It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Is How They Will Take Your Guns?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
More and more guns are the trend.
NYC Police have better guns and Swat Teams are available.
Schools and institutions are going for armed guards.
In some cases like high tech defense companies the espionage was the threat
and not armed assaults but guards had guns.
When the guards guns were removed due to insurance reasons you knew to
look for another company to work for cause the jobs inside didn't matter much
for the pentagon any more.

The biggest threat was to make ammo useless by premature detonation and
that device was dependence with long ago and still suppressed.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Probably they feel that at the moment theres not much more profit to be earned from the gun buying public as they've gone mad and stocked up so demand will fall and so will the value of the businesses so offloading them now is probably a good idea to get the maximum profit from the investment and then move onto the next thing

Have you looked at firearm sales in the last 5 year, or even 5 weeks?????

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Human_Alien

My view, which is critical because I don't own a gun and I get my fix of shooting by playing Battlefield 1942, is that when gun owner's rights are attacked the intelligence of the average person is attacked.

Telling people that should not have a gun is telling someone that they don't know right from wrong. That's mind control in a sense.

It's not called a Bill of Needs its called The Bill of Rights no matter what you may think about the people that own weapons. I think your rights to free speach should be taken away if you go against anything written in the constitution and should be rounded up and placed in concentration camps for treason.

Guns save lives, anyone is a fool to believe otherwise.

Lets all hope things don't get ugly.

Now for those that don't believe in the possible tyranny being placed on the citizens today, take a look at this!

www.youtube.com...

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I quoted the wrong person, sorry.

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
TPTB may be working behind the scenes with 'The Freedom Group'. This company is currently buying up all the major manufacturers of popular firearms. I suspect that when the time is right, after they own all the major gun manufacturers, they will cut us off.

Sounds about right. They're buying up all the firearms and ammo, so they can sell them all (at a major loss - and tax payer expense) to the Mexican cartel.

I guess this is the next stimulus and bail out. Buy weapons to stimulate the manufactures and sell at half, to a quarter of the price, to bail out the cartels.

Raise your hands, if your still an Obama supporter. (For those of us that would like to know who is to be held responsible after this is all over.)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim

Are you serious? I know no one whose life was saved due to having a gun. No one and I've been here over 5 decades.

We are not in the wild west as we were back in 1776.
People are SCREWED up. Angry. Detached. Frustrated. Confused. Desperate. Trying to survive in impossible times. We're not meant to survive anyway. We're meant to enjoy life!! This is NOT working. We're a planet out of control.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They can not take what they do not know you have. It seems to me that with a gun grab looking apparent that the sales of illegal and unregistered guns must be at an all time high. One would have to think it a good idea to own such items and keep them put away so that in the event of a gun grab you can still defend yourself or your family.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They can not take what they do not know you have. It seems to me that with a gun grab looking apparent that the sales of illegal and unregistered guns must be at an all time high. One would have to think it a good idea to own such items and keep them put away so that in the event of a gun grab you can still defend yourself or your family.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I dont have guns.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Pladuim

Are you serious? I know no one whose life was saved due to having a gun. No one and I've been here over 5 decades.

We are not in the wild west as we were back in 1776.
People are SCREWED up. Angry. Detached. Frustrated. Confused. Desperate. Trying to survive in impossible times. We're not meant to survive anyway. We're meant to enjoy life!! This is NOT working. We're a planet out of control.

Here are a few examples for ya.

And no were not in 1776, but that doesn't mean we have no more burglars, rapist, murderers, etc. Evil is still here as strong as ever and our right to defend ourselves should not be infringed upon... period!

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It was a good thesis (and I, too, had the same suspicions) until they sold off Bushmaster after the SH shootings. Meanwhile the gun manufactures are making millions off of this gun ban scare - but I dont think that they "manufactured" the crisis.
edit on 12-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

No but the manufactures are loving it probably the only one that says we are makers of assault weapons and sys tacticalarmsmfr.com... for the link

We strive to manufacture the most precision and accurate AR15 assault rifles on the planet.
Tell them there is no such thing as an assault weapon er rifle they make it!!! not affiliated with nor have done biz with said link

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
You know who WONT participate in any "buy-back" program?

Criminals. And there are MILLIONS of them....and their firearms.

Oh they will alright, they will burglarize homes and steal guns to sell to the buy back programs.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Of course they will as you say. But theyll be keeping the best and high powered for themselves....and more crime. They are c-r-i-m-i-n-a-ls.

Its what they do. Sure. Sell back 20 guns and have 50 buried in the back yard in a trunk (like the gangs do now).

And what will they do with buy-back money? Buy more guns....to commit more crimes by stealing the ones they find....and selling them to make more money....to illegally buy more...to bury in the yard...to commit more gun thefts etc. etc. etc.

Aren't you now seeing a pattern here?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

The buy back programs will only create MORE crime.

But then again, these programs aren't really about stopping crime, anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why would they? how do they benefit from banning all guns? if TPTB really exist, then they already control everything. The 99% can not challenge them in a physical matter. If they are buying the gun companies it is a profit based moved. Look at the situations that will make them the most money and that is how it will play out.

For example, look at how all this "talk" of banning guns have increased their sales... Hmmm...

I mean seriously... The 99%ers out number the governments of the world by a huge amount but we have no organization and compared to the governments technology, we would be throughing rocks. We live in the information age. If anything ever changes, it will be based on technology not weapons.

Be scared when they ban computers and the internet.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
this is how they will come to take your guns:

i'm not here to judge, but this is not how you handle it. 18 children were killed. over 60 adults.

this is "out of my cold dead hands philosophy". in real life. this is what your wives and kids would face.

the weapons the group had and believed to be able to possess under the 2nd amendment included over 300 semi auto and full auto assault rifles, ar-15's, ak-47's, .50 cal. machine guns with armor piercing rounds, high capacity magazines and 10's of thousands of rounds of ammunition.

the atf and the f.b.i went to go get them.

the proper way to handle it in a democracy is to surrender the weapons and make your case in court.

the proper way for the f.b.i and the atf to handle that was to out wait them until they surrender. the f.b.i has almost infinite resources, money, food, firepower and time. it is their job.

i believe this came down to a matter of money and budget and because their authority was challenged. they forget they were americans too. part of them also wanted revenge for the four dead atf agents.

where was the nra in all this, if they truly acted on everything that comes out of their mouths, they would have been there with guns and defended the compound. or stood in front of the agents preventing them from firing and mediated. they had plenty of time, the siege lasted over a month and a half.

no one showed up.

use the legal system. it's less bloody.

edit on 12-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Lol let them that recent one in LA Co. only took 1% operational weapons. Everything else was worthless and they paid $200-300 for them lol. I love how they sensationalized their "rocket launcher" seizer even though they were one time fire and used.....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

My mother saved herself during a robbery and my grandfather defended his home during a home invasion. I don't think either would be here today had they not been armed. It also provided me a valuable lesson, to always be prepared.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Thats the worst theory yet. You my friend just made my nemisis list

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join