It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Evil, And We Should Exterminate Ourselves!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSky
reply to post by Klassified

Well go on then be the first to kill yourself, no one truly cares what you think.

Who are you directing your statement to?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Humans as a whole is a destructive entity and thus evil. Individually, we are good. Simple as that. There's no evidence to the contrary.

edit on 12-1-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

Not really, the Native Americans looked after nature and lived in harmony with the world. I think you mean the white race is a destructive entity and thus evil..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by brookster18

Well go on then be the first to kill yourself, no one truly cares what you think.

Are you blind or can you not see it was a reply to Klassified *FACEPALM* -_-

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Good idea, YOU GO FIRST!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Humans as a whole is a destructive entity and thus evil. Individually, we are good. Simple as that. There's no evidence to the contrary.

Not really, the Native Americans looked after nature and lived in harmony with the world. I think you mean the white race is a destructive entity and thus evil..
Well, that's the most racist statement I've seen in a while. I'm sure you're not violating the T&Cs at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX

Well, that's the most racist statement I've seen in a while. I'm sure you're not violating the T&Cs at all.

Its not racist, its true. White people were the ones to rape, pillage, and destroy much of the world during the last 2 centuries. So when the other guy said the "human race" I objected, native americans didn't destroy the land. So he can't say ALL humans.

Actually I am white, and no I'm not a self-hating white, I am very proud to be White its just that I am willing to say it like it is.

On another note, Asians are also destructive and evil.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenSky

That, for one, is a racist remark

Humanity, when calculated as a whole, is destructive. To say there aren't native americans who harm people or the environment is just as ignorant.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

To say there aren't native americans who harm people or the environment is just as ignorant.

Sure. But don't forget that the native Americans learned a whole new bag of tricks when the Europeans arrived. Heck, they hadn't even progressed as far as gunpowder.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by OpenSky

That, for one, is a racist remark

Humanity, when calculated as a whole, is destructive. To say there aren't native americans who harm people or the environment is just as ignorant.

I don't recall the native americans ever raping the land for resources, or tearing down mountains if it got in their way, or damming and poluting the rivers, or cutting down the forests, and wiping out tens of thousands of plants and animals to extinction...

I don't care if you find that remark racist, the OP said "HUMANS ARE EVIL AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED", should I find that racist too?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
And Yes I am white.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

And Yes I am white.

Not even people that live in the Arctic Circle have white skin. Then again, I've never seen a black person, either. Shadowpeople?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenSky

He is talking in general, not about a specific era or who did the majority of what "so far". There are plenty of examples from different cultures of every skin color that can be taken as evil to someone. I do not agree with the OP as you would know by reading through the post because the question of what is evil is an open ended one. Whites is general too and lumps many people in the category, so does saying asians. Does that include mixed? Or an asian born and raised in asia or a white born in raised in a specific place?
edit on 13-1-2013 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Looks like we got ourselves an undercover Dalek Here!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by brookster18

Are you blind or can you not see it was a reply to Klassified *FACEPALM* -_-

Im asleep, and im going back to sleep.

im watching a film about a bunch of people that meet on the internet and decide to kill themselves in a barn..... lol

mmmm cheeetos will always cheer you up, evil or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Actually native americans used to war amongst themselves. I am not advocating what our ancestors did, just pointing out a fact.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Every person has the capability to do good and evil. It is not an absolute, a black and white issue, in fact I would say it comes in many shades of gray. Everyone has done something in thier life if they have lived into adulthood that they are not proud of or regret. I think to consider someone as "good" one needs to reflect on thier life and ask themselves if they have done thier best to be a good person, and of course make amends for the things that they have done that they realize may have hurt someone.

There are no perfect people, only perfect intentions.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Actually native americans used to war amongst themselves. I am not advocating what our ancestors did, just pointing out a fact.

It's true, but it wasn't this global monopoly of ownership. You could walk away, not necessarily safety, but at least there was the freedom to do so. The land belonged to all.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreazel

Originally posted by TheGreazel
This has gotten me no where...

I gave up my dreams long ago and have no expectations of life anymore ...

Don't WASTE your life on things that do not matter...

Connect with your PURPOSE.

God made each one of us for a specific reason and I am convinced that the secret to finding happiness is to CONNECT with that purpose.

God made each one of us for a specific REASON.

I believe that the key is to focus your entire life around connecting with your PURPOSE...

CONNECTING with God and our purpose in life should be every ones goal in life.

"You have a PURPOSE. ALL beings have a purpose."

"There is a veil that covers the eyes of man creating an illusion to the things we cannot see. There is so much more to this world but without removing the veil one may not ever see it."

"But man has forgotten how to listen". The awakening of man will only happen when man begins to listen to his creator. But man has forgotten how to listen..." ~ "Lady in the Water"

"...people still serve a purpose in this world, and that through supernatural power or simply by strange occurence we are where we are for a reason. Even the most insignificant people have a reason to exist. And that is an undeniably comforting truth in a world where one of our greatest fears is to be alone and without a cause to live." LINK

Set your heart on a pilgrimage to be great in eternity
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is only ONE way you will ever hope to find the answers to all your questions

What Are You Living For?

The Purpose of Your Life

You have a PURPOSE. ALL beings have a purpose

Ian Clayton Links

WHY PEOPLE GO THROUGH TRIALS Transformation of the Soul

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

well, we could breed out evil, you know...in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if ET civilizations have actually done this.

In fact, this may be A reason they don't want open contact. When you are a victim of evil, there is a probability you will turn evil also.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join