It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras ambassador resigns after alleged embassy orgy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

The Honduran ambassador to Colombia was forced to resign at the weekend after his bodyguard reportedly held a Christmas party with prostitutes at the mission, the foreign ministry in Tegucigalpa said.

According to Honduran media reports, the ambassador's bodyguard and close friend Jorge Mendoza organised a party at the embassy to celebrate Christmas that turned into a booze-fuelled orgy with prostitutes.

Reports said the prostitutes stole embassy computers and mobile phones, and defecated on the desks of the ambassador and the commercial attache, after they were asked to leave without being paid.

Source

Such issues are unfortunately common. Since embassy officials have diplomatic immunity, blackmail and corruption amongst them is rampant.

Who pays the bills? Yes, the regular Joes and Janes.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
they # on the desks lmfao
thats why you dont pick up hookers on the street corner
stay classy embassies stay classy

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Pics or it did'nt happen

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Honduras ambassador resigns after alleged embassy orgy

Well not everybody can pull a Bill Clinton...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
At least he went out with a bang

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
thats the kind of person we need in d.c . if this would have been an american politician , they would have denied anything happened , even if there was photographic evidence, tried to blame it on some one from another party , or or go on television praying for forgivness and what ever else to try and keep their job. i would also like to give a shout out to the prostitutes , that is how i wanna quit my job, not the stealing but by "growing a tail" on my bosses desk.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Pics or it did'nt happen

I hope you mean pics of the orgy and not the defecation.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The ambassador resigned because of what the bodyguard did? Is this normal? Prostitute sex orgy normally speaking?

And they didn't even pay , wow, sounds like an unforgettable night.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You get caught having or having had sex and you resign, lose your job, etc.

You shoot/kill someone and you get suspended with pay, a slap on the wrist, and back on the job.

Talk about screwed up priorities.

Even on the media: Violence everywhere, and it's perfectly ok. God forbid someone sees a teat or a nipple, the world will come crashing down.

Same on Youtube: Violence and cursing EVERYWHERE. A video shows a breast: REMOVED.

Sick.

_____

But, i bet it was the stealing of computers and defecation that really caused the stink, and not necessarily the drunk orgy itself.

top topics

join