It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposal for telepathy experiment for people with young children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Thanks for posting back. I'm sorry to hear your kids have been sick! I hope they're both feeling better soon. To be honest, I kind of miss flu type illness. I always feel really peaceful when I have a high fever and can barely move without being in pain. There's a certain state of half-consciousness that I go into when I am sick which I find extremely comforting. As long as there aren't any nose problems, it's quite enjoyable.

Sorry for that tangent. I'm curious, though. Do you remember what they did guess? Did they guess animals again?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nanocyte

They are feeling better now, thanks! They had a stomach bug, so ... yeah, no fun. Glad it's over. I kind of know what you mean about being sick with a fever - I get a bit loopy when I get a fever. The one good thing about being sick is it gives me an excuse to hang out in bed all day - haha! Lazy, I know... but part of me loves having a day where I don't have to do much of anything. (That is assuming my husband can handle the kids and keep them out of the bedroom, that is! Sometimes there is no rest for parents, even when we need it most.) I have to have foot surgery later this year and I'll admit to thinking "yeah! A chance to put my feet up!" I'm a bit of a exercise addict, though, so much as I'm looking forward to putting my feet up, I know I'll also be going crazy wanting to get on my treadmill or take a jog outside.

Anyway... I remember my daughter said "horse", so I am pretty sure she was just recalling the last time we "played". My son guessed a number. I can't remember what number it was - I think 10.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join