It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare and the Pineal Gland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Thank you, I truly appreciate it.

Actually what I saw from my perspective was a solid object, consisting of three cylindrical shapes attached to form a sort of tripod, black in color, and about the size of a trash can. (most relatable object I thought of just now.)

I always see a little black circle with a little black dot in front of me when looking at the sky (I'm under the assumption it's my eyes, though I am supposed to have above average vision)

And I see translucent little things that look like the DNA guy from the movie "Jurassic park" (pretty darn sure that one is my eyes)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Recently I was focusing on my forhead, basically, I tried to use my regular eye to see through my forhead, using the shape of a diamond, something "activated" - im not sure if this is a routine method, however, it worked for me.

It was the product of all that I had ever thought.
edit on 26-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Man so many flaws in your post Not again this one cross sectional study from luke and now everyone claim that... Why Japanese dont have the most calcified pineal gland? Did you even read Luke study? author statement that there is no link between dose of fluoride exposure and lvl of calcyfication. Radiation Experiments show that magnetic fields also act on the pineal gland, leading to a decrease in melatonin production(less than 5% decrease) Because is more wakefullnes state. The fields do not damage the gland, but send it a signal not to pro- duce melatonin at the present time. " also believe that the chemtrails and other environmental exposures contain " yes and people who doing this breathe other air? they will be also exposed to this please people start think. Read some studies Aluminium you drawn conclusion on one study from almost 20 years on six human cadavers which havent been replicated? do you know that Correlation does not imply causation? (why first symptoms isnt melatonin reduction if pineal gland are most affected?) When you spread theory you should use sources which confirm your claims, I see naked people who spread about end of the world claming that this is theory. The most important the dose make poison, "Deodorants with aluminum are another source and Mercury is also very damaging." this is basic knowledge which you should know when try spread such claims, also read about hormesis. "I hope you have gained a new insight from reading this thread and I encourage you to look into this more" for now without evidence(scientific) its like crazy theory by some guy.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join