It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who comprises the globalists/ elites/ New World Order?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I want to make a concerted effort to pin down exactly who comprises the elites who currently run the US, UK, etc. So my fellow free thinkers, who are they? I want you to name names of individuals and companies so long as you have some evidence to back it up. This is not to turn into a slander fest as I don't want this thread closed.

Oh and if you're a troll or shill, please also refrain from posting in my thread. Stay on topic and do not try and derail.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
All you need to know:

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

Originally posted by kiwasabi
Oh and if you're a troll or shill, please also refrain from posting in my thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Here are the names of the 13 families - the Secret Government :-
1. Astor 2. Bundy 3. Collins 4. DuPont 5. Freeman 6. Kennedy 7. Li (Chinese) 8. Onassis 9. Rockefeller 10. Rothschild 11. Russell 12. van Duyn 13. Merovingian (European Royal Families)
The following families are also interconnected with those above: -
1. Reynolds 2. Disney 3. Krupp 4. McDonald Also, in addition to those four families, there are hundreds of others that are more remotely connected to the main 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Although significant, they are not mentioned here; they are considered less powerful and less "pure" by the 13 Elite Bloodlines.

LINK

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Here are the names of the 13 families - the Secret Government :-
1. Astor 2. Bundy 3. Collins 4. DuPont 5. Freeman 6. Kennedy 7. Li (Chinese) 8. Onassis 9. Rockefeller 10. Rothschild 11. Russell 12. van Duyn 13. Merovingian (European Royal Families)
The following families are also interconnected with those above: -
1. Reynolds 2. Disney 3. Krupp 4. McDonald Also, in addition to those four families, there are hundreds of others that are more remotely connected to the main 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Although significant, they are not mentioned here; they are considered less powerful and less "pure" by the 13 Elite Bloodlines.

LINK

There have to be way more than 13. What about the Bush family? Even Bill Gates seems to be engaged in acts of evil under the guise of humanitarianism.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The Synagogue of Satan[/url]

I don't buy the satanism stuff whatsoever. And I was asking for specific names.

Oh and if you're a troll or shill, please also refrain from posting in my thread.

*cricket sound meme*

That's actually quite appropriate as what I said wasn't a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

....exactly who comprises the elites who currently run the US, UK, etc.

Nonexistent.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Nonexistent.

"Stay on topic and do not try and derail", that was in my original post. This thread is not for debating whether or not they exist. It is for those of us who know they exist, and want to pin down exactly who they are. If you want to debate whether or not they exist, start your own thread. Do not try and derail mine. Thank you and have a great day.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This video has a pretty good list of them. But I want a complete list

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This video talks about The Federal Reserve. I think it's safe to say they're a big part of the Elites. But who else is a part of this power?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
would you prefer more benevolent masters

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't buy the satanism stuff whatsoever. And I was asking for specific names.

It wasn't for sale...

I assumed that you were interested in the truth.

The truth isn't always what you WANT it to be.

Rest assured, you WILL eventually one day understand what I just wrote.

The SOONER you learn it, the better off you will be.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It sounds like the New World Order is basically the Federal Reserve System and all the corporations, politicians, etc that they've bought. Religion has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Youre asking something that goes back centuries and noone knows the exacts of who are in control but its not hard to trace back to some of them. The Federal Reserve is just part of the system of control owned by international bankers...those that work for the Fed are just lackys...they do not make any real decisions. Many politicians as well are part of the conspiracy but not necessarily the elite. It is a deep rooted organization...why wouldnt it be, they are the ones that created the system.
The elites are a blood line that have been working in the shadows for hundreds of years, many believe they inbreed and intermarry to keep the secrets and blood line in tact. And for who ever said religion does not play a part is sadly mistaken. The Illuminati are deeply religious, not unlike the Italian Catholic Mafia, and many worship "gods" Ba'al being one.
The groups to look at are the Tri-lateral commission, Council on foreign relations, The Vatican, Bilderberg group, Rothchilds, Rockefellers, DuPont just to name a few. Heres a link on some of the bloodlines Bloodlines

International bankers:
Rothschild Bank of London
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Lehman Brothers of New York
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Who is running America?

Many believe the Vatican is at the top of the pyramid, then you have the Jesuits and Zionists. The list goes on and on. I have also read info about the fact that there are 3 seperate organizations all trying to take over the world (NWO) which what will cuminate into World War 3 but havent found credible fact on that yet.

Its complex and the information is tiring to find all the answers to...you just have to find it for yourself.hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynj1736
Youre asking something that goes back centuries. And for who ever said religion does not play a part is sadly mistaken. The Illuminati are deeply religious,

Good info daynj...

This is why most can't handle the truth, they see the word "religion" and their brain blows a fuse...

This group remains HIDDEN because most don't believe in them or WANT to believe in them.

People are afraid to admit that just MAYBE God may have been right after all...

This is the ONE thing that links all conspiracy theories together and the ONLY thing makes real sense.

There clearly IS a correlation between all conspiracy theories.

A "super-conspiracy" DOES in fact exist that explains every smaller conspiracy.

Instead of many separate conspiracies, there is just one huge, misunderstood conspiracy that ties all of the subsets together.

The Illuminati goes clear back to the Garden...

From the book: Pawns Of The Game:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Youre asking something that goes back centuries. And for who ever said religion does not play a part is sadly mistaken. The Illuminati are deeply religious,

Good info daynj...

This is why most can't handle the truth, they see the word "religion" and their brain blows a fuse...

This group remains HIDDEN because most don't believe in them or WANT to believe in them.

People are afraid to admit that just MAYBE God may have been right after all...

This is the ONE thing that links all conspiracy theories together and the ONLY thing makes real sense.

There clearly IS a correlation between all conspiracy theories.

A "super-conspiracy" DOES in fact exist that explains every smaller conspiracy.

Instead of many separate conspiracies, there is just one huge, misunderstood conspiracy that ties all of the subsets together.

The Illuminati goes clear back to the Garden...

I've thought about it some more and I suppose the Satanism aspect does make sense. The way they've structured the world is indeed evil. Endless wars for profit, using the poor to fight each other for no good reason, false flags to push selfish agendas, stealing resources, slowly destroying (or stealing) peoples' souls through wage slavery, etc. I think they've just internalized all of the things that Satanism stands for perhaps...selfishness, evil, etc. As far as standing around in the middle of Pentagrams chanting black magic, that's a bit farfetched. I do agree though if they're religious, it's some sort of perverted religion that justifies evil and selfishness.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Youre asking something that goes back centuries and noone knows the exacts of who are in control but its not hard to trace back to some of them. The Federal Reserve is just part of the system of control owned by international bankers...those that work for the Fed are just lackys...they do not make any real decisions. Many politicians as well are part of the conspiracy but not necessarily the elite. It is a deep rooted organization...why wouldnt it be, they are the ones that created the system.

It's probably just a matter of following the money to the top. The 7 who started the Federal Reserve System accounted for 25% of the world's wealth in 1907 I heard. I agree there are many political, media, possibly religious people in high places that are owned by the elites who are just tools of the system. That's why I'm trying to see where the top is at.

The elites are a blood line that have been working in the shadows for hundreds of years, many believe they inbreed and intermarry to keep the secrets and blood line in tact. And for who ever said religion does not play a part is sadly mistaken. The Illuminati are deeply religious, not unlike the Italian Catholic Mafia, and many worship "gods" Ba'al being one.

What kind of religion do you think they believe in? It seems that it must justify their elitism, selfishness, and evil deeds. They probably feel killing people through war, cancer, disease, etc is a good thing for humanity somehow. They may even see themselves as "good" in a delusional way.

The groups to look at are the Tri-lateral commission, Council on foreign relations, The Vatican, Bilderberg group, Rothchilds, Rockefellers, DuPont just to name a few. Heres a link on some of the bloodlines Bloodlines

International bankers:
Rothschild Bank of London
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Lehman Brothers of New York
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Who is running America?

That's the most complete list I've seen, thanks for that. It's clear you've done lots of research into this.

Many believe the Vatican is at the top of the pyramid, then you have the Jesuits and Zionists. The list goes on and on. I have also read info about the fact that there are 3 seperate organizations all trying to take over the world (NWO) which what will cuminate into World War 3 but havent found credible fact on that yet.

Its complex and the information is tiring to find all the answers to...you just have to find it for yourself.hope this helps!

I guess this sort of control and power have been going on for as long as there have been governments. And before that, religion. So it could make sense that a powerful Church is behind it all. It's obviously the bankers, the ones who are printing money and controlling the whole economy. But are they just bankers who were smart enough to take control of the world's money supply, or do their origins stretch back much farther than that? I have a hard time believing the same family lines have been ruling for thousands of years.

Do you have any other information about the separate organizations vying for starting the world government? It would make sense that a separate group is controlling China, Russia, Korea, and other Asian countries. Thanks for your great response, and I apologize to everyone for my post's initial hostility.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Some good posts already. Bankers, Bildenberg, Rothschild, David Rockefeller. The House of Windsor, some of the head mafia.

But the servants are in every area, every town. They laid the designs for most cities. Its invasive.

M Kultra is everywhere as well. Along with their UN Gang for drugs, and child slave trade, and satanic ritual networks.

It would be hard to name names. But you can analyze, your area, and hold all in city hall, in elite positions suspect, and look for some of the symbols. For example, rings, vehicles, liscence plates.

They're still a hefty minority when people wake up enough to start doing real investigations.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some good posts already. Bankers, Bildenberg, Rothschild, David Rockefeller. The House of Windsor, some of the head mafia.

But the servants are in every area, every town. They laid the designs for most cities. Its invasive.

M Kultra is everywhere as well. Along with their UN Gang for drugs, and child slave trade, and satanic ritual networks.

It would be hard to name names. But you can analyze, your area, and hold all in city hall, in elite positions suspect, and look for some of the symbols. For example, rings, vehicles, liscence plates.

They're still a hefty minority when people wake up enough to start doing real investigations.

I agree they're behind the drugs as well. Its been proven for a while that the CIA brings coc aine and heroin into the country solely for the purpose of using that drug money as deposits to back loans made by fractional reserve banking. They import and sell $1 trillion worth of drugs per year so that they can print $10 trillion worth of loans per year.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Nonexistent.

"Stay on topic and do not try and derail", that was in my original post. This thread is not for debating whether or not they exist. It is for those of us who know they exist, and want to pin down exactly who they are. If you want to debate whether or not they exist, start your own thread. Do not try and derail mine. Thank you and have a great day.

@ It is for those of [color=cyan] us who know they exist, and want to pin down exactly who they are.

OP can you list the ones [color=cyan] you know then we can pick which ones
of course other then those ALREADY listed from above poster(s) that you felt were not enough...
edit on 1/13/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

OP I like your thread S&F for your attempt. I don’t know if I buy into the NOW iluminati thing but I am not trying to debate or derail your thread here. The only reason I am posting is where you said this.

It's probably just a matter of following the money to the top.

I disagree on this matter because at a certain point the amount of money a person or entity has is irrelevant. Keep in mind I am not a believer per say in the conspiracy however I try to keep an open mind on the subject and the question you pose is a very important one which is the whole reason I am here on ATS because I am looking for the truth.

I believe if such a thing exists the monetary amount wouldn’t be as important as the power or control they could obtain and that would be the ultimate goal of such a group. Think of bill gates one of the richest men in the world yet he stepped away from much of the power he held for a more modest life it is still extravagant but not what you would expect from the filthy rich even what he is leaving to is family when he passes away is modest.

I would assert that instead of following the money you should follow the power and the position couldn’t be held by a politician because they are only temporary then you need to find the motives.

I hope this strikes a chord and helps the thread along I will be keeping tabs because I am interested in how this thread turns out.

BTW the OP is a model thread for subject matter of this type I wish there were more like it.

Edit to add

When thinking about the model of someone who could be an elitist I think there would be a very high possibility that one could be a drug czar probably one that has many legal enterprises as well where he could play both sides of the fence. Just a thought.

edit on 13-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join