It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Places Warning in "Hannibal"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was checking into blogs recently and came upon this one about how "Hannibal" was a warning about the NWO and 9/11. It was pretty interesting. I've always been into the subtle symbols that Hollywood places in movies. "The Shining" stuff is my favorite. Here's the link.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ballygar

I am downloading a Hi-Res copy to see if I can find the part where Osama allegedly should be, if I am successful I will post a image of it, anyways, I'll let you know how it turns out

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Well what do ya know, he actually appears in the most wanted. I cant remember when Osama was on the most wanted list, but I guess he was there before 9/11?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ahh Guess he has been on the list since 1999, so maybe it's not that weird he is shown in the movie... but still

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't buy the eye and nose bit. Colored lenses are easil and readil used in film since Adam was a baby. The nose comparison is way off imo. Bin Laden's nose has a kind of lip ridge on either side and is straight down to a point, whereas Hopkin's nose is crooked and rounded ar the end. I haven't seen the film, so will leave that bit to those who have.

new topics

join