It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in the Niagara Falls [ January 2013 ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Screenshot from the video showing the object :

Here is a footage showing a small bright white object that jumps into the water and then shoots out of it in Niagara falls in the US - Canadian border in January 2013 .

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Tiny aliens?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynj1736
Tiny aliens?

Am thinking the same , why so tiny !!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I don't know much about video editing, would it be hard to do this with cgi? The splashes when the object enter and exit the water seem pretty real to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Honestly. to me,. it looks like light reflecting off something thrown about in the water...glass or plastic bottle..

Des

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Looks like it could be a diving bird, but I'm not sure. I don't think it's tiny aliens, though.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I thought that, but there's a splash as it comes out of the water.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This was already proven hoax somewhere as an ats member lives at niagra falls and stated those are birds. Not ufos.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
OP video removed by user. I believe this is the same video:

My take on it.......... at 0:08 the object appears to jump downward over the rocks and gives me the impression of something added to the scene that was calculated to coincide with the splash in the water........ like a laser pointer or something. Just an opinion; I have no idea what it is. Interesting video.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thnx Argentus for posting the video [ Thats the same video ]

edit on 12-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The Orb to me looks like a typical After Effects Orb and the water splashes show someone put some thought into this Hoax .... splashes first CGI added later .

Here's some more After Effects Orbs from looknowtv

Here's an Explosion on the Moon that reveals Fleet Of UFO orbs , courtesy of our friends at looknowtv

Kinda get the feeling that looknowtv need to be added to the list

edit on 12-1-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
This was already proven hoax somewhere as an ats member lives at niagra falls and stated those are birds. Not ufos.

Birds normally have motion blur.

Originally posted by Armadall
I don't know much about video editing, would it be hard to do this with cgi? The splashes when the object enter and exit the water seem pretty real to me.

No.

Water splash / mist is just white blurry spray. Trapcode particular (particle generator), no prior knowledge, and help finding the interface and it wouldn't take you that long.

Is just my completely unqualified opinion, and I am no one important, and completely talentless and obviously unemployed ... but I would say probably poorly made composition and forgets to turn on motion blurs.

Edit: stuff like this seems to always come from crappy UFO channels. They copyright the videos so that when persons post analysis, they can claim copyright infringments.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Pinke because: Edits

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It could be something like this in the other thread — some type of individual entity.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Im no video expert, but i am a bird expert (mainly the feathered ones). And thats no bird. Not sure what it is though. Maybe clever editing as stated above?

top topics

join