It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born this Way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Born This Way?

A Sydney woman has documented her three-year transformation from a man into a woman through a time lapse video posted online.
Ashley Caccamo, 24, started the change when she was around 20 years of age and the video is made up of around 1000 self-portrait photos.
The graphic designer first started documenting herself on December 8, 2009 and in the first eight months she still has masculine features.
As the video progresses, Ms Caccamo begins to smile in her photos as her appearance starts to change into a woman.

Sydney woman documents gender change

This video is of me going through a 3 year transition (Roughly one thousand pictures). I have had FFS during the process. I started roughly around when I was 20 - 21 years of age.

What is causing this type of behaviour?

Is the gay gene real?

Could all the popular gay charactors we see on TV, be influencing confused children?

Is there a NWO agenda to feminise men, maybe something in the water?

How about an overpowering past life memory, where they were previously female?

Did a mother dress her son as a girl?

Maybe it was sexual abuse at the hands of a catholic priest?

Are same sex parents to blame?

Or are people just born this way?

edit on 12-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It puts a whole new spin to "The Transformers: more than meets the eye."

The video should have ended with "Autobots, roll out."

Seriously though, this isn't anything new. I don't know why a lot of people think being "gay" is anything remotely new in human nature. Remember the Roman orgies?
I think it's from both being born that way and then some are made that way by molestation in childhood.

It's here to stay folks because it's always been here. You don't have to accept the behavior but understand that it's as old as sex itself.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Of course people are born this way . This isn't by choice .. Guess you don't have many gay and lesbian friends do you .

I can tell you they find it just as disgusting to have sex with opposite gender . Kinda of like how thought of same sex is not appealing to strait people.

Why is it so hard to understand that they were born this way .
edit on 12/1/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But seeing it got no attention at all

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Actually I didn't offer my opinion in the post - I too think people are born this way.

I have known many gay and lesbian people in my time and they are just like you and me - just different sexual/lifestyle preferences. Just like you and me they bleed red blood, they have dreams and aspirations, love and loss, joy and pain, and so on and so on.

I believe the other factors I have suggested could also play a role - Except the NWO bit, this is a conspiricy site, I had to put that in there

edit on 12-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But seeing it got no attention at all

Sorry mate I searched the newspaper title "Sydney woman documents gender change"

Nothing came up.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Well you should of added your thoughts to the op .

Anyway I guess the question now if a strait guy sleeps with him or her does it make the guy gay. should be a discussion .

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

No probs hopefully The more times people see this the more people will understand and accept people for who they are

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

One word - Caligula

I know it's nothing new, but is it just the 40s, 50s, 60's that drove it underground? - so to speak.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Well you should of added your thoughts to the op .

Anyway I guess the question now if a strait guy sleeps with him or her does it make the guy gay. should be a discussion .

That's an excellent question.

I gotta think about that one

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I will answer that, why not stop with the labels gay/straight etc I have never fallen in love with a man but who knows I may do, love is love

But I love boobies

edit on 12-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I think they like the label - They even show pride with the label.

It's all about the tone or attitude the label is spoken in.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
gayness has been around forever, and it is not just because of one reason, its many reasons. it ranges from free will to the lack of the opposite sex available. dont try and pin point it you will fail.

top topics

join