It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live:143 : JAVA/Government Conspiracy, The Flu, Vaccines and ET.. WOW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page at Illustrial.net (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Via satellite on the Global Star Radio Network with the following info;
Galaxy 19, Star 5 (trasnponder 5, frequency 11836, symbol rate 20.770, PID 559, right side audio)

ATS Live also has its own Iphone and Android Apps - look us up in the app store

WE ARE LIVE TONIGHT! ...with Garth in the hot seat ...

Hour 1

Show Intro's...

The Annual ATS Tinfoil Hat Competition! ~ update

Top 5

Government

U.S. Department of Homeland Security warns computer users: Disable Java now
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bolivia slams US over 'irrefutable evidence' of meddling

Mondo

Hour 2

Health and Wellness

Flu infections sweep America hospitalizing thousands and leaving 18 children dead
www.dailymail.co.uk... e.html

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine

Flu Vaccine - Public Safety or Pharma Profits

Mondo

Hour 3

The World and Beyond

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

How far behind are we to ET?

CRSO

Turbos

:: Science & Technology ::

Light hits near infinite speed in silver-coated glass
www.newscientist.com...

:: Ancient & Lost Civilizations ::

Famed Roman shipwreck reveals more secrets (possibly more "Antikythera Mechanisms")
www.usatoday.com...
www.archaeology.org...

:: Paranormal Studies ::

Are You Superstitious? You might want to read this...,
en.wikipedia.org...

:: Cyptozoology ::

Giant squid filmed- Amazing footage of monster of the deep captured for the first time in Japan,
phys.org...
www.youtube.com...

:: Space Exploration ::

Astronomers Discover a Planet Almost Identical to Earth
www.theatlanticwire.com...

:: Fragile Earth ::

The Moonwalking Bird
www.geekologie.com...
www.youtube.com...

:: Science & Technology ::

IllumiRoom, The New Microsoft Gaming technology Which Scans Your Room.,
research.microsoft.com...
www.youtube.com...

Within ONE Year: Tens of Millions Will Eagerly And Willingly PAY To Relinquish Their Privacy

What we've (probably not) learned

Outro

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air!

So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pmEDT/8pmCentral/7pmMountain/6pm PDT (North America), 1amGMT (UK), 2amCET (Europe) and 1pmACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

You can also find us on RadioTime Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere..
edit on 1/12/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well these are all topics i find of interest.

Java conspiracy
I knew it!

The Flu/ Vaccines, something I am always arguing or debating with someone. I refuse to get vaccinated because I don't feel it's safe. I have friends who get it done yearly and get sick after each shot yet they continue to get them. I do not want that experience esp while pregnant.

I will have to take a nap and set an alarm for this one! I always pass out lately, the baby has taken over my sleeping habits.

Can I get a wake up call?!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So how late on the how late forum time will the ATS live stream be avaible so im abit confused with the times , im from the netherlands so its hard to understand

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
So how late on the how late forum time will the ATS live stream be avaible so im abit confused with the times , im from the netherlands so its hard to understand

The easiest answer would be.. About 8 hours after the time of your posting your question on the time..

In other words.. Look at the time on "your question" that it says you posted it up at (your time), and add about 8 hours from that..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

The easiest answer would be.. About 8 hours after the time of your posting your question on the time..

In other words.. Look at the time on "your question" that it says you posted it up at (your time), and add about 8 hours from that..

Got it thanks for the info

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah I wont get flu shots, cause they change every year, never work, and I just dont trust something that is that experimental. There is no reason why we should be so far behind with science. But Mumpes and Hepatitis, I dont have a problem with because its either that or death.

Thank you for the post

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well the turbo links are a bit screwed!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

2AM Central European Time
(CET)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm not going to be around tonight but y'all know that Garth rocks a hell of a show!

3 hours and counting. Don't miss it!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Sounds like it is going to be a really great show, I will skype in and listen! I really miss the chat room... cant log in to it for some reason.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Is ready for show.....

Des

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You guys know I'll be tuning in.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Not sure how but we will soldier on without ya nef.

Little under 2.5 hours to go.
edit on 12-1-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Zoowie..

We are just about an hour away from the fun beginning and the accidents happening on this weeks episode of Car Crash Radio.. err.. cough.. cough.. hmm.. I mean.. This weeks ATSLive Radio Show.

Some very interesting Mondo Bizarros were dug up just for this show, so add that along with the topics, the great banter and commentary by some of the smartest cough.. cough.. err.. most intelligent.. Mmm. ermm.. well... By some of the most available members of staff that can make anything sound intelligent..!

Wow.. that hurt my brain to type.. hope you'll join us!
Johnny

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here's the link to the new Hospital robots I was speaking about in the show tonite New Hospital Robot Tackles Superbugs

Hey Domo..

This is still not the show you thought it was (Johnny waves his hand across the air)..

To everyone else.. thanks for joining us, thanks to our callers and a big thanks to Byrd for joining us tonite!

Don't forget that the stream will be up within about 34 hours on the illustrial site (see above for a link)

edit on 1/12/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for listening.

Thanks to all the callers tonight, we love hearing from you all.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Great show i always tune in and go to the ATS chatroom the show is always so enjoyable thank you ATS radio for bringing us the show
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The Flu??? why would anyone spend the time talking about that. Its not like the flu has never happened before or like it has never caused some deaths.

My great grandmother died due to the flu... she was 92 it was not a surprise... It is not uncommon for kids and the elderly to pass to a flu. big woopdee doo. If any other ages are dieing it is due to crappy health caused by bad nutrition.

Jeez why is that news.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I missed the first hour due to work but got the rest. I really enjoyed the search for extraterrestrial candidate planets topic. As Johnny mentioned, there are indeed steps that have been taken towards the possibility of finally finding life elsewhere, the U.N. Appointed Ambassador being a good example and I think that we are slowly being prepared. I would also agree with Byrd when she said that the population has been ready for this for a long time but it seems that our governments are taking baby steps towards confirmation of life elsewhere, when it comes to informing the public at large.

Anyway, that was a great show and it made me smile and laugh a few times!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow, the show is very interesting. I like the argument between one guy and some woman. Woman obviously wants gun control. She said she wants to bann fire arms, but the guy confronted against this idiotic idea with valid arguments. He said he likes to collect them, then she says "you can have replicas sweetheart". I want to ask this woman "Why do you want your golden jewelry and diamond ring? YOU CAN HAVE REPLICA!! SWEETHEART!"
edit on 13/1/2013 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join