It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalists in Greece Are Becoming Targets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The Greek police on Saturday were looking for the people responsible for detonating makeshift bombs at the homes of five journalists in Athens, the latest in a series of actions taken against reporters in Greece who have raised questions about a deteriorating climate for media freedom.

I read a very good thread today that pointed out how the media are just as much to blame for the lie that is western democracy as the politicians are. I am against violence but I can understand why journalists are being targeted. These people are not innocent and after America and Europe collapse many of these people should be arrested for treason because most of them know exactly what they are doing.

“These attacks are the most visible expression of an increasingly dangerous climate for all journalists, who are being turned into the scapegoats of a crisis they are just analyzing,” Reporters Without Borders said.

www.nytimes.com...

The mainstream media works with the politicians to distract and confuse the public and to funnel desired outcomes for the elite. The msm is not "just analyzing". It does not matter if it is left or right. Jon Stewart is every bit as evil as Bill O'Reilly and both know exactly what they are doing. Those two actually work together. They are like partners in crime.

Anyway, I hope no patriots are considering this. America is going to get every bit as bad as Greece and worse and people are already talking about revolution and Civil War.... People need to remember that violence never solves anything.
edit on 12-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

join