It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie Chan's Anti-Americanism: "America is the most corrupt country in the world!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
People who demand other people to leave the country because they're criticizing it, are weak, and only expose their ignorance to the process of change, in my view.

I agree with your view, but I didn't see in that article what exactly is Jackie Chan's definition of a corrupt country. Would he like to see America to be more like China? If so then perhaps he should stay in China instead.

Constructive criticism shouldn't be taken personal. However individuals like Piers Morgan tend to piss me off quiet a bit because they feel like they have a right to interfere in debates regarding the law of the land in the country that they are only visiting. If they want America to be like their own country they should instead stay in that country, but if they want to live here because they love America for what it once stood for and realize that America is obviously heading in the wrong direction they should promise to obey and uphold the country's laws, take an oath or pledge of allegiance by renouncing any other citizenship that they currently hold and becoming a Naturalized Citizen of the United States of America.

Until then they may criticize America as much as they want and they can even do it while being temporary visitors. Unless they start demanding changes of our Bill or Rights like Piers Morgan is doing. You can't make the US to be like the UK, China or any other country that you think is better, but you can live there if you wish.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
During the 100 years war the peasants and low grade officers were told that the reason for the war? Was to stop the other side from using the wrong shoulder to use first while making the crucifix upon the body.

Chinese silk was found in the mouths of Egyptian mummies and there is also references to silk in the Holy Bible. It is apparent that Egyptians were not nomadic but clear that the Israelites were. When the Mongols invaded Europe they propped up the Israeli people. Its possible that prior to Marco Polo the Israelites had traveled to China.

There are currently 7 billion people on this planet but, based upon census only 1 billion people live in the western hemisphere.

So where does everyone else live???

The Vatican Assemblies method of operation was to excommunicate and label and royal who defied them in Europe, as an Antichrist, this also applied when they effectively invaded the western hemisphere.

The United Nations has recently confirmed that all wars fought in history as in fact "Recourse Wars,"

In the Holy Bible is states, "Thou shall not steal from your neighbor". Despite that, countries (based upon the conclusion that all wars are recourse wars) take from there neighbors all the time. Despite the fact it is generally considered a crime to steal from a neighbor, as an individual? Countries through war and in relation to history steal from there neighbors.

The Vatican is in Italy....Mussolini was ruled that country and he had Vatican supporters.

Israelites may have been seen as traitors in respect to the Mongol invasion, but in reality if a person who resided in Europe, during that event? They would know that if one said "no" to a Mongol warrior? Their intestines and stomach would end up outside of there bodies within about seconds.

To be clear and with all due respect, the Easter Hemisphere is a mess...That is not the fault of a Country that has been around for 236 years.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I wouldn't consider China to be corrupt since their laws are blatantly known and citizens know what they can and cannot do (most of which is on the 'no not' side). The only corruption I know of there is that the elite of such communist countries do not go by the same rules of the people they force to comply such rules upon.

The reason why the US is corrupt is because of the hidden activities that may or may not ever see the light of day to the average person. THAT is the scariest kind of corruption of all--a country's politicians that screws over the tax paying citizens while smiling and smirking on talk shows and gives priority treatment to those in fellowship with corporate greed.

I don't see which is worse, nor better.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Try drinking milk in China.

How about the idea of someone offering you mllk and after you drank it, they made clear it was a product of China???

Any thoughts?
edit on 13-1-2013 by Kashai because: added content

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

He's right though. He's anti-American for a good reason. Being anti-American is not a bad thing. I'm an American, and I agree with Jackie Chan.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3dudeabides
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

He's right though. He's anti-American for a good reason. Being anti-American is not a bad thing. I'm an American, and I agree with Jackie Chan.

Being Anti-American Government, is not a bad thing. But for an American to say that he or she is just plain Anti-American is.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Man some people from earlier post have no idea...

and i agree the "Anti-American" get tossed around a lot

When foreigners say "American is corrupt" they don't mean Billy from Kansas or Devon from Chicago.. they mean the government and people in power.

Unless people think that people control the country you should not need to get mad about.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join