It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, it's happening...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That's what tabloids are for. The tabloid effect is for instant marginalization, instant ridicule, instant conformity.

edit on 15-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by Taurus98

Why do you think it is a right vs left agenda, the cabal owns both sides

Which cabal? For there are many "Cabals". There is no such thing as "The" Cabal.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taurus98
reply to post by kwakakev

That wasn't balls. That was self promotion and stupidity. He gave Piers and the left wing media exactly what they wanted.

Not exactly.. A lot of people started googleing some of the things he was screaming about. He gave Piers some desperately needed ratings and made a lot of people go and try to find out what the hell Alex Jones was spazzing about.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
if you consider the following

36 percent of respondents to a Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll said it was probable that the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were an "inside job," and that U.S. officials either assisted in the planning and execution or did nothing to stop them. A Zogby poll in 2007 found similar sentiment.

source Denver post

That's 36% of the American population that questioned the official story. Nothing happened. Why would you think we can do anything about stuff like this. The last president that won the election didn't have 36% of the population even vote for him. It's a waste of time pushing these conspiracy theories. We need to enact change in a different way. I just don't know what that is.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Its like there is a fire and we are running to see the fire. Then we have a big conspiracy discussion on how the fire started. Why not try to stop the fire? You know who caused the fire usually. It seems they keep lighting these fire so we don't notice who started them. They are basically one step ahead of you.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Taurus98

Research the PROTOCOLS OF ZION. We know who the enemy is.

Alex Jones is CIA - a thread linked him with Stew Webb - look at him also. I spent 3 hours reading last night - lots of different sources - Stew Webb is instrumental in "debunking" MKUltra, satanic child abuse in the gov't (for blackmailing senators, and other gov't employees) and "mind-cotrol" programming for groomed assasinators.

Look at the Franklin case in Omaha, Nebraska. Look at the Jesuits, Catholic Church.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They only the Sandy hook shooting, and now?
Literally THEE ONLY shooting that I truly believed was just one mentally disturbed young man.

MArk my words man, the next large attack WILL be a conspiracy and then when people cry "conspiracy" even more people will ignore them even more so.
edit on 20-1-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think it's good that the media debunks some of the conspiracies, we know they will - it's a form of balance.

As to whether it's brainwashing the masses, I say let them be brainwashed it's up to each individual to find the truth and their own personal truth about the world. It's a long process and will take many generations before we overthrow the Elite and probably even abolish money completely.

<< 1  2   >>

join