Sharpton: Is Obama Ready for Mt. Rushmore?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

How many times did you vote? (thats how) can you prove you only voted once?
All the youtube videos with people saying they were gonna vote twice at voter registration drives for obama wasn't cheating?
The Illegal immigrants telling obama he owed them wasnt cheating?
The defective voter machines wasn't cheating?
The fact that no other president was reelected with unemployment rates that high wasn't cheating?
The fact that the mainstream media allowed no other positive airtime in both elections wasnt cheating?

Look don't lie just admit it he has never been good enough to be president in the first place without all sorts of strings being pulled.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

LOL. He didn't stop any wars?
The Iraq war ended as plan, I hadn't heard of Afghanistan ending (did it? am I forgetting). Obama actually started MORE wars. He went to Yemen and got us involved in Libya. He also didn't close gitmo, he made the NDAA even less constitutional, is taxing us to death, and is still stealing rights away (of course he has his eyes on guns most recently).

He doesn't deserve anything. I would say that spending millions of taxpayer dollars to make a giant statue of him for us to look at forever does kind of seem in his nature. I am still waiting for him to give the nobel back since he got it for doing literally nothing and has proven himself unworthy.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well there was massive voter fraud and the whole election was a farce.. Electrical college?
He would have lost if it was an actual election and there was no tampering from the start. Of course he wouldn't have been going up against Romney if that were the case.

Likeable? lol. Just because you're enamored with a man, does not make him likeable.
edit on 13-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here's Comrade/Dictator/His Majesty/Emperor Obama on rushmore:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Are you #ing kidding me!? If Roosevelt is "the measure", I guess we need to add a few more faces. I mean, GWB saved us from the terrorists after 9/11, and found Saddam and all his weapons! And GHWB stopped Saddam from taking over the world! Bill Clinton also "transformed the financial sector", and he shared with the world that a president is just another human under all those fancy clothes and makeup...a human who can make mistakes just like any other human... He connected with the American people on a level never seen before, and what could be more beautiful than that???

Let's see... Reagan opened up his heart to the world and shared the Gipper, and Bedtime For Bonzo, also proving that any old American, even a lowly hollywod actor, can become president if they can dream... So yeah we GOT to include Reagan

Then we got Jimmy Carter. The guy was once a peanut farmer. Peanuts are used to make peanut butter. Need I say more? That alone is a bigger contribution than Barak "Assassination List" Obama. So, what the hell, let's jist put every body up there!! Even me. And you. I'd rather see my mailman up there than Barack, at least my mailman provides a service to the community, and therefore the nation. My local butcher has more honor than this joker calls imself president! Put Joe the Fireman up there, he actually deserves it!

That's a better idea.. put an "anonymous" face up there, or a blank face with no features, and just call it "the U.S. citizen". That's something I could get behind.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Here's Comrade/Dictator/His Majesty/Emperor Obama on rushmore:

Yeah, that's the smug look I would assume they would give him

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Well there was massive voter fraud and the whole election was a farce.. Electrical college?
He would have lost if it was an actual election and there was no tampering from the start. Of course he wouldn't have been going up against Romney if that were the case.

Likeable? lol. Just because you're enamored with a man, does not make him likeable.
edit on 13-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Election fraud..mhmm..no proof of that of course, not even the semi proof of the GWB fraud.
What utter tripe...the right lost, Rmoney was as popular as a bag of moldy bread, and instead of recognizing reality, the fringe is demanding it must be fraud because it doesn't make sense in their tiny bubble world...

Whatever...enjoy the next 4 years...and if you lot don't get the message, enjoy the next 12 under a blue banner.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

G,day mate. have scanned each reply to your thread and figure you may need to reconsider your comment. not fit to go on paper. MAY I SUGGEST. WAIT FOR IT. DONT ANTICIPATE. Dunny rolls yep dunny rolls and as i am an inclusive sort of bloke you could also include the faces of the aussie, pommy and canuck prime ministers and others of their ilk. attila the hun, hitler, stalin. mate, you could do a series of featured rolls, make a few dollars for yourself

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, the Media, Globalists and United Nations sure have acted like Obama has been something special; Henry Kissinger sure seems to like him and all the people on Government Assistance and filling all those Federal Jobs like the TSA must love him but in my household, when we think of Barack Obama we think of all of this:

As for me and mine, TOS and probably some Federal Laws prevent me from saying what I think of Obama but I can say I would rather break my arm than have him and those with him for another 4 years.

edit on 13-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure every person in the surrounding area would make sure it didn't happen by showing up to block the construction.

This might just be the beginning of a revolution if they go ahead with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Response to Al Sharpton... Yeah, T.R. did do all those things, but he was also a blood thirsty tyrant... (Ruff Ryders, and T.R. wanting R/R going into WWI?) Also, if you are going to say that Obama did those great "concrete" things , you might as well say that G.W. Bush had done great concrete things too.. he did lead America into those two wars after 9/11, oh, and you might as well thank the terrorists too. (Islam extremists, or the gov, or whomever actually caused 9/11)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Put Barry's likeness up there and then open up that part of the mountain as a shooting range for everyone that has an assault rifle. Think I'll open a concession stand and make a mint. Hoards of people will be waiting in line to take their shots.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Al Sharpton popped his head out today. Six more weeks of racist bullish*t.

Why is this guy still getting airtime anywhere?

Because his pal "The Rev. Jackson" is on vacation and he's waiting till he gets back. Then the two of them are going to fly to the latest "injustice" (providing there's plenty of media around). These two are kind of like a traveling SNL skit.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

INDEED.

I can't imagine the traitorous Kenyan, Marxist, globalist, Narcissist-in-Chief; Destroyer-in-Chief; chronic pathological liar; imposter . . . deserves to have his image on an outhouse in upper Siberia.

Besides, I don't think . . . . a . . . donkey . . . would fit Mt Rushmore.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Rev. Sharpton has obviously perfected space travel and lives on a different planet, maybe I should get in contact with him. Always wanted to go to space....

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Stop wars? lol Sharpton is the lowest form of life, he lives off of keeping who he refers to as "his own people" down, which keeps him relevant. As for Obama...

Signed the NDAA into law - making it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial.
Initiated, and personally oversees a 'Secret Kill List'.
Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.
Started a covert, drone war in Yemen.
Escalated the proxy war in Somalia.
Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan.
Maintained a presence in Iraq even after "ending" the war.
Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan.
Secretly deployed US special forces to 75 countries.
Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia.
Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia.
Opened a military base in Chile.
Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.

Yeah, certainly ended wars alright!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Work on your reading comprehension buddy.
I said voter fraud. There is plenty of proof of it. There were jobs lost and court cases because of it.
There were fake slates, false information, closing polls. With all that I am certain there were other things as well that I am not aware of proof of. Iowa was a debacle and had three winners. They only allowed Paul to win when it was a 4 month old story and couldn't give him the bump it would have if he had won the very first primary. You just assumed I was talking about Romney for whatever reason (maybe because you didn't understand what I was saying?), but Romney was every republicans last choice. Every single candidate had a media manufactured and supported surge except Ron Paul, who they avoided at all costs (and even pushed Santorum for two days before Iowa to keep him from winning which Paul would have, and probably in reality did - this is true and if you weren't paying attention at the time don't bother responding to it), and Romney who they tried but couldn't help at all.

I am not talking about Romney and Obama, I could give a damn less about either one of them. I am talking about the voter fraud that went on during the primaries by the GOP neconservatives.

So I assume when you said "utter tripe" you were referring to what was spewing out of you at that moment.
edit on 14-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Shouldnt the work in progress be finished first?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sharton you are a retard.Barry (Obama)satorro is fake we all know this he won the first one with lies and stole the second.da

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Work on your reading comprehension buddy.
I said voter fraud. There is plenty of proof of it. There were jobs lost and court cases because of it.
There were fake slates, false information, closing polls. With all that I am certain there were other things as well that I am not aware of proof of. Iowa was a debacle and had three winners. They only allowed Paul to win when it was a 4 month old story and couldn't give him the bump it would have if he had won the very first primary. You just assumed I was talking about Romney for whatever reason (maybe because you didn't understand what I was saying?), but Romney was every republicans last choice. Every single candidate had a media manufactured and supported surge except Ron Paul, who they avoided at all costs (and even pushed Santorum for two days before Iowa to keep him from winning which Paul would have, and probably in reality did - this is true and if you weren't paying attention at the time don't bother responding to it), and Romney who they tried but couldn't help at all.

I am not talking about Romney and Obama, I could give a damn less about either one of them. I am talking about the voter fraud that went on during the primaries by the GOP neconservatives.

So I assume when you said "utter tripe" you were referring to what was spewing out of you at that moment.
edit on 14-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

My comprehension is fine. You might want to reread your post. Given the topic, one can easily associate what you were saying with the presidential election, not the republican candidate selection process (in which I agree, there was all sorts of shenanigans going on..even covered by the msm as to how insane it became).

I don't know why the reps surpressed Ron Paul. He could have given Obama a serious run for the money...My niece was pro Obama..and the only person she would even consider voting for outside of Obama was Ron Paul...my niece...the youth vote...a old man has the youth vote (as did Clinton, as does Obama)

But the republican party is a façade..there is actually 2 significantly different parties to the right..they just are united under one banner for the moment, but their unification actually weakens them both. They need to split. Until then, the libertarian minded ones will forever be surpressed by the old money gop that keeps em in a cage and pays lip service to them when their vote is needed..then ignored after.

And your right...nothing in that party will change..until it does anyhow.

America deserves 3 partys frankly...The more voices and differences of perspectives, the better to get people thinking (or not..sometimes too many choices simply leads to confusion and ignoring)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join