It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear me out, I think I've solved "it", what we are looking for. Bold presumptuous statement!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Once again, someone makes huge statements about current state of knowledge, blames someone or an organization that they know nothing about and then expects people to listen to them when they make grand statements regarding things that have not at all been proven to exist.

There is no conspiracy, just exactly how much money and technology does cern have that you think is hidden, sure you say no one cares about cern, but then why bring it up? You know Science on the whole is not that well funded right?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Nice, personal insult really adds credence to your ideas... Let me explain some facts to you. The LHC is designed as a proton, proton collider. Nothing else. The budget for building the thing is pretty small, the US spend more each year on cosmetics than on science like this. Its purpose has been open to the public, its very existence and the data it produces have been no secret.

Read some of this very easy to understand website (i know you wont) but here you go anyway.
www.particleadventure.org...

I know you say you are not interested in it but come on, you claim so many things and blame scientists on a cover up, so asking you an easy question (since you claim such grand knowledge that was revealed) then explaining it to me would be rather simple wouldnt it? Instead you get upset and call me names... way to go sir, way to go

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Im not trying to derail anything. If the LHC was a waste, its a good job that it was cheap.

All i am saying is that if you are onto something big, you wouldn't need to use such ambiguous statements or make accusations without giving any evidence to back it up other than "I say so"... Attacking your character... i was not the one calling anyone a dog now was i? So please please just stop with the high horse.

Please carry on, go and discover this big thing, go and do great things... and in 10 years time when you have done none of the big thing that you claim to be in on, what you claim just know exactly what i was saying to you.

My point is this.

You and others like you, claim that there is some kind of conspiracy in which information is being covered up and knowledge being hidden from the public. You point your fingers at several organizations or places around the world and you accuse and accuse. You also demand that everything in science be explained to 100% detail and any falling short means that scientists are liars and conspirators of this great cover-up...

Then you make a wild claim of knowing more than the whole scientific community in the world, and when asked for information or proof, you tell us to go away and that everyone should just believe you... dont you see why people like me have a problem with that?

So please, lets see some math, some numbers and exactly please tell me how powering something using substations actually maintains materials and structures?

All my posts and questions have been honest ones, without agenda other than just wanting to know.
edit on 12-1-2013 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ErosA433

I dont' know, I just don't know. I just know that I caught a glimpse of the future and so did a few select others.

Could I be the next Tesla? If I had the right money I would try, that's for sure. Even with just my elementary understanding and reasoning skills I know general relativity is wrong and time travel can exist. At this stage anything is possible, I feel as though I've unlocked a world of possibilities now, literally.

You want me to look at an ant in an anthill and praise it's worthiness don't you? I'm sorry that you're so rich you can easily afford your very own pimped out LHC.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Mello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
You want me to look at an ant in an anthill and praise it's worthiness don't you?

Mmmm metaphor for what? I have a few ideas yes, and it is once again making my smile because it backs up my statements made already in this thread. So you think of yourself now as some godlike holder of knowledge?

Rich, im not rich, you want to claim now that scientists are rich? You clearly don't know any real scientists. My statement regarding the LHC is that you (and indeed others) seem to claim that the LHC was a bane on human existence because it cost so so much, people had to die and be pushed into poverty because of it. which is absolutely untrue.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Look, for someone like you, you'll never see it my way, you won't include the past with all it's mistakes included. Do you remember what the speculation of the range of results for the LHC were? No you probably won't okay, it's a failure compared to the possibilities that were present at the time.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The Moon: yes the moon, the moon is just too strange and creepy, we only ever see one side and I believe it's set there to monitor us closely. It's held in place with a strong magnetic force, doesn't count as a moon, it's actually a twin planet. Without the moon we would not be able to exist, it was placed there to cultivate us. It is artificial in every sense, a clod of dirt with no value at all, it looks like it was placed there with perfect mathematical precision. The moon is a lie.

SHhh this is between you and me...don't tell anyone....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Interesting

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

Ah yes, stereotyped response that i love so much... "You wouldn't understand anyway." If you actually conducted this in a logical meaningful way you would find many more people listening. The problem is that the moment you are challenged, you pull this kind of stunt. Calling people dogs, ants and then making the claim that "oh you are all small people, i am sat on this great knowledge that makes me a god, you are all jealous, hahaha" Do you know how many times iv read exactly this??? many many, more times than i can commit to memory.

On the contrary it is a misconception that science ignores the past... just what goals and past claims do you think the LHC was going to give us?

It is blue-skies research, we didn't know exactly what was going to happen, what it was going to produce. There were many ideas and theories, and we would only know what happens for sure when we run it. So please tell me, what exactly was promised and not delivered? please since like i said, statements are made and not given any backup... once more this is another.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Once again you're trying to derail my thread, nothing you say has any relevance with time manipulation or even an idea for the future. I'm just giving you a fact, time manipulation is real.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes, time manipulation is real, this we already know, in the form of dilation. If you are suggesting it beyond what is understood in general relativity then then please read the following.

Provide evidence that is more than "I said so" or "Something or someone told me that is so"

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I saw it and that's enough for me sorry no pics or videos, only what 1 man says since there are finally other witnesses to what he has seen before. Since I was not alone anymore I spoke up, I said what I saw and gave the only ONLY ONLY explanation possible.

I like your attempts to derail the thread and hinder the original message. You can attack me all you want, we saw what we saw and I just figured it all out, that's all.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
No attempt to de-rail at all, more just an scientific curiosity and a request for the same treatment of what might be considered 'against the mainstream' ideas that are applied to current scientific research and knowledge.

So, I look forward to what the many proponents of this unlocked knowledge will have to show to us all in the coming years. My hostility was only reactionary, as I see time and time again people making statements about areas of science that they know little or nothing about and then accuse people of terrible things. When the truth really is not at all sinister.

I like you demand people be credible, the difference perhaps is that i demand that of EVERYONE, the nay sayers and the yes men.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

nice one thank you this thread has been doing my head in . i mean shooting at black holes ?? waiting till the end of the planet for the ( particle ) to get past the event horizon would be a bit boring

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think I've solved "it", what we are looking for...

"It" was solved a LONG time ago...

Vallee, John Keel, Hynek, The GUT, etc etc already beat you to "it".

Originally posted by The GUT
I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

They've been with us since recorded history and, no, I don't think they're ancient aliens.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The easiest way for me to test this and prove we're stupid..."

I think Frank Zappa proved this as well:

"Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe"

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mello

I think you're right to have a feeling of objection to current science. Unfortunately you can't fix that by proposing a bunch of fake science you made up yourself.

At least the people at CERN match their heuristics to data and make their dialogue internally coherent (if logically absurd). Your physics is not coherent. I'd say you have about 5 years of hard study ahead of you if you want to object to this stuff rationally. I'm not sure you've solved anything. It is usually not wise to mistake a taste of enlightenment for actual enlightenment.

The moon:

edit on 12-1-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Aliens? maybe later but for now we're being visited by us from the future. With the ability to manipulate time and make a dilation so dramatic that we would never place a "human" being inside a craft. A craft that moved so erratically and fast and at such extreme G forces would surely need an alien driver, not with time manipulation.

I just didn't know the math behind it but now I have it, I have what I consider decent refutable proof depending on the viewer but you've got to admit it's pretty coincidental.

Now that we have this little piece, let's do some comparisons, 7 total movements, 6 making the heptagram, 7th being the launch, seems the sumerians even factored in the gravitational pull on the plume of smoke left behind.

Why 7? movements?

If you look closely at the Set(as) line, that is M or H depending on which math you're using it's basically for Quaternion Multiplication to to map out the "Box" the "star" goes in, 8 lines total reveals the connection to octanion tables.

The M line or H line determines how big the cube shape will be.

The 6 points + final 7th movement would indicate the direction and the direction of time.

So if you overlay this over the sumerian tablet

You have what I have on time travel, not much just something I found infinitely interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join