It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear me out, I think I've solved "it", what we are looking for. Bold presumptuous statement!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
We're on the verge of discovering we are not alone, they've been revealing themselves to us like giddy little children waiting.

Hear me out, this might get sporadic and skittish but it makes perfect sense to me.

Our current theory of relativity is only limited to our fossil fuel reliant nature, which means we do not draw our power from the energies around us. We rely on fossil fuels and apparently all the dumb people overpopulated and killed out the smart people like Joe Rogan said. We've only kept on this system because of corrupt people who cannot transcend above the idea of money.

Let's look at space as a giant, for a lack of better word "electric" grid, If one were to tap into this grid and draw power from it let's theorize that it would only LOOK like a black hole to us from the outside. But since we're bound to silly laws that think a black hole would destroy our "world", our "laws" governing natural order, we're shielded our blocked by our own limited views.

Okay, well how do we exploit this? With magnets, magnetic energies are unlimited in my opinion, we need a way to influence the energy around us with magnetic influence. Magnets will unlock our future into space and explain ancient "mysteries" and phenomena like "ancient futuristic" cultures. How are we so dumb we cannot explain properly how the pyramids were made, magnets dammit, they would have made things so much easier.

The easiest way for me to test this and prove we're stupid is with the Lorrentz Force and it's application to space travel and exploration. Which I believe will in turn give us the technology for to completely live devoid of fossil fuels and join what is considered civilization in the universe.

"The Lorentz force is parallel to the rails, acting away from the power supply. The magnitude of the force is determined by the equation F = (i)(L)(B), where F is the net force, i is the current, L is the length of the rails and B is the magnetic field. The force can be boosted by increasing either the length of the rails or the amount of current." - how stuff works

We need to create a giant railgun and use that not as a weapon but a way to break our laws of physics and our general understanding and our only excuse would be for space travel honestly. Aim that thing at the nearest blackhole 35,000 lightyears ( lightyears and time will no longer exist and we'll understand the galatic standard) and show those "hidden aliens" that we made it.

This is space exploratory program would generate more understanding and give us the technology much like the old space program got us onto our current technologies.

No no no no, I've got more, wait sit a moment, rest your feet weary traveler...

The Moon: yes the moon, the moon is just too strange and creepy, we only ever see one side and I believe it's set there to monitor us closely. It's held in place with a strong magnetic force, doesn't count as a moon, it's actually a twin planet. Without the moon we would not be able to exist, it was placed there to cultivate us. It is artificial in every sense, a clod of dirt with no value at all, it looks like it was placed there with perfect mathematical precision. The moon is a lie.

What is keeping us from attaining this level of independence? Currency, the way our world works and our archaic caste system. The way our body works and attains it's energy, how we're constructed, the way we've destroyed our own history. We know we're operated by electrical stimuli , there's got to be a way to exist soley from electricity and a lifeform that exists as pure electrical energy. This is what I call the theory of the human soul, or what is theorized to be between 16-23 bytes of free form energy. Once we tap into the grid that is space and infinite power and freedom, we will transcend and eventually become like other civiliations. One cultivated hive mind and rely on efficiency to maintain the universe.

Then we become the universal sheriff in our county of "space" and make sure there aren't any trouble makers who could destroy existence.

I also believe our current wars are just an excuse to hold onto our old ways instead of tapping into our massive lithium nodes in afghanistan, batteries would be so cheap fuel would be obsolete.

Soon we will not be able to tell the difference between a video game and reality.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Mello because: videogames

edit on 12-1-2013 by Mello because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2013 by Mello because: lithium

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
"Rail guns require tremendous currents to fire projectiles at speeds of Mach 5 or higher. This presents problems for a traditional battleship because power cannot be diverted from the ship's propulsion system. In the Navy's next-generation battleship, the all-electric DD(X), producing this kind of current will be possible. To launch a rail gun projectile, power would be diverted from the ship's engine to the gun turret. The gun would be fired, up to six rounds per minute, for as long as required. Then power would be shifted back to the engine." - how stuff works

Look at how tiny and miniscule that scale is? If we created one with the ability to be aimed for precise space travel and make it in a vertical rail, we would instantly at the moment it's fired start developing our future's future.

The large haldron collider is the assholes version, it's in the shape of a donut to test and somehow monopolize technology instead of sharing publicly that we're all dumb. I honestly think that's the only reason why it's round, the moment it was fired they realized it was a waste to make it in a round shape. Humanity has been robbed.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I should have stopped when I got to this:

The Moon: yes the moon ... I believe it's set there to monitor us closely.

Unfortunately I didn't, and learned the error of my ways when I got to this:

or what is theorized to be between 16-23 bytes of free form energy.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mello
The large haldron collider is the assholes version, it's in the shape of a donut to test and somehow monopolize technology instead of sharing publicly that we're all dumb. I honestly think that's the only reason why it's round, the moment it was fired they realized it was a waste to make it in a round shape. Humanity has been robbed.

Not bothered about your waffle much, whatever it meant...
But unfair/unfounded ridiculous dishing out on CERN is not nice.

CERN is run by 20 European Member States, but many non-European countries are also involved in different ways. Scientists come from around the world to use CERN’s facilities. The current Member States are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, the Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Romania, Israel and Serbia are candidates to become Member States of CERN.

Monopolizing tech?

Observer States and Organizations currently involved in CERN programmes are: the European Commission, India, Japan, the Russian Federation, Turkey, UNESCO and the USA. Non-Member States with co-operation agreements with CERN are: Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Georgia, Iceland, Iran, Jordan, Korea, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.

Source

Not sure what monopoly you're talking about to be honest with you. Let's say though we built it your way, a big gun (Texan huh?...) style. What exactly is the tiny particle going to do? Open a stargate for free energy? I think it's very small minded to call the most expensive/well collaborated scientific achievement, an "asshole" version. But it's sad to think that's all you got from it.

edit on 12-1-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

I should have kept it strictly on the railgun to keep it simple to understand but what I'm implying this is the easiest way to kickstart the future. In the future no matter what I believe every civilization will try to attain a system of efficiency even giving up on the concept of a cestial body to attain a hive mind level of efficiency. I'm just trying to show that I've come up with an easy way to digest that we are so close on the verge of the future's future.

Those nations that you've shown on that list that have banded together have decided they want to hold onto the old ways and monopolize the fact that everything we know is obsolete. Privatizing information in secrecy instead of making it publicly known from the moment it's used is wrong. Even private hobbyists can learn and eventually solve something for free with this information, technology would change so rapidly that nothing could be profitable eventually.

How long would one want to live if one were immortal? Eventually the concept of an end even on a personal scale could be taken as a relief.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I consulted with the alien chakras that I channel. They told me your line about the "16-23 bytes of free form energy" is just wacky and off the wall.
It's 16-23 TERABYTES of free form energy.
Now that makes more sense, doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Tiny particle? no we use it to move objects like a satellite or spacecraft at maximum output and learn what happens. My idea to shoot it at a blackhole would give us the information we need and would also be the best way to minimize "damage" if even damage could occur due to some imbalance in energies. We would learn exactly what happens and why blackholes exist, I think they're the workings of the universal power grid having power drawn from them, signs of civilzations behind cosmic pollution.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

Just something I read a long time ago and lingered in my mind too long, I probably regurgitated it wrong but it is something I believe in. We just can't tune into it or see it properly.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok....

Just to give you an idea of how cumbersome such a "gun?" version of cerns LHC would be.

Think of Mt Everest. Pretty much a badass as far as mountains go. Its roughly 9 kilometres tall. That's a pretty respectable pile of rock and dirt and snow!

Now, if you straighten out the Large Hadron Collider, it would be THREE Mt. Everest's high!

How the heck would you aim it? Let alone build it! Keep in mind it's a itty-bitty particle accelerator, not for a large load.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

It would look like this:

---------------- *** ### ### ***
---------------*##------------------##*
------------*##--------------------------##*
--------- *##-------------------------------##*
----- *##------------------------------------##*
--- *##----------------------------------------##*
---*##-----------------------------------------##*
--*##--------------------------------------------##*
*##----------------------------------------------##*
*##-----------------------------------------------##*= = =

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mello

I would build it with the base using the most power and substations directed in space set in parrell magnetic lanes, that would pulse added energy for a secondary and tertiary charge at each substation. Of course this is more complicated then I let on and would require a massive global effort such as CERN. But is quite possible.

In real materials the Lorentz force is inadequate to describe the behavior of charged particles, both in principle and as a matter of computation. The charged particles in a material medium both respond to the E and B fields and generate these fields. Complex transport equations must be solved to determine the time and spatial response of charges, for example, the Boltzmann equation or the Fokker–Planck equation or the Navier–Stokes equations. For example, see magnetohydrodynamics, fluid dynamics, electrohydrodynamics, superconductivity, stellar evolution. An entire physical apparatus for dealing with these matters has developed. See for example, Green–Kubo relations and Green's function (many-body theory). - wiki

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Since you're here right now, I'll be the dumb guy and ask; What exactly is the point of making this thing? What exactly do you want to do with it? I've read every post in this thread and I still don't think I quite understand unless you're suggesting this be done just for the heck of it. In your initial post it seems like you might be talking about using it for space travel but wouldn't you be sending anything sent through it into a black hole? I know I'm just not getting the whole picture here. Pun not intended but recognized.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey OP I can whole heartedly agree with you that the key to our energy issues and to us expanding into space is electro-magnetism.

What really blows my mind is that hundreds of years after they were invented we are still strapping our space cargo to fireworks.

Why the hell are we still relying on thrust and lift to get anywhere.

It seems ludicrous to me that we've had massive technological advances over the last hundred years in many areas of human civilisation but practically none in regards to transportation, be it locamotiion, shipping, automobile or air/space craft. This suggests to me that there have been amazing leaps in this tech, we just haven't been allowed to know about it.

One problem I think I've pinpointed in your railgun plan. What black hole did you have in mind? Also as another poster mentioned, what was the purpose of attacking a poor innocent black hole again, because I missed it.
edit on 12-1-2013 by merkins because: Typo

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For someone who claims to know what is really going on, you really have no idea how the particle physics community is. CERN is not some kind of shadow organization operating in secret with technology that is equally secret.

Nor does it hide what it knows, the greatest example of CERN sharing technology was the invention of the WWW, while infrastructure for communication intentionally existed, the 'world wide web' protocol was gifted to the world by CERN. Also CERN and particle physics in general spurred forward the development of faster computers back in the 60s and 70s because it was the main industry that wanted to do heavy computational calculation.. Sure the games industry has taken over but... my point is, really, before coming out with these 'I know what is really going on' threads, you really should do some research...

Source... Im a particle physicist...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
Why the hell are we still relying on thrust and lift to get anywhere.

It seems ludicrous to me that we've had massive technological advances over the last hundred years in many areas of human civilisation but practically none in regards to transportation, be it locamotiion, shipping, automobile or air/space craft. This suggests to me that there have been amazing leaps in this tech, we just haven't been allowed to know about it.

Need to really understand the engineering required when discussing such plans and making such statements. Do you know what kind of power is required to do something say... as simple as focusing small bunches of relativistic particles when done in a particle physics accelerator?

Something that would be of importance when trying to figure out such thing? Well it goes anywhere from 100,000 A to 800,000 A driven at about 100kV or more... Oh all in an extremely short duration.

My point is, you guys always talk about information being covered up, but it really isn't and the reason why we still transport object into space is that safe technology has not been developed yet, and a several KM high 'cannon' is likely so difficult to build because of basic material science that it wont happen any time soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Okay when I saw that craft make the symbol, it looked like it pulled back, maybe it was warping the area between it and the area it made the symbol.

The resulting shooting star/comet trail is the aftereffect of it warping., The trail really wasn't long at all.

Yes, I think it warped.

I think they used the earths atmosphere in order to generate the energy necessary to bend the fabric of time/space and warped directly above me.

I think these civilizations that we noticed have technologies that can use planetary energy and can cultivate celestial energies too. Our grainy pictures that we have of black holes are the distortions of their power use, I think they are behind those or near those blackholes.

Firing this massive space rail would give us enough research answered and we would know exactly what a blackhole is instead of getting hung up on the ideas using general relativity.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ErosA433

CERN is the monopolization of future technologies in order to secure future financial securities for those countries. LHC could have been so much more, I don't see it radically changing anything I never saw the Higgs Boson confirmed on a 5 sigma scale. They should have used it in a greater capacity then what it was meant for.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well I saw some plans for a space elevator, seems pretty daring to me.

If I were more asian and better with numbers I could probably come up with how I think 6 nuclear power plants can power this thing necessary for initial propulsion. This is the source of power I think is necessary to power the initial launch stages and possibly nuclear reactors on the substations also for the secondary and tertiary charges to reach the fastest speeds possible using our current technologies.

This structure could not exist as a solid rail, the stress would destory it and possibly the projectile, it would push outwards resulting in too much bend. The only way for a space rail gun is with powered substations set as power relays in order to maximize efficiency and reduce degradation to the structures.

Unless we come up with a better way to generate power and can fit it onto something as small as a plane and use it to come up with tremondous amounts of energy. Electromagnetic energy is what I believe to be key or rather magnetic energy, there's got to be something Textwe're acutely missing in power generation. The symbol, the extreme G forces, the angles, all look bone crunching though, so there's something we're missing about safety to the human body..........................

I just figured out how the craft moved like that.................

They used time distortion to move that fast they were unaffected by the extreme G's because there were none inside the craft, They probably moved slow as they were previously at helicopter speed but used time distortion to rub one out using magnetic static electricty and warped off. My best ideas come from the bathroom and that means these guys are can literally be multidimensional doesn't it? If they can warp that means they can go anywhere right? Is the multiverse theory correct or is the big bang theory correct or is it a combination ....damn....maybe I should get back on the toilet..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mello

CERN is the monopolization of future technologies in order to secure future financial securities for those countries. LHC could have been so much more, I don't see it radically changing anything I never saw the Higgs Boson confirmed on a 5 sigma scale. They should have used it in a greater capacity then what it was meant for.

The first sentence doesn't really mean anything, please explain that better?

LHC could have been so much more? How? What like? It was build mainly for a Higgs and beyond the standard model physics search. You know right that it isnt just a case of turing a key and producing a Higgs, every and any particle physics experiment is about gathering more and more stats. The LHC has been running for about 3 years only... not long and not its design lifetime... quite strange to say its a disappointment.

But to use it in what capacity? It was designed for the purpose of accelerating two beams of Protons,

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Okay, no one cares about CERN!!! I'm just saying we could have been greater then what we are now and have more knowledge and we should go meet those warp travelers.

1. They can distort time
2. They used planetary energy/kinetic energy/magnetic energy/all forms of natural energy
3. They bent time/space and went somewhere

I feel that if we has Human beings reached out further and greater in our grasp for others that we will meet them. I proposed a simple way to make initial contact, maybe they'll graciously share all the technology afterwards.

2025 is when this project is going to start
2050 is when it will be complete and used.

Isaac Newton came up with 2060, I came up with those numbers through a combination of the bible and numbers when I was boy, it's not the end of the world, it'll be the beginning of new worlds.

My mind is all over the place right now, the possibilities and the technology that were shown. If we already had control of one of these craft then we can already have our future, I want to see, I want to know.

<<   2  3 >>

join