It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are Evil, And We Should Exterminate Ourselves!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecludedGamer
reply to post by Klassified

why dont you give us all a demonstration and start with exterminating YOURSELF?
no? quick to point fingers but slow to act.

Why don't you consider reading the actual OP? If you had, you wouldn't have posted what you did.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Either way, chances are higher that it will still end up exterminating itself, whether intentional or accidental.

So, Dee.......
all hope is lost?

No reason to fight for survival?
I've become fond of you, Deetermined, in our debates....
and I understand that you have endured some reversals of fortune....
but

Does your fatalistic point of view do ANYTHING to improve things?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I beleive we are evil and should kill ourselves.

I dont think we should shoot ourselves dead, but instead stop breeding.

As a man that is not allowed to breed due to circumstance I have grown to give this course of action deep thought. I see ignorant women having babies because they can with no concern for the resources that child will take from the earth or give back. Most babies are mistakes one way or another. That means most humans are mistakes.

We are suffering a population problem thats only going to get worse.

I believe that we should direct our creative skills into handing the planet back to nature by stopping all building and starting to dismantle everything bit by bit, planting new forests and breeding wolves and bears to populate the buetiful new world. In 3 years time we would have no need for nursuries, so they can all be demolished and the demolition material recycled back into the earth as complimentry compost.

We should mark our own deaths by spendar and pomp with large lavish funerals and party hard.

I say this, but really, do you believe man could do this? NO. Because man is greedy and evil and selfish. However, you have no problem expecting me to live in a childless world.

Man is incapable of departing from a house where it is not wanted. Man is greedy and evil and like a peadophile wnats another crack at the cream, again and again.

Man is incapable of admitting that there is no place for the wild animals anymore, the elephants and tigers, the bears and eagles.

It would not help a poius and noble man to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

This thinking follows from my own personal thoughts that earth is a prison camp for an EVIL SPECIES. Thats why we cant see out into space and see other planets, because the peacful species of the universe dont want us communicating with the outside world like prisoners here. We are in prison because our species is evil and wipes out all other life by breeding and consuming all the nutrients on a planet until it dies. the same way we feed prisoners, they left us with enough food to live, the animals etc.

Man is evil, dont abstract that by the fact that your aunt makes a nice apple pie and feeds the pigeons.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brookster18

I am not going to argue with you because as you have stated, that is your belief and your experience.

However, I can counter with my experience and belief in that we can't know evil, if we haven't seen and experience goodness, kindness, love, compassion. I believe that there is evil in the world and evil people.

We don't have to accept it, we need to challenge it, an know that the better way, the kinder way, the more caring way is to OUR lives caring for others, not always of ourselves. As individuals, if we work on being a good person, doing the next right thing, motivations - intentions in the right place, then good can prevail! I've been a witness to it.

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We infidelity have tendencies similar to bacteria, although I don't believe that makes us evil (depends who you ask). I definitely enjoy life and have no intentions of killing myself, although mother nature might take care of that eventually.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If every living human were actually capable of making this decision, all of our problems would instantly melt away and nobody would need to kill themselves then as violence would be obsolete.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Those that say that are 100% right as it applies to themselves which is where they should start.

Trouble is they have no truth of their convictions, no guts and no brain. So unfortunately, we are stuck with them while they live in fear, spouting spineless words of garbage.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Deetermined

Does your fatalistic point of view do ANYTHING to improve things?

Sure!

It says to always be prepared to enact Plan B just in case Plan A doesn't work out the way you want it to!

That doesn't mean that I don't do my part in making the most of Plan A.

Plan A requires full participation for Plan B to be successful too!

Otherwise, both fail!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Change the title to "Psychopaths Are Evil", and it would be as accurate as possible. Specific subsets of humans are evil, but most people aren't inherently so. The epitome of an evil human is a tyrannical/sadistic psychopath, but generally speaking all off them are. In that they are irredeemable, utterly lacking in empathy or remorse, unable to register the emotions that humans perceive as good. In essence they are a sub-human predatory species.

Many people that are not intrinsically or fundamentally evil still often commit evil acts --- after all our minds are quite malleable. However a non-psychopathic person can still feel regret, remorse, love, and a range of various emotional connections. Psychopaths not only literally lack these, they also are extensively aware of these weaknesses in empathic human beings.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nice rant OP S&F
Love it when a thread turns around and isn't what you were expecting.
Humans are simply that, human and open to suggestion, hatred and bigotry are a choice and the influences of greed, cruelty and indifference are ever present and are used as tools by the power hungry. Everyone has the choice to act upon these suggestions and sadly many humans have been conditioned not to be independent minded enough to think for themselves.

Babies aren't full of hate and greed.
They are taught these things.And as they grow they choose to accept them or reject them.
It is all down to choice.

Mankind is in a constant state of evolution of mind and generally the world is a safer and kinder place with each passing century. I believe that given enough time we will see evil for what it really is, simply self destructive selfishness and grow out of it.
(may take several millennia though!)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Change the title to "Psychopaths Are Evil", and it would be as accurate as possible.

"Psychopaths Are Evil" is not what those who think we should exterminate ourselves say though. They want to blame our whole species for where we have allowed the "psychopaths" to lead us. They want the deaths of many for the evil deeds of a few.

The epitome of an evil human is a tyrannical/sadistic psychopath, but generally speaking all off them are. In that they are irredeemable, utterly lacking in empathy or remorse, unable to register the emotions that humans perceive as good. In essence they are a sub-human predatory species.

Many people that are not intrinsically or fundamentally evil still often commit evil acts --- after all our minds are quite malleable. However a non-psychopathic person can still feel regret, remorse, love, and a range of various emotional connections. Psychopaths not only literally lack these, they also are extensively aware of these weaknesses in empathic human beings.

Well said. And yet the masses are unable to see the emperor has no clothes. Or are they just afraid to say so?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

However, I can counter with my experience and belief in that we can't know evil, if we haven't seen and experience goodness, kindness, love, compassion. I believe that there is evil in the world and evil people.

We don't have to accept it, we need to challenge it, an know that the better way, the kinder way, the more caring way is to OUR lives caring for others, not always of ourselves. As individuals, if we work on being a good person, doing the next right thing, motivations - intentions in the right place, then good can prevail! I've been a witness to it.

Unfortunatly I disagree with you slightly.

Ina big way.

Goodness, kindness, love and compassion are inherently selfish. I know that sounds stupid at face value but they come from a desire to recieve in return. But also, they come from a platform of health and stability which man would not possess if it lived with nature.

I have wild cats that live on my porch and I feed them and watch them. They wont go anywhere near me and run away if I am nearby. But I watch them through the door window and they are animals. There is a mother cat and two young cats. Too old to be kittens. They often sleep in the cat basket together and look really cute. The mother cat waits for the young cats to eat before eating, and they snarl at strange cats. But quite often i'll look out and there are 6 or more cats all lounging about on my porch, its quite exciting, and they are all ferile and run away from me if I turn the handle.

They are animals and can all demonstrate Goodness, kindness, love and compassion. But they also demonstrate anger, spite and violence.

However, unlike humans, they cant plot the theft of other cats resources. They all sleep whereever they sleep and being at one with nature can sleep in the cat basket or under the hedge just as well. Man cant. Eventually they get cold and die.

I know there are other animals that collect things, squirrels, blackbirds, but none of them do the evil things humans do and withhold them to the degree of death.

Getting back to your attributes, Goodness, kindness, love and compassion. These are natural dimensions to all living forms. And lacking them does not preclude you from being good. the cats are good even though they have none of these attributes for me. Nature is by its very nature creul. We are talking about inherent evil.

Inherent evil is in a species that without thinking kills and murders for food and clothing and pleasure. Man might be able to demonstrate goodness, kindness, love and compassion as you say, but its so rare that it is infact an anomoly. Most homosapiens are not druids, monks or holymen, they are car drivers speeding along at 70mph polluting all our air, watching plasma TV's draining all our energy.

Man has the ability to stop what its doing but it wont as its so stupid that it cant even comprehend for a moment that its evil. It cant accept a basic fact about itself, albeit a fact I believe to be true and not nessessarily instrinsically true. Man cant grasp that notion for a minute.

I petitioned PARLIAMENT to request a full cessation of new born babies and a phasing out of man at a UK or ideally at a global level, led, by the British people, who being humble before god accespted that in a Lutherian manner we are all sinners, and it was only right that we cease to exist. They refused to publish by petition (they did publish my petition on banning Christmas because it made people feel suicidal and was therefore a health hazzard). they didnt publish my petition because they cant comprehend for a moment that we as people could do it. Humans are stuck on a one track course to overpopulation and the PAIN AND SUFFERING OF BILLIONS.

I understand my argument is pedantic, and personally I rather fancy having children. But I dont, o by default im already helping out the earth and nature.

I also dont see why i should fund schools or hospitals and wrote to my council demanding that they reduce taxes by 90% and also stop all road maintenance as I wont need roads in the future and im sure that what we have will last another 10 years pretty much as it is, and maybe then we can review budget spending on road maintenance.

In England they are dealing with overpopulation, they are doing that by putting people into tiny boxes called flats where you can touch all the walls from one place. This causes considerable anxiety and pain for those that live ther as they listen to the neighbours go to the toilet whilst they try to sleep.

We dont have to open death camps to ensure that mankind is 100% gone from this plant this time next century.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by Raelsatu

Change the title to "Psychopaths Are Evil", and it would be as accurate as possible.

"Psychopaths Are Evil" is not what those who think we should exterminate ourselves say though. They want to blame our whole species for where we have allowed the "psychopaths" to lead us. They want the deaths of many for the evil deeds of a few.

I dont beleive we have psychopaths.

Its a terms to label anyone that acts in an extreme fashion against our wishes.

First thing, they are as well as you or I.

Secondly, situational conditions change everyone. Could the reason Obama is not a psychopath be that he is happy being a president? What about if after law school he had never got a job and was discriminated at at all levels? Could he have been a Ted Bundy?

I beleive we are all connected to the same psychic cloud, like we are here on the ATS forum, only far more complex. The ideas these 'psychopaths' get are only the ideas WE gave them.

We are all capable of reasoning ourselves into twisted realities. I have done a fair amount of 'work' on suicide and determined that it is a 'place'. Its a place where lots of strange things make sense. Things become clear. I imagine that the same is true for 'psychopaths'. They are normal people, but they think themselves into the place that we label 'psychopathland'. It doesnt exist and we are all capable of getting there.

And just like Obama, some people wont get there because the confines of social normalty are too great. Like judges, they couldnt even consider to imagine to dream of contemplating doing a terrible crime, mainly because they are confined in their own cognitive dimension where such thoughts cant happen.

But isolated people dont have these confines. They are normal people, but they go to 'psychopathland' and they think its cool there. At least thats how I see it. Hope my BS is clear.

As such, I conclude. there are no psychopaths, just humans, but all humans are evil.

Obama has after all authorised the deaths of many people. He has described it as lawful murder or war, but either way, he is clearly no different to the psychopath, its just we dont have authority or the nanners to do so.

When has Obama ever stood up and said 'Listen America, there are too many people in this world, and im going to do something about it'? Never. So, in the full knowledge that in x number of years the worlds population will double he continues to encourage population growth and the pursuit of happyness.

There was a dude who was shot at the Discovery channel and he had an agenda, and I think he had some valid points.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DylanShaft17
No

See, plain objectionism. No.

No.

No, me me me me.

Me, i want babies babies babies. More babies and my babies will have babies and i'll kill you if you steal food from my babies, and my babies will have babies and soon i will have sired 10 trillion babies and thats that.

So there. And I certainly dont care if it causes your babies to dies of starvation because I dont beleive in the basicl principals of logarithmic exponential growth.

Me Me Me Me

They are currently knocking down 30 metres of sand dune preservation area at Treasure Island Beach where I sunbath. You'll be able to park your car there and joing me on the beach. The car park is always full, but now they are building extra parking spaces on the protected dunes therell be room for you too.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by brookster18

Originally posted by ItDepends

Unfortunatly I disagree with you slightly.
Ina big way.

Goodness, kindness, love and compassion are inherently selfish.
They are animals and can all demonstrate Goodness, kindness, love and compassion. But they also demonstrate anger, spite and violence.

However, unlike humans, they cant plot the theft of other cats resources. They all sleep whereever they sleep and being at one with nature can sleep in the cat basket or under the hedge just as well. Man cant. Eventually they get cold and die.

Getting back to your attributes, Goodness, kindness, love and compassion. These are natural dimensions to all living forms. And lacking them does not preclude you from being good. the cats are good even though they have none of these attributes for me. Nature is by its very nature creul. We are talking about inherent evil.

Man has the ability to stop what its doing but it wont as its so stupid that it cant even comprehend for a moment that its evil. It cant accept a basic fact about itself, albeit a fact I believe to be true and not nessessarily instrinsically true. Man cant grasp that notion for a minute.

We dont have to open death camps to ensure that mankind is 100% gone from this plant this time next century.

You missed a BIG part of my initial response. The part about Motivations and Intentions. You use a lot 'generalizations' meaning, casting everyone in the same light. You do not have to good deeds, acts of kindness, love or compassion with an ulterior motive - of getting something back, other knowing in your heart you are trying to be a good and genuine person. So I disagree with you on that point.

Regarding your analogy of animals and cats. Cute story, but animals are clever and wouldn't plot to take from another. This simply not true, as the owner of dogs and cats, I have witnessed, when one has there back turned, they will go over to the others' bowl and steal there food. LOL. I would totally disagree with your statement that nature is inherently evil. That is way to broad of a brush.

No question there are evil people out there, unfortunately, many are lost forever and are deranged and lost for life. In other cases, evil is learned, and builds upon itself and is highly demented and destructive.

It has been shown that loving nurturing from a young age can and will produce other highly treasured attributes like goodwill, caring, love, friendship, compassion. I haven't given up on humanity, I keep hope eternal, and try my best to be a good, caring person. Doesn't mean I don't get angry, upset or hurt at times. Most of these emotions are restricted to humans, however, I would agree that many animal species, if not all, can demonstrate signs of affection, caring, love and many others. Domesticated animals such as dogs in partcular can show love, happiness and kindness. I've seen my own cats and dogs snuggled up with each other. So no I do not subscribe to the statement that animals are inherently evil.

Survival will bring out instincts that are inherent. The extreme is to kill, mame, hurt for no logical reason at all.

I am not criticizing, however, I do detect some anger in your thinking. Life can be difficult, people can do some really horrible things. All I am saying is that WE all are responsible for our decisions and actions. I believe most people (notice my use of - most) given the choice to do a good thing versus a bad or evil thing, will choose good.

But heck, I am lover of life, I do choose to look for the beauty, the magnificence of this wonderful Earth, choose to be positive, and simply do the best that I can, with each moment I have. I believe we can all make a difference but comes back to those key elements of Motivations and Intentions. If its all about me, and what do I get out of it or I'm not gonna do it, well then, good chance that individual is miserable and selfish and I feel sorry for them. However, it does NOT have to be that way. There is still room on this Earth to be loving, caring, compassionate, generous, open-minded, accepting and altruistic all for the right and unselfish reasons.

Thanks for listening.......I am just offering the consideration that people can choose to be good versus evil.

EDIT: I also would like to make it clear, I do not view the world with rose-colored glasses. I see evil in the world, I know it exists, I know that there are evil people out there that do horrible things. My view is that each of us that has the mental and moral abilities, can choose good over evil, can make a positive difference in this world. We aren't perfect, we all make mistakes, but we can learn from them and become even better.

Peace!! ID

edit on 12-1-2013 by ItDepends because: Added Edited Thoughts

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I spent decades of my life believing we were all evil, and there was no hope or redemption for us as a species left unto ourselves. So I do understand what you're saying overrall, even if I may not understand some of your finer points.

Here's my point. No one could have convinced me to look at it with a fresh pair of eyes, though many tried. I couldn't see the "forest for the trees", and worse, I wasn't really trying to. All I wanted was confirmation of what I already believed was true. And I got it. Because if you look for something hard enough, you'll probably find it.

Thanks for sharing your views on this topic. I genuinely appreciate the input you've given.

edit on 1/12/2013 by Klassified because: formatting

edit on 1/12/2013 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by brookster18

Originally posted by DylanShaft17
No

See, plain objectionism. No.

No.

No, me me me me.

Me, i want babies babies babies. More babies and my babies will have babies and i'll kill you if you steal food from my babies, and my babies will have babies and soon i will have sired 10 trillion babies and thats that.

So there. And I certainly dont care if it causes your babies to dies of starvation because I dont beleive in the basicl principals of logarithmic exponential growth.

Me Me Me Me

They are currently knocking down 30 metres of sand dune preservation area at Treasure Island Beach where I sunbath. You'll be able to park your car there and joing me on the beach. The car park is always full, but now they are building extra parking spaces on the protected dunes therell be room for you too.

What a pessamistic outlook on everything in this world and our species as a whole. I won't argue with you as I am sure you have your reasons for feeling the way you do, but I do feel sorry for you. I see alot of pain, hurt and negativity in this world but there is also positivity, hope and true love. Part of humanity is experiencing the whole range of emotions and when you deny any of them you stop being human.

I believe as a species we can change for the better. Evil will never be completely eradicated, it is what it is. Yin and Yang, there is a balance. As a species we just need to bring balance back again.

S + F Klass, very thought provoking post!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Greetings ATS

I Can only say i agree with this most of this , its not that easy though , you become evil i dont believe you are born evil.
But people can Change and become evil or something similiar .
But evil comes with being lost also , having lost your lust in Life.
All my life i have tried to be a good person , with the ultimate goal that when i would be on my deathbed i could look back on a life that existed of service to others.
This has gotten me no where , it only brought me pain tears and low self esteem.
All my life i have strived to do good , yet i had to disband my dream , a dream that for most people will be part of their all day life , yet for me it is something compared to winning a lottery.

Just hours ago it all came clear , no matter how hard i want it , its just never gonna happen ....i guess im Cursed
Every where i come i am getting Ignored , even here on ATS , and i feel this is eating me away , the last year i sadly became increasingly agressive and angry , cause i have to face that besides my friends and family no one will accept my existence ,

its hard to after a decade of service to find out you are left behind , this radicalized me more then i could believe , not against the innocent but against the people that do harm and are anti social.
The only things that keeps me going is my honor code i have taken on ,to give my life for others who cant defend themself ,and the love for my parents.

I gave up my dreams long ago and have no expectations of life anymore at the age of 26, not even my dream of once have a Wife and kids , most people want to be biljonairs or Astronauts , i want to be a Father some day , thats my dream ... it would be the greatest thing ever to come home after a hard day at the job and Hug your loved ones , that is succes , not money , gold , fame or God , i would be more then happy with this ,but with my view of this world will never allow it.

This world has just become.... insane , it's a Gorilla habitat where the word of the strongest is law and the weaker will take the fall.

I hope Nobody takes my rant personal , it is not in any way directed to any one Personally , This is my personal view , i know its not a healthy vision , The last months i am really struggling with the fact there is little i can do or change to benefit this world, nor can i find the Confidence to face my true fear.
It is hard to see yourself fearless and full of energy in most area's While lacking Guts in the only area you actually want.
I just....have to write this off , i cant hold back feelings because then the lid will blow off , i have very little people i share personal feelings with and i never told anyone the "full story"

But maybe now you understand why i Share the OP Title, lets say 60 % of the days i wake up.

TheGreazel.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

In part, that's because people have been indoctrinated into thinking humans are a bacteria infecting & destroying the planet. It's the notion that we misuse our advantage of philosophical awareness, & sentience. Partially true, but not ultimately. In reality creation & destruction are both intrinsic in nature --- the formation of stars & planets, their deaths by energy release & absorption. Eventually being transferred &/or reborn. We are born of the dust and we return to it.

Individual humans have a minute lifespan relative to the lifespan on the universe as a whole, but the difference is we're consciously aware. We realize the perfect storm of good & evil; Those that commit evil but are normally empathic are proto-physcopathic in a sense --- one of the prime examples of this is the breakdown of soldiers by a military hierarchy, and "programmed" to kill without conscience. (That conscience often comes back to haunt them in the long-run.) Countless examples of this throughout history, where armies not only decimate each-other (often under superficial pretenses) --- but rape women and children, torture, execute, burn & wreck everything in their path.

Strangely enough, real psychopaths don't make good soldiers, so quite literally empathic humans are their canon fodder.... they are not offended by carnage in the least. They don't understand the full range of normal human emotions; nor do they care. The only thing they care about is self-indulgence. Whether by attainment of endless wealth, the adrenaline of murder & sadism, power over the masses -- using the mask of sanity to feign love, or any other positive attribute, for personal gain.

Well said. And yet the masses are unable to see the emperor has no clothes. Or are they just afraid to say so?

People are waking up. That's the one thing psychopaths are fearful of, and are fighting tooth/nail to prevent it. Many books, videos, news sources, and radio are now covering it. Millions of people realizing exactly what the implications here are. That said, people still need to change/shift their own consciousness for the better.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join