It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, it's happening...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Taurus98

Why do you think it is a right vs left agenda, the cabal owns both sides

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeRV

The problem that Alex Jones had is that he is an idiot and it's his job to make all conspiracy theorists look just as idiotic as he did.

Alex Jones and infowars are both garbage. I am sorry to the people that bought in, but it's never too late to get out. I suggest everyone read "Them" by Jon Ronson. It has some amusing Alex Jones idiocy in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Flagged - fantastic post. Most of us here are well aware of how this plays out. They come bearing loads of good conspiracy information, sprinkled with false stories like the Sandy Hook conspiracies you mentioned, or shape-shifting lizard VPs, etc., wild and stupid enough to discredit everything they attach themselves to. Is this a full frontal attack on conspiracy theorists/truth researchers? Quite possibly.

Deny Ignorance.

Be vigilant in uncovering truth.

And never...speak in absolutes, especially when you're playing with conjecture.

Thabjs for the very important post Calgarian.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ive always thought Alex Jones probably worked for them, sometimes when i was listening to his talk show on the phone i heard ton of flaws in his speeches. Idk, he could be a man true to his words but for all we know it could be part of a hoax thing to # with people.

But indeed good post bro

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonerentity
Ive always thought Alex Jones probably worked for them, sometimes when i was listening to his talk show on the phone i heard ton of flaws in his speeches. Idk, he could be a man true to his words but for all we know it could be part of a hoax thing to # with people.

But indeed good post bro

I actually have thought the same thing on more then one occasion. He changed over the years and now seems to be doing more harm then good.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Thanks for saying what the real people who actually have a backbone and dont care what people think, think.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

great thread.

I saw alex jones on piers morgan's show. alex made some great points but instead of speaking clear and calm he seemed to lose control of himself. in doing so, he came across as a nut. (at least to me he came across that way) any chance of the average person listening to his argument went out the window the second he began yelling. he didn't answer piers' questions. instead he ranted about going to war. I like alex jones but I lost a bit of respect for him after his melt down on the piers morgan show.

what could have been a chance to open the door to truth for the masses watching main stream media, became a "laugh in" skit.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeRV

Alex Jones on CNN, then 4 consecutive days on Fox and CNN tearing him apart and every conspiracy he's foretold. Anderson Cooper, on CNN PRIME TIME, talking to the dead children's parents from the Sandy Hook massacre about conspiracies, calling out every conspiracy from the "hired crisis actor" father talking normal then crying, to the deceased children shown in other pictures after the shooting (proven to be false), as well as the Donation websites set up 12 hours before the shooting (also proven to be false).... As far as I see it, it's a total offense by the Corporate Media to discredit the 90% facts that "Alternative Media" uncovers.. by bringing the 10% whack-job conspiracies to the forefront and an exhibit it in a circus fashion. Look around... This isn't the best we can do. I promise you that. America... The world is watching. React accordingly.

The problem is that AJ had on CNN is that he went absolutely mad due to the fact that he is tired of all the BS that the government has put you guys through. I give him credit for not following their stupid agenda that CNN had. But anyways, because AJ shouted and screamed and was fuming to Pierce M, it opened the door for CNN to literally "destroy" him and also destroy all the hard work he put in. Do remember that most people believe EVERYTHING what they are told. So the elite and CNN used their arsenal (media) to bring back viewers that were lost, and second to discredit everything AJ had on 9/11, Vaccines, NWO, etc etc even though AJ has videos, former gov officials, countless articles, etc to BACK HIS CLAIMS!. But the media will always win unfortunately.
By the way, a conspiracy is just a theory, he actually had articles etc to PROVE it wasn't just a conspiracy but FACT!. Sandy Hook is still a conspiracy theory since the Coorporate media still tripping on the story, it has not released any footage (I dont mean by showing us everything but you know what I mean) and best of all the dudes rifle was in the car!.

Peace

Joe

I think too many people believe that the majority of Americans trust the MSM when in fact the MSM are nothing more than paid whore mongers today not reporting new but creating entertainment. I don't trust any of the MSM including Fox or CNN. In fact the MSM is so mistrusted that it probably will add to AJs creditability when people go looking for independent verification and find the links to government documents Jone's conspires about.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Alex used this as his soap box, but he made a total fool of himself and should rightly be ridiculed, I've always respected him in some way, but the way he accounted for himself of pierce morgan was embarrassing.

I have no respect for people who just speak louder in a debate till the point of screaming, when it all goes over people heads while we think, "what the hell is this guy on?"

Alex will never get the message through if he debates like a tool and can't talk with respect.
edit on 14-1-2013 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Seems pretty clear to me what they're doing here. It's so much more than just guns. I believe the answer to all of this is right here

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wait so op your saying the MSM should agree with the BS that is spread on here? and shouldn't rip it apart?

Why are you ignoring how many people posted the exact things that are in your op? posts and posts of them all over the internet.
edit on 14-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Beware of False Prophets.

Regardless of what Alex Jones Ego makes him think.

He did more Harm than good for the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This might be all by design.

Divide and conquer my friends.....divide and conquer

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think ever since 9/11 people have let the government do as it wanted because it was the terrorist. Now it has turned into a personal attack of sorts. No avoiding airports and the dreaded TSA. Now they are dictating what you can and can not have in your home. I also think it was a tough one to get over the public and are using sandy hook disaster to its fullest. They are trying to paint gun owners,AJ,conspiracy theorist with one broad brush.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
I see that many parts of delusional Liberalism is falling apart.

Soon , we will see the true face of the USA.

Maybe another OBAMA or Hitler or something.

American people are like food in the pressure pot. US politicians close the lid on them. When they are sure that there is enough pressure ,suddenly they open the lid , helping all the planet feel the heat.

So , we should wait and see while another versions of OBAMA and Hitler are being born.
edit on 12-1-2013 (no reason given)
FIXED IT FOR YOU

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Maybe another Bush or Hitler or something.

So , we should wait and see while another versions of Bush and Hitler are being born.
edit on 12-1-2013 (no reason given)
DONT BE AN ASS ,NOBODY COMPARES TO HITLER , GET A GRIP !!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's too bad that we have to sort through so much garbage to try to find the truth in society. It makes me sad that Obama claimed he was going to be the most open President ever, and then right away starts having closed door meetings, going around all kinds of laws, just smashing the constitution to bits just like his predecessor. I just wish we could get away from the corruption on both sides of the aisle and make a better society. It seems to me that the Government are the paranoid ones. They make these draconian policies and for what? To waste billions, and billions a day? It's madness!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

America can watch, the world can watch, God Himself can watch, but that's their story & they're stickin' to it no matter what. They're not going to let this go.

Okay. Neither are we.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Now on Front Page YAHOO.ca news

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘How much am I being paid?'”

ca.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 15-1-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
and another one on front page of my local newspaper!

Conspiracy theorists claim Sandy Hook School mass shooting a ‘government-sponsored’ hoax Read more: www.calgaryherald.com...

www.calgaryherald.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join