and over again. Say you fell asleep in your chair and then a book hits the floor and you jump 2 feet in the air. I don't know why but i had a feeling that this was connected a sort of gut feeling.

I started searching over the internet and in the community. What i found has turned my life upside down. On ancestry site the name brought me to 1976 and that is where this person fell of the map so to speak at around eighteen. His family would not speak to me about this. It's as if he never existed however my dreams painted a different picture and soon enough everything was being validated.

Soon after i started to put things together and taking proper measures to uncover the truth i was shut down and my life threatened. I quickly learned that anyone in a position of power that i spoke to about this would always advise me off the record to forget about it. At the beginning of 2012 i was forced from my home and i'm forced to choose between truth and survival for now.

I am not suicidal by no means and i will not and can not just forget about what i have learned. I am willing to pm the name in my dream but i will not e posting it due to t&c. Assuming that i am not pulling your leg here what would you do?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Assuming that i am not pulling your leg here what would you do?

I would seek professional help.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I guess my biggest question is that if someone died 30+yrs ago and the family does not seem concerned should i be concerned for any injustice he received.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Assuming that you don't know the family and you're contacting them because your dreams told you so, they have reasons not to be concerned about their deceased relative, but reason to be concerned about not getting involved with you.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

I do know them and every attempt to learn anything about him was met with threats. I respected their wishes to pretend he never existed and that is why i gave no name. Like i said he just fell of the map no death certificate no grave and no traces of him since 76. There are many rumors in the community for years and no one speaks of him in public.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Are you saying you are being shown in your dream that this person was shot in the head?
If so, then this person's spirit is communicating with you on the astral plane while you sleep. It seems he wants you to tell what happened to avenge his death.

That would be a tough call. I don't know what I would do if I was being threatened by the family, but I still think if he was murdered then someone needs to pay for taking his life. Let justice be served!
Of course, you need more proof than just a dream to make any charges stick. I would get solid evidence before reporting anything.

Or, was this a suicide? If suicide, then he is probably trying to tell you why he did it, and ask forgiveness from his family.

His spirit needs this situation resolved before he can "move on".

The main question here is, can you live in peace with yourself if you don't do anything?
edit on 1/12/2013 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No i can not live in peace with what i know. It was no suicide and from what i have learned people may be profiting from his death through blackmail and the ones pulling the strings have made attempts at my life before i have learned that there is a system of good ole boy's that are involved in some type of unity.

Of coarse if one was to go much further would draw much attention to the question of ones sanity. The bottom line is that right now all i can disclose is that the person has no death certificate and no records since 76 and if one follows the trail there are road signs along the way.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

No i can not live in peace with what i know. It was no suicide and from what i have learned people may be profiting from his death through blackmail and the ones pulling the strings have made attempts at my life before i have learned that there is a system of good ole boy's that are involved in some type of unity.

Of coarse if one was to go much further would draw much attention to the question of ones sanity. The bottom line is that right now all i can disclose is that the person has no death certificate and no records since 76 and if one follows the trail there are road signs along the way.

Any way you could leave an anonymous message with the police? Explain your life has been threatened so you can't give your name?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Your brain could be screwing with you. That threshold betwixt sleep and wakefulness can be its own little theme park for some of us.

Check out 'exploding head syndrome.' Stupid name for a crazy experience.

Exploding head syndrome is a form of hypnagogic auditory hallucination in which the sufferer sometimes experiences a sudden loud noise coming from within their own head. The noise is brief and is usually likened to an explosion, roar, gunshot, door slamming, loud voices or screams, a ringing noise, or the sound of electrical arcing (buzzing).

I've had it periodically for years...or I should say 'I think' I've had it for years...after all it IS a weird experience that lends itself to subjective interpretation.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Your brain could be screwing with you. That threshold betwixt sleep and wakefulness can be its own little theme park for some of us.

Check out 'exploding head syndrome.' Stupid name for a crazy experience.

Exploding head syndrome is a form of hypnagogic auditory hallucination in which the sufferer sometimes experiences a sudden loud noise coming from within their own head. The noise is brief and is usually likened to an explosion, roar, gunshot, door slamming, loud voices or screams, a ringing noise, or the sound of electrical arcing (buzzing).

I've had it periodically for years...or I should say 'I think' I've had it for years...after all it IS a weird experience that lends itself to subjective interpretation.

Some crazy scientist probably came up with this explanation, when actually, the BANG people hear is what happens when the spirit returns to the body after an OBE. Too many people who have OBEs talk about hearing the bang upon returning for it to be dismissed as some hallucination.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have contacted the locals and it was kept quite. Something about only family members can report someone missing. I do plan to take it further but am trying to get more info. However like i say i know certain things that would reveal what happened if there was someone that cared about more than a stack of money.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I would for sure be exploring that route if this was not something that happened. The subconscious mind is a very powerful thing. In order to prove this it would take unbiased dna review.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's not a made-up explanation. A couple of years ago I was planning a thread on the subject and read a stack of medical and sociological papers about it. Turned out that it's more evident amongst black people than white, but that might have been a skew in the collection of data.

For my money, a physiological phenomenon is a considerably higher probability than spirits returning to their bodies.

In my own experience, a couple of times the *BANG* was such that I thought the ceiling or chimney was falling on my head and I damn near jumped three feet in the air. Heck of a way to wake up! Other times, it was a voice in my ear.

What really pushed me over to the physiological explanation was being woken by the sound of an ironing board crashing to the floor...the problem being that the sound was one I heard years ago at my mum's house.

Like I suggested, I'm not 100% convinced that 'EHS' explains everything....my mind is open to other ideas on a decreasing scale of probability.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'm thinking of writing some of what i have learned over the years and put it in the fiction forum. As a mod do you see any problems with this?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Assuming that i am not pulling your leg here what would you do?

I would seek professional help.

I would agree with this suggestion. After reading your thread a couple of times, and seeing your life has been threatened and this is consuming you, You obviously need to confide in someone you can trust. That for the most part would be a patient/Client privilege sort of thing. Not sure going to the police anonymously would satisfy your need to 'know' what is happening. Other than that, I hope you remain safe and consider some outside trusted help.

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

I have been there and i'm fine with myself and have absolutely no thoughts or feelings of ill will toward myself or anyone else and that is not just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No problem at all.

Skunk Works and Grey Area could be better as they at least allow the OP some leeway.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by ItDepends

I have been there and i'm fine with myself and have absolutely no thoughts or feelings of ill will toward myself or anyone else and that is not just my opinion.

No, I'm sorry, I wasn't implying that you have something wrong with you. You are on here at ATS discussing this, and it appears that you are troubled by things you have found out correlating to your dreams. So much so that you have been threatened: "Soon after i started to put things together and taking proper measures to uncover the truth i was shut down and my life threatened.."

You asked:
"Assuming that i am not pulling your leg here what would you do? "
So, I still come back to consulting with a professional as one logical way to help you with handling this troubling scenario you describe.

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by sled735

It's not a made-up explanation. A couple of years ago I was planning a thread on the subject and read a stack of medical and sociological papers about it. Turned out that it's more evident amongst black people than white, but that might have been a skew in the collection of data.

For my money, a physiological phenomenon is a considerably higher probability than spirits returning to their bodies.

In my own experience, a couple of times the *BANG* was such that I thought the ceiling or chimney was falling on my head and I damn near jumped three feet in the air. Heck of a way to wake up! Other times, it was a voice in my ear.

What really pushed me over to the physiological explanation was being woken by the sound of an ironing board crashing to the floor...the problem being that the sound was one I heard years ago at my mum's house.

Like I suggested, I'm not 100% convinced that 'EHS' explains everything....my mind is open to other ideas on a decreasing scale of probability.

Oh yes, I agree there is a physiological explanation for it, and I agree it is a higher probability than OBEs.
I was just messing with you.

I have heard these bangs many, many times myself, and I have never had an OBE, unless it was during sleep and I didn't wake up.

I'm not really as dumb as I come across sometimes.
I love psychology, so sometimes I just like to see what reaction I'll get from my post.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
UuLliYsFyhUThat's the whole problem there is no evidence that can be spoken or shown by anyone but me. Every witness to this event has been visited by an evil presence from the other side and forced to silence.. It is gonna be a matter of faith. collinscable.net...
I am pretty sure this will be deleted.
Anyway i am named after the owner. My first memory is my mom and grandma dropping me off at his house. I was conceived to save his life because in 75 he took his first life. It was his childhood friend and he caught him with his wife and shot him. The friends family took them hostage with hopes that a child would come from it. A friend of his came to where he was being held and made a deal to get him a child.(that's me).

The woman started stuffing her clothes to make herself look pregnant and once they family was convinced that a child would come from this they released them. I believe i spent my first couple years with them. I don't know how i ended up back with my real mom for a while but i think i was raped. Anyhow were back to me being droped off when i was 4 or 5. I remember it was my choice to stay.

Now here is the crazy part. One night i was thrown into a fire and was killed and as i was passing i remember hearing the gun shot and seeing him fall beside the fire. The next thing i remember is being brought back to life by a black man named Moses Harris. He explained that he was given the power to ring me back but in order to do so he had to heal both of us.

The only proof to this would be the blood trail this man has made through his life. Back in the late eighties a woman named diann bailey was murdered by her son she was my step aunt and lived next door. I have come to realize that he was the head of their cult. A few years ago that company lost their secretary and her family. It was written off as family violence but it is clear to me now that they were silenced.

This man has molested his entire family except for me because he was ordered to do no harm to me but that does not mean he did not get other people to try to get rid of me. I was saved from drowning in a river and i remember him giving me a goodbye wave as i floated down the river when i was 6. When i was 13 he hired someone to inject me with blood from an aids patient. I tested positive in 1990 and in 1993 i tested negative. Since the records have been removed from the micro film at the hosp.
Save this post

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join